Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

This is the Sexy Swimsuit and bikinis mod from Nikitaa !!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11764/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D11764&pUp=1

Can somebody make a Bodyslide Version from that Please ? ^^_

45 Bikini Models are very nice !!

It has already been converted. Search the thread.

Have you a link from that Youwish1?? :s

Hello, I've been dying to see if anyone can fully convert this amazing replacer for CBBE BS2. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47376/?

I know there's one already on here but I'm pretty certain it hasn't been updated to cover all ( mage robes etc...)

Also would love to see this converted...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68028/?

In the same boat here....and it would be great to have it as a standalone, otherwise it will conflict with Remodeled Armor (if you use the later one as replacer for vanilla).

So, i originally asked this in Rory campbell's bodyslide thread, but he decided to step things down the instant i posted it, so i'll just re-ask here:

Would it be possible to get a CBBE bodyslide conversion of this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49482-spb-ribbon-15-for-unp-jiggle/?do=findComment&comment=1240321

Hopefully with HDT involved. 

I REALLY like the design of that, but it's only UNP so far.

It does seem like everyone is avoiding this outfit for some reason. Too much work or something according to the ones requested directly. Guess that's another incentive to stick to a UNP based body.

So, i originally asked this in Rory campbell's bodyslide thread, but he decided to step things down the instant i posted it, so i'll just re-ask here:

Would it be possible to get a CBBE bodyslide conversion of this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49482-spb-ribbon-15-for-unp-jiggle/?do=findComment&comment=1240321

Hopefully with HDT involved. 

I REALLY like the design of that, but it's only UNP so far.

It does seem like everyone is avoiding this outfit for some reason. Too much work or something according to the ones requested directly. Guess that's another incentive to stick to a UNP based body.

Did it mention like four or five different colors? That would be annoying.

This Sweet Dress needs a Body Slide Version !!

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-435.html

entry_img_435B.jpg

I accidentally found it on some chinese site: http://krishunadan.tistory.com/m/post/1360

Thanks zax :D

I was looking for the sweet dress cbbe bodyslide for a long while. I tried the one at the link, but it didn't seem to fit the body, seemed like 7b maybe. Can anyone confirm  this is for cbbe, pls? If so, what to download from the site? tyvm

This Sweet Dress needs a Body Slide Version !!...

I was looking for the sweet dress cbbe bodyslide for a long while. I tried the one at the link, but it didn't seem to fit the body, seemed like 7b maybe. Can anyone confirm  this is for cbbe, pls? If so, what to download from the site? tyvm

really guys, at least show us you put in efforts in searching.

sweet dress conversion by resident unicorn RoryCampbell

This Sweet Dress needs a Body Slide Version !!...

What...? So you are saying that the one posted here was not cbbe, is that it?

What...? So you are saying that the one posted here was not cbbe, is that it?

If you checked the link I posted (not the one I quoted) you would see its bodyslide CBBE.

Btw, looks like this chinese blog also stole it from rorycampbell (they seem to be the same file size)?

Oh, my thanks mate. If they are the same file, it makes sense now. 

If you checked the link I posted (not the one I quoted) you would see its bodyslide CBBE.

Btw, looks like this chinese blog also stole it from rorycampbell (they seem to be the same file size)?

i stand corrected, did not went to your link. apologies for the unecessary tone. and yes, that indeed is for cbbe hdt. the body mismatch could be caused by differing versions of base hdt mesh in bodyslide. if you've used Apokrytia's stuff then you know what i'm talking about. his bodyslide files are modified so basic hdt bodies wont fit in correctly. if you're using managers for your mods then it could be some files had older versions of bodyslide files that's messing stuff up.

cant really say it's stolen, but they sure as hell dont give proper credit. i know a few other japanese blogs that does that as well, grabbing stuff off here and there and just posting it without saying from where it came from.

but i cant read korean, maybe he did give proper credit, maybe he didn't, but as far as i can tell i dont see 'loverslab' or 'rorycambell' mentioned anywhere in there.

btw yes that's a korean site. the asian cultures i tell you, sometimes even asians get confused lol

ChaPi Clothing CBBE HDT BodySlide Zap

THIS MOD CONTAINS ALL THE CLOTHES OF ChaPi Clothing UNPB CONVERTED TO CBBE HDT BodySlide Zap.

This mod has 37 clothes converted to CBBE HDT BodySlide contains  BodySlide Zap.

