Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

I found some old loose files while trying to clean up my skyrim directory, I found the esp they were attached to and did conversions to CBBE HDT for them. I wish I knew the original creators, one piece was listed as Nightasy's and the rest I don't know.  Hopefully I rounded up all the necessary textures and nifs into the bsa file.  

Everything is in the zip, but here is a link to Nightasy's Original Mashup You dont need to download anything from there, just head over and say thanks!

This zip has all 4 armors in it, the names from left to right, Bondage Armor, Shibari, Dark String, and Mars.

*Updated to fix texture paths in Bondage Armor.

Bondage Straps CBBE HDT 1.1.7z

JUOlznj.jpg

I found some old loose files while trying to clean up my skyrim directory, I found the esp they were attached to and did conversions to CBBE HDT for them. I wish I knew the original creators, one piece was listed as Nightasy's and the rest I don't know.  Hopefully I rounded up all the necessary textures and nifs into the bsa file. 

Only see that one armor i want all those armors u see in picture but in UUNP stop using dam CBBE and update for the love of god.

Er, I didn't do anything but the main currais which I add zappable panties on. So you would have to convert the standalone ones on your own.

What about swapping out the Tsun armor with ChronoTrigger's and then just leaving the pasties?

If you wanted to copy the pasties to another outfit you can. Export the .obj. Just copy the "set texture" paths if you want the look when you import them into the new outfit.

Aradia's Snake Rogue Armor in CBBE HDT.  (  :P unseenkilla) Thank you, Aradia, for your beautiful work, and thanks to Vioxsis for the original esp.

I broke it up into different equipable pieces,  Shoulders, Chest, Arms, Belt, Legs  and Knee Pads can all be worn separately.

hm6wvXu.jpg

*Updated - Fixed missed weight slider support on some items.

you're the unicorn for today. thanks boss!

Only see that one armor i