Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Hey all.

I've been trying to add HDT physics/finish the rest of the Regal Huntsman set Levionte was so kind as to convert for me, but, just like last time, my Outfit Studio crashes every single time I try to load the outfit in.

Is this just something on my end?

Cheers.

I'm really not qualified to troubleshoot the problem anyway, but especially so since I've never had any problems with the outfit. I'm assuming you're using the latest version of outfit studio and all that; I don't really see anything unusual about the meshes. I added HDT weights and included an invisible reference shape, which I apparently didn't do last time. I don't know why it would work like this and not the other way but you can try to load the project and see what happens.

RE: Levionte

Thanks for posting some help earlier. Turns out the issue with bodyslide was that I NEVER APPROVED THE CHANGES AFTER I APPLIED THEM! (Facepalm) The issue with that has been resolved, but a new problem occured with linking bodyslide and the newer meshes as I cinstantly renamed them to keep the new ones from ruining the old ones. I wonder if this armor has been more difficult for me because it doesn't put the files and textures out into the regular data folder but keep them within the bsa file. Either way, I'm really figuring this out and should finally get this right soon. Sorry, Oppaithon; you got a real rookie on the job.

Ironically, I happen to know a certain rookie modder who might've happened to receive an invitation to some random beta for something called Dragon Age Keep. That rookie admits that is really reviving their love for DA, meanwhile distracting them from their project.

Typically, I extract the meshes and textures from the bsa while I'm working on them. I never rename anything either, because I figure if I horribly break something I'd just extract the files from the bsa again and start over. But, I suppose there's nothing wrong with renaming it, you just have to make sure you name it correctly on the Save As screen in Outfit Studio so it overwrites what it's supposed to.

Thanks for posting some help earlier. Turns out the issue with bodyslide was that I NEVER APPROVED THE CHANGES AFTER I APPLIED THEM! (Facepalm) The issue with that has been resolved, but a new problem occured with linking bodyslide and the newer meshes as I cinstantly renamed them to keep the new ones from ruining the old ones. I wonder if this armor has been more difficult for me because it doesn't put the files and textures out into the regular data folder but keep them within the bsa file. Either way, I'm really figuring this out and should finally get this right soon. Sorry, Oppaithon; you got a real rookie on the job.

Ironically, I happen to know a certain rookie modder who might've happened to receive an invitation to some random beta for something called Dragon Age Keep. That rookie admits that is really reviving their love for DA, meanwhile distracting them from their project.

Typically, I extract the meshes and textures from the bsa while I'm working on them. I never rename anything either, because I figure if I horribly break something I'd just extract the files from the bsa again and start over. But, I suppose there's nothing wrong with renaming it, you just have to make sure you name it correctly on the Save As screen in Outfit Studio so it overwrites what it's supposed to.

Ueah, I felt the same but felt I had to do it just in case something screws up. Either way, I'll take time out for it tomorrow. Considerin this seems like he fortieth time I've worked on it, I'm a bit tired of looking at studios and the like. I just want to play the game now!

@ Levionte:

May I humbly suggest that you also upload your conversions to the download section here at LL? Maybe start your own thread for them? I definitely think they're worth it, they're very well done and work excellently in my game. Once more, my heartfelt thanks for your work. :D

I appreciate all the compliments. I've considered starting a thread but I don't know that I'm ready for that kind of commitment and responsibility. Here, I can come and go at my leisure.

I think I saw somewhere in here that someone was working on Aradia Kato? Any progress on that?

It's one of my all time faves, and man, imagine that cute little skirt with HDT bounciness and no panties!

Aradia Kato Outfit

As per usual, this requires the original mod found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Edit: 10/11 Fixed boots, alpha layers on legwarmers

I'm using CBBE curvy and there is so much clipping on the bra. :(

The bottom of the the tits including nipples are comming out of the bra.

I couldn't reproduce the clipping, but I took some precautions so let me know if it works. Added to original post.

Bra works perfect now. No clippings at all, thank you very much. :D

Yet, there are still some clippings on legwarmers, underwear and corset.

Legwarmers ---> Back top part of left leg is clipping badly when moving.

Underwear ---> Back of underwear is clipping a bit when moving.

Corset ---> Corset has so much clipping if it's weared without bra with pregnant body, but there is less clipping when bra is weared too. With normal body corset looks perfect.

Also legwarmers and skirt gets some clipping at the same places mentioned above if bra is not weared. If bra is weared, those clippings disappear, but clippings mentioned above still exists with a bra.

Omg, thx for the Dark Disciple and the Regal Huntsman conversion. Those two outstanding outfits deserved a conversion.

Tested the DD conversion so far and found not a single issue, no clipping at all.

@ Levionte:

May I humbly suggest that you also upload your conversions to the download section here at LL? Maybe start your own thread for them? I definitely think they're worth it, they're very well done and work excellently in my game. Once more, my heartfelt thanks for your work. :D

I appreciate all the compliments. I've considered starting a thread but I don't know that I'm ready for that kind of commitment and responsibility. Here, I can come and go at my leisure.

I think I saw somewhere in here that someone was working on Aradia Kato? Any progress on that?

It's one of my all time faves, and man, imagine that cute little skirt with HDT bounciness and no panties!

Aradia Kato Outfit

As per usual, this requires the original mod found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

I couldn't reproduce the clipping, but I took some precautions so let me know if it works. Added to original post.

Corset ---> Corset has so much clipping if it's weared without bra with pregnant body, but there is less clipping when bra is weared too. With normal body corset looks perfect.

Also legwarmers and skirt gets some clipping at the same places mentioned above if bra is not weared. If bra is weared, those clippings disappear, but clippings mentioned above still exists with a bra.