30 clothes without problems

4 have probles/bug but they aren't serious you can play and they wont bother.

nif.

ChaPi_bikini_h - Bug Sockings Texture - Pending

ChaPi_bikini_I - Bug Bra meshes - Pending

ChaPi_Students - Bug Skirt meshes - Pending

ChaPi_Underwear_a - Bug Texture - Pendig

1 Gloves nif.

ChaPi_Maid_Arm - Bug hand meshes - FIX

3 of them might have problems/bug but they aren't serious you can play and they wont bother.

nif.

Chapi_JianLing - probably Bug meshes - Pending

Chapi_Suit_c - probably Bug meshes - Pending

Chapi_witch_body - probably Bug meshes - Pending

I am going to update these conversions to try to fix problems/bug mentioned

but if anyone wants to help me fix these 6 nif. you are more than welcome to help is much appreciated.

YOU DONT NEED ANY OTHER MOD EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED.

INPORTANT : ALL MESHES ARE UNPB SO USE BodySlide TO CONVERT TO CBBE HDT

YOU MUST HAVE THE LATEST UPDATED VERSION OF BodySlide OR IT CAN GIVE AN CTD.

CAUTION : THIS CONVERSION CONTAINS NUDITY!!!.

DOWNLOAD MEGA LINK

great conversion, though i'm noticing something strange with the chapi maid body (the one in the pics you posted).  in bodyslide (newest version) the left breast cup floats in front of the breast while the right sits snug on low weight, there is no issue with high weight.

i haven't tested in game yet.

Could anyone please convert this outfit: http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/34330883.html

Or could anyone tell all slider's preset before "Make Conversion Reference" part during the conversion?

It's seems difficult to get the reference body to make it closely match with the outfit.

Thx before.

attachicon.gifHunter of Darkness HDT BodySlide.rar

Wow, nice dude, thx.

BTW do you have the slider's preset while doing the conversion? I might can use it later when convert something similiar.

rly appreciate you making this conversion for us. somethings wrong for me though. I can build the outfit in bodyslide and see the sample in game, but game ctds on equip. and oh yeah, skeletons n whatnot in working order :)

Could anyone please convert this outfit: http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/34330883.html

Or could anyone tell all slider's preset before "Make Conversion Reference" part during the conversion?

It's seems difficult to get the reference body to make it closely match with the outfit.

Thx before.

attachicon.gifHunter of Darkness HDT BodySlide.rar

ChaPi Clothing CBBE HDT BodySlide Zap

THIS MOD CONTAINS ALL THE CLOTHES OF ChaPi Clothing UNPB CONVERTED TO CBBE HDT BodySlide Zap.

This mod has 37 clothes converted to CBBE HDT BodySlide contains  BodySlide Zap.

30 clothes without problems

4 have probles/bug but they aren't serious you can play and they wont bother.

nif.

ChaPi_bikini_h - Bug Sockings Texture - Pending

ChaPi_bikini_I - Bug Bra meshes - Pending

ChaPi_Students - Bug Skirt meshes - Pending

ChaPi_Underwear_a - Bug Texture - Pendig

1 Gloves nif.

ChaPi_Maid_Arm - Bug hand meshes - FIX

3 of them might have problems/bug but they aren't serious you can play and they wont bother.

nif.

Chapi_JianLing - probably Bug meshes - Pending

Chapi_Suit_c - probably Bug meshes - Pending

Chapi_witch_body - probably Bug meshes - Pending

I am going to update these conversions to try to fix problems/bug mentioned

but if anyone wants to help me fix these 6 nif. you are more than welcome to help is much appreciated.

YOU DONT NEED ANY OTHER MOD EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED.

INPORTANT : ALL MESHES ARE UNPB SO USE BodySlide TO CONVERT TO CBBE HDT

YOU MUST HAVE THE LATEST UPDATED VERSION OF BodySlide OR IT CAN GIVE AN CTD.

CAUTION : THIS CONVERSION CONTAINS NUDITY!!!.

DOWNLOAD MEGA LINK

great conversion, though i'm noticing something strange with the chapi maid body (the one in the pics you posted).  in bodyslide (newest version) the left breast cup floats in front of the breast while the right sits snug on low weight, there is no issue with high weight.

i haven't tested in game yet.

Thanks Bro. but reviewed the suit but found nothing unusual.

I'm sorry... I see nothing wrong in this clothes.