Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1335.html

If its not too much to ask, either one of these would be great! I love the warlock outfit especially.

Not gonna ask you to do both, just either-or

Warlock Gear CBBE Bodyslide Requires the  Demon Fet original above

thank you for sharing but i think need to fix corset because when use hdt can see the skin and nipple

Post a pic cause its not clipping for me.

If its not too much to ask, either one of these would be great! I love the warlock outfit especially.

thank you for sharing but i think need to fix corset because when use hdt can see the skin and nipple

and the glove also don't have finger 

post-67852-0-57553100-1501869650_thumb.jpg

and the glove also don't have finger 

I wll try to fix that but not sure if the mesh will take anymore stretching. Demon Fet is a small body to work with. Does the red one do it as well?

I have revised the bodyslide to fix clipping and added fingers to the glove. See first posting for new file.

Hey, I've done some searching but had no luck. Does anyone know if this has been converted before?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17026/?

If not, would it be hard to do?

LustDesign Daedric Armor CBBE bodyslide. Needs original CBBE Blessed version from link above.

Edit: Revised v1.1 Delete previous version.

post-3295-0-17640400-1501875442_thumb.jpg

Lustrianna's Daedric Armor CBBE Bodyslide_v1.1.7z

I Found problem - move folder "Border Lace Lingerie" from CalienteTools/Bodyslide/SliderGroups to CalienteTools/Bodyslide/ShapeData

I Use NonSteam + ModOrganizer.

Really? You can't even afford to pay 7,50 € for Skyrim LE?

Why mr Fakenet, do you suggest that I buy skyrim for the second time? :)

Or should I buy every time I have a problem?

I pay for Skyrim 40€ maybe this Is enough?

Hey, I've done some searching but had no luck. Does anyone know if this has been converted before?

LustDesign Daedric Armor CBBE bodyslide. Needs original files above.

I remember this being the very first request I made, around the same time you made one of yours and were told to learn how to do it yourself, just like I was told.

Thanks a lot for doing this one!

Edit: Seems there is a problem with the file. Clicking Build does nothing and trying to batch build gives an error which says "Unable to load input file" and points to the .nif in the wrong directory (apparently the .nif is supposed to be in the ShapeData folder, which is wrong). You can't preview it either for this reason.

LustDesign Daedric Armor CBBE bodyslide. Needs original files above.

I remember this being the very first request I made, around the same time you made one of yours and were told to learn how to do it yourself, just like I was told.

Your welcome. I am glad to have learned how to do conversions. 

Why mr Fakenet, do you suggest that I buy skyrim for the second time? :)

Or should I buy every time I have a problem?

I pay for Skyrim 40€ maybe this Is enough?

Why don't you act more like I exactly now your situation?!

My guess is you bought the SE and pirated the LE, is that right?

From the information I had you just pirated the game because you are cheap and that would be unacceptable.

It's working on this end. Be sure and use the CBBE Blessed mod.

You forgot to put the ShapeData file into the archive is what he is trying to say.

The folder is empty.

Edit: Seems there is a problem with the file. Clicking Build does nothing and trying to batch build gives an error which says "Unable to load input file" and points to the .nif in the wrong directory (apparently the .nif is supposed to be in the ShapeData folder, which is wrong). You can't preview it either for this reason.

-Fixed-  Added a revised file in original post. 

Is it supposed to be body-only HDT and the armor itself is supposed to be static? Causes a lot of clipping that way.

Is it supposed to be body-only HDT and the armor itself is supposed to be static? Causes a lot of clipping that way.

The armor is HDT as far as I know. I can't look at the armor because I run an armor replacer in the daedric folder that interferes with it displaying in my game. All I can load is my replacement armor.  Someone else will have to fix any clipping in game. OS shows none.

The armor is HDT as far as I know. I can't look at the armor because I run an armor replacer in the daedric folder that interferes with it displaying in my game. All I can load is my replacement armor.  Someone else will have to fix any clipping in game. OS shows none.

I think you should give it a shot in-game (this is also an armor replacer), it definitely doesn't move, only the breasts do and the armor itself is completely static. It has zero clipping in OS but in-game, when the body has physics and the armor itself doesn't, there's a lot of clipping since it moves through the armor, is what I meant. Armor and body both conform to the preset selected in BS but only the body bounces.

Could someone convert this armor to Bodyslide?

http://blog.naver.com/say4015/221025529169

You can download it using the small downward arrow with the (1) next to it on the top right corner.

The file is password protected. Get a unprotected copy and I'll give it a shot.

Never mind, I'm not fluent in Korean so I'm not gonna even bother asking for it lol.

I have revised the bodyslide to fix clipping and added fingers to the glove. See first posting for new file.

okay thank you for helping