I am able to confirm the first two issues. The second is a minor one, The first one is noticeable while running and sprinting. As I use no pregancy mod I can't say anything concerning the third one. 

Using CBBE v3.3, Bodyslide 2.1c, HDT PE 14.28 + XPMSE 2.13.

Well, another post documenting my "one step forward, two steps back" progress on Bethany's outfit. Good news: IT'S WORKING COMPLETELY (save for some clipping issues. I'm kind of wishing Bethany had some of the rips and tears the clipping is giving me...)! Bad news: Bethamy's gauntlets have their own hand mesh that goes into something I'd put on a Decepticon outfit in the game, but not in Outfit Studio. If this wasn't potentially outfit breaking, I wouldn't have touched the mesh, but am now looking for a method to mix the gauntlet meshes into the robes mesh. I don't know how long this may take, so I do apologize that I'm taking so long. I really am a rookie modder.

post-150254-0-77469100-1414395363_thumb.jpg

post-150254-0-40571800-1414395392_thumb.jpg

post-150254-0-90631600-1414395431_thumb.jpg

post-150254-0-77510800-1414395465_thumb.jpg

post-150254-0-33874600-1414395508_thumb.jpg

It is coming along, though. Can't wait to finish it!

Please convert this glorious outfit http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/59399/?

Second this!  Looks amazing.

Yep, this is awesome. Alone the texture quality is high class.

I 4th or 5th this. This outfit looks great and it shows just the right amount of cleavage.

See here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/?p=970194

I'm done and jmenaru will upload it tomorrow (unless he/she happens to not be online there).

So just did my first conversion, not top quality work, but looks pretty decent in my game.

Figured I would upload it here for others to try to see how it works. Like I said, looks fine in my game, but not sure how it is for others. Plus, I don't know how to add butt bounce, so the butt doesn't bounce on the outfit, but the body does. So it clips when bouncing.

But here it is. Hopefully it works decently for others. Am currently working on more of them, so any tips would be helpful as I'm new to this still.

LB Dark Queen

16451.jpg

Please convert this glorious outfit http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/59399/?

Second this!  Looks amazing.

Yep, this is awesome. Alone the texture quality is high class.

I 4th or 5th this. This outfit looks great and it shows just the right amount of cleavage.

See here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/?p=970194

I'm done and jmenaru will upload it tomorrow (unless he/she happens to not be online there).

Praise the sun!  Thanks so much.

Hey all.

I've been trying to add HDT physics/finish the rest of the Regal Huntsman set Levionte was so kind as to convert for me, but, just like last time, my Outfit Studio crashes every single time I try to load the outfit in.

Cheers.

I'm really not qualified to troubleshoot the problem anyway, but especially so since I've never had any problems with the outfit. I'm assuming you're using the latest version of outfit studio and all that; I don't really see anything unusual about the meshes. I added HDT weights and included an invisible reference shape, which I apparently didn't do last time. I don't know why it would work like this and not the other way but you can try to load the project and see what happens.

I tested it and the upper body behaves well (the outfit is divided into a lot of overlapping meshes and I guess to avoid clipping between all of them is pretty hard to achieve with HDT), but the legs are behaving very strange. The throwsers appear distorted while running and this looks quite funny.

Omg, thx for the Dark Disciple and the Regal Huntsman conversion. Those two outstanding outfits deserved a conversion.

Tested the DD conversion so far and found not a single issue, no clipping at all.

@ Levionte:

Aradia Kato Outfit

I am able to confirm the first two issues. The second is a minor one, The first one is noticeable while running and sprinting. As I use no pregancy mod I can't say anything concerning the third one. 

Using CBBE v3.3, Bodyslide 2.1c, HDT PE 14.28 + XPMSE 2.13.

I touched them up again, I'm assuming when you say underwear you mean attached to the skirt. I didn't know if you meant the legwarmers or the alternative legwarmers (I think it's called lace legwarmers or something to that effect in the game) as they use different meshes due to alpha layer properties, but I touched up both; one moreso than the other. Also, I did tweak the pregnancy slider a little bit, but honestly, I don't 'officially' support any type of pregnancy body as it is typically just too difficult and time consuming to make it look respectable.

Why has no one made a TBBP version of the lustmord armor? So what if its a corset top and tight pants? I want boob and butt jiggle on that! lol.

Just goofin' around mostly.

Is this Lustmord conversion HDT or TBBP only? :o

HDT body

Hey all.

Cheers.

I tested it and the upper body behaves well (the outfit is divided into a lot of overlapping meshes and I guess clipping between all of them is pretty hard to achieve with HDT), but the legs are behaving very strange. The throwsers appear distorted while running and this looks quite funny.

Regal huntsman was never intended as a release, was just trying to offer some help to someone else's project.

Crimson Twilight Armor - CBBE (weight slider)

Crimson Twilight Armor - CBBE BodySlide

Uploaded (no HDT PE 'cause metal):

http://www.nexusmods...rim/mods/59399/

Hey, just because it's heavy armor and the outfit should not jiggle at least the content might jiggle :-)

Have a look at this Sovngarde Steel Armor Conversion from Ralfeltas: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34910-my-bodyslide-setups/

That's the overall best heavy armor jiggle I have ever seen and it looks quite natural, because just the breasts are bouncing within their steel bra.

That's the overall best heavy armor jiggle I have ever seen and it looks quite natural, because just the breasts are bouncing within their steel bra.

That little tweak is one of my favorites since it makes the armor feel more lifelike and convincing.

Well as lifelike and convincing as a skimpy armored battlethong can be, but you get the point.