Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

For oblivion stuff you could check and see what can all be combined into one part you just have to look and see what each item uses for the texture file and where the parts are as you wouldn't want to combine parts on the leg and upperbody as it would make fitting harder. If many items use the same texture then you can combine them in blender to make one piece. I just recently did the dungeon explorer and made multiple versions but parts like the boots I fused into one part so I had a left and right boot and the amount of pieces were cut down. I did a oblivion outfit awhile back that had something like 150 pieces in it took forever to get it done. 

post-25667-0-96739200-1501559963_thumb.png

Would it be possible to convert these three awesome looking armors?

Ars Magika: http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-963.html

I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

Ars Magika Robes. Requires both files. Only the red and blue textures are included in this pack.

Edit: The Ars Magika Bodyslide files have been revised. Please replace previous files with V1.1. The textures paths were incorrect. 

Any chance for the Gigas Armor? Apologies if I'm causing any inconvenience.

For oblivion stuff you could check and see what can all be combined into one part you just have to look and see what each item uses for the texture file and where the parts are as you wouldn't want to combine parts on the leg and upperbody as it would make fitting harder. If many items use the same texture then you can combine them in blender to make one piece. I just recently did the dungeon explorer and made multiple versions but parts like the boots I fused into one part so I had a left and right boot and the amount of pieces were cut down. I did a oblivion outfit awhile back that had something like 150 pieces in it took forever to get it done. 

One of the most difficult problem I have in porting OB files is smoothing out the vertices around the shoulders and under the arms. When the top mesh like a shirt is bent from the 'T' shape of the OB reference body to the '/*\ hands to the side' Skyrim body in the converter, the vertices under the arms are bunched up and won't  merge together leaving gaps of skin.

Another problem is scaling the object files to fit the Skyrim body. The OB HGEC body is thicker in the shoulders and shorter in torso.

Also a problem is trying to reduce a large breasted mesh like 'DM/DMRA' to the base CBBE body. The breasts are pushed together and the mesh to the sides is thin. HGEC 'D/H' cup is the easiest to work. You can stretch the mesh a lot in bodyslide, where as with the smaller cups, the texture vaporizes.  

Big thx . Always checking what's available . You can use some uunp on cbbe as long waist area covered to hide seams :)

Another nice one uunp only . Needs cbbe

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2405-necromantrix-armor-for-unp-jiggle/

This a nice piece . Sword of spirits if anyone interested to convert :)

Sword of the Spirits CBBE HDT&Bodyslide complete.

Sword of the Spirits CBBE HDT&BS.7z

post-3295-0-39907400-1501584716_thumb.jpg

Would it be possible to convert these three awesome looking armors?

Ars Magika: http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-963.html

I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

Ars Magika Robes. Requires both files. Only the red and blue textures are included in this pack.

Edit: The Ars Magika Bodyslide files have been revised. Please replace previous files with V1.1. The textures paths were incorrect. 

It seems you have replied to one of my posts but it's not showing up. Error on my side?

The Scout CBBE Bodyslide. Requires the original Jafk1 UUNP here http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1046.html Let me know of any problems.

Seems like sometimes it's better to start from scratch.

The UUNP files are already a mess, just look at the tights, those are supposed to be skintight.

Also you forgot to add the Data folder so just installing it per modmanager is not possible.

NMM will install without a data folder. Lot of mods don't have them.

Not sure on the UUNP files being a mess. Explain.

Those pants are as tight as I can get them. I thought they looked thick too, but they aren't. Some of it is to reduce clipping like you have to do with stockings, yes. but it's minimal. I tried all the meshes and finally used the one from the slider shape data. The _0  had no room for expansion without spazzing, and the _1 looked too thick. So I picked the one closest to original as there is.

Hey folks, hope you are enjoying my conversions. One thing I would appreciate from you in return is feed back. I see a lot of downloads but nothing in the way of yeas or nays. If you are having problems with the conversion or you like what I'm doing, Please let me know.  Your feedback is very important. A simple thank you means as much as saying something isn't working. It helps me improve my work, especially if there is a problem.  

FYI, when doing a conversion, I stick to stuff I will use myself. I prefer outfits in the light armor range. Nothing bulky or that covers up to much.  Because much of the stuff being introduced is just plain butt ugly, I wouldn't use it nor waste time converting it. Just so you know!  :)

Me I never try to reduce anything I just port it over and then adjust the body to fit. When going from flabby patties to small there will always be warpage around the breast. It will happen with OS and it happens with the clothing converter you can go small to big but not big to small. To fix the warpage you would have to fine tune it in a 3d tool like blender or 3dmax.

When I do scaling like when I start a new project and then load each .OBJ into outfit studios and after I get them all in there I highlight them all and then scale the whole set down but I also turn on the wireframe mode so that I can see and adjust the outfit and body to better fit to the body and outfit. If something is hidden under a outfit and clips just increase the mesh volume for the part along the edges and then zap the rest out unless you are by a seam where 2 parts come together then you would have to reduce the mesh volume for the body instead.

I'll also rotate some outfits to better get something to fit.

post-25667-0-37631900-1501718519_thumb.pngpost-25667-0-83578900-1501718575_thumb.png

I don't use CBBE so I don't know how your outfits look.

NMM will install without a data folder. Lot of mods don't have them.

Not sure on the UUNP files being a mess. Explain.

Those pants are as tight as I can get them. I thought they looked thick too, but they aren't. Some of it is to reduce clipping like you have to do with stockings, yes. but it's minimal. I tried all the meshes and finally used the one from the slider shape data. The _0  had no room for expansion without spazzing, and the _1 looked too thick. So I picked the one closest to original as there is.

You have a folder above the Caliente Tools so all I got was a new folder in my Data directory.

To see whats wronf with the UUNP files just go into OS and make the onepiece invisible, what you get looks like a potatoe while it should look something like this and this.

Or to better see whats wrong with your pants this. Just look at it from the side and turn on the mesh mode.

Maybe whoever actually convertied it used that tutorial of that idiot that tells everyone to just inflate the outfit meshes when converting soemthing and not use the conversion reference.

The UUNP files have been taken down now aswell.