Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Hey quick question... I used OS to mod an armor set but now my legs are all twisted up... here is my before armor and after

i have this prior to the armor 

enb2014_08_1020_22_43_75.png

and this as soon as i equip it..

enb2014_08_1020_22_23_05.png

It worked fine before using the software...

This is weight problem, you have to see is when walking etc this deformation happens too. Check in nifscope if the model is ok too.

Hey quick question... I used OS to mod an armor set but now my legs are all twisted up... here is my before armor and after

i have this prior to the armor 

enb2014_08_1020_22_43_75.png

and this as soon as i equip it..

enb2014_08_1020_22_23_05.png

It worked fine before using the software...

This is weight problem, you have to see is when walking etc this deformation happens too. Check in nifscope if the model is ok too.

It does it when walking, running and slow walking.... looks good in nif scope as well..... no idea where i went wrong lol

It does it when walking, running and slow walking.... looks good in nif scope as well..... no idea where i went wrong lol

It's either a problem in the NiSkinData or NiSkinPartition. What happens if you try doing this?

yZNXnz5.gif

That box is checked off.... so do i uncheck it and re-save?

It's either a problem in the NiSkinData or NiSkinPartition. What happens if you try doing this?

yZNXnz5.gif

It's a feature of NifSkope that regenerates something (skin partitions obviously). You have to open the dialog, make sure that check box is unchecked, click OK and save the NIF. Tell me if that fixed anything.

yZNXnz5.gif

It's a feature of NifSkope that regenerates something (skin partitions obviously). You have to open the dialog, make sure that check box is unchecked, click OK and save the NIF. Tell me if that fixed anything.

I saved it and still have the leg error, tried a second armor same issue.....

spent hours on this and still I am encountering the same problem with every armor i attempt....

Guest LaraDogs_Princess

Hello guys,

Someone can convert this armor ? It would be very pretty to cbbe bodyslide.

I'm still learning, so let me know if it works.

For everyone else, this is for Ursine Armor Pack on nexus; I'm not allowed to post links.

Works perfectly! Thanks Levionte.

Did no one ever make a conversion for newmiller's Vampire Dark Knight?  I found and am using the amazing Vampire Cuirass bodyslide conversion by ousnious, and newmiller just put everything he's done back on the nexus today.  I saw that there's basically a heavy equivalent of the Vampire Cuirass that I've never seen before, called Vampire Dark Knight, but I haven't been able to find a bodyslide conversion anywhere.  If anyone would care to do it, your efforts would be much appreciated.  I tried but the armor had a solid 24 meshes in a BSA file, and I didn't manage to convert a single one (I have no idea what I'm doing).  

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57429/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D57429%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Hello guys,

For everyone else, this is for Ursine Armor Pack on nexus; I'm not allowed to post links.

Seems you're a fast learner indeed, then. ;)  Just tried it ingame and it works excellently for me. Looking forward to more of your conversions ... and thanks a lot for this one!

I'm sorry, but I must not be understanding what I'm supposed to do after saving the project. I've only just started using this.

So here is what I've done.

I've reshaped a top piece from Demonica Lady Body. I got it saved and it loads into the the game. Here is the problem though. It only shows up when I'm using the Demonica Lilith body. If I put it on the body I reshaped it to fit - a CBBEv3.3 body - it just doesn't show up, at all. It's invisible. How can I make it so the mesh appears without having to use Demonica body?

Hello guys,

Seems you're a fast learner indeed, then. ;)  Just tried it ingame and it works excellently for me. Looking forward to more of your conversions ... and thanks a lot for this one!

Thanks! But you're only saying that cause I don't post the failed attempts. The horrible things I did to that woman trying to learn how to keep her bounceables from clipping gave me nightmares. Still, I'm glad it's working for you.

I'm sorry, but I must not be understanding what I'm supposed to do after saving the project. I've only just started using this.

So here is what I've done.

I've reshaped a top piece from Demonica Lady Body. I got it saved and it loads into the the game. Here is the problem though. It only shows up when I'm using the Demonica Lilith body. If I put it on the body I reshaped it to fit - a CBBEv3.3 body - it just doesn't show up, at all. It's invisible. How can I make it so the mesh appears without having to use Demonica body?

I'm not sure I understand. Does it not show up in the game or not in outfit studio? You said it loads into the game, but I don't know how you reshaped it if it didn't show up in outfit studio.

I'm not familiar with the mods you're working with but, typically, you load the clothing as it was originally created, replace the base shape (the body under the armor) with the reference shape (the cbbe body) and then you reshape the armor to fit it. Once that's done, so long as you told bodyslide to export the mesh to the right place and named correctly etc., it should replace the original with the modified shape. If you're not talking about a main armor piece but a necklace or something that doesn't contain the base shape, then you skip the first part, but it should still be set up to replace the original mesh with the bodyslide-edited version. In either case, you still need the esp to actually put it in the game.

Thanks! But you're only saying that cause I don't post the failed attempts. The horrible things I did to that woman trying to learn how to keep her bounceables from clipping gave me nightmares. Still, I'm glad it's working for you.

Lol! Reminds me of what happened when I dragged the SeraphineHunted mesh kicking and screaming over to my customized CBBE HDT body. It's fun when it works in the end, though, right?

Woah! Been awhile since I posted anything here. Got some more conversions if anyone's interested. :)

Eisen Platte Armor

Original Armor by KURUSE.

post-39353-0-20208100-1409685396_thumb.jpg

<<<<<LINK_REMOVED>>>>>

Mirror

<<<<<LINK_REMOVED>>>>>

I've converted this armor before, but the original link for it was dead. So decided to re-upload it and reconvert it too, since I'm a lot better at this converting thing now. All this mod requires the original mod here. Includes panty zap option (shown).

UPDATE: TBBP sets now added and is now required. However if you don't like to use TBBP, the original static conversions are still there, bundled with the TBBP sets.

*.esp fix include to allow weight slider support, please allow it to overwrite original*

Mammoth Lord

Original Armor by ADEC for the Adec body

post-39353-0-99058600-1409685424_thumb.jpg

<<<<<LINK_REMOVED>>>>>

Mirror

<<<<<LINK_REMOVED>>>>>

Because the way ADEC made this mod, this conversion is actually a standalone release, having a modified .esp file to enable weight slider support, and requiring a tbbp capable skelly to use. How ever YOU NEED TO BUILD THE MESHES IN BODYSLIDE FIRST, before you can use this mod. Just saying. :) Includes groin zap option (shown).

Amazon Set

post-39353-0-80173200-1409685361_thumb.jpg

<<<<<LINK_REMOVED>>>>>

Mirror

<<<<<LINK_REMOVED>>>>>

Like the Mammoth Lord mod, this conversion is actually a standalone release, thanks to how ADEC made this mod (all mesh, no textures). Reminder: YOU NEED TO BUILD THE MESHES IN BODYSLIDE FIRST, before you can use the mod.

Has modified .esp file to enable weight slider support, and requires a tbbp capable skeleton to use. Includes panty zap option (shown).

Enjoy!

Woah! Been awhile since I posted anything here. Got some more conversions if anyone's interested. :)

Eisen Platte Armor

Original Armor by KURUSE.

attachicon.gifEisen Refined.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/archive/rNOd1LBsba/Eisen_BodySlide.html

I've converted this armor before, but the original link for it was dead. So decided to re-upload it and reconvert it too, since I'm a lot better at this converting thing now. All this mod requires the original mod here. Includes panty zap option (shown).

*.esp fix include to allow weight slider support, please allow it to overwrite original*

Mammoth Lord

attachicon.gifMammoth Lord.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/archive/R8PYkwNxba/Mammoth_Lord_Ver01_CBBE_BS2.html

Because the way ADEC made this mod, this conversion is actually a standalone release, having a modified .esp file to enable weight slider support, and requiring a tbbp capable skelly to use. How ever YOU NEED TO BUILD THE MESHES IN BODYSLIDE FIRST, before you can use this mod. Just saying. :) Includes groin zap option (shown).

Amazon Set

attachicon.gifAmazon.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/archive/BAlVJE2Dce/Amazon_Bodyslide.html

Like the Mammoth Lord mod, this conversion is actually a standalone release, thanks to how ADEC made this mod (all mesh, no textures). Reminder: YOU NEED TO BUILD THE MESHES IN BODYSLIDE FIRST, before you can use the mod.

Has modified .esp file to enable weight slider support, and requires a tbbp capable skeleton to use. Includes panty zap option (shown).

Enjoy!

For the Eisen Plate bodyslide, would I be able too use Sindalis version with your bodyslide files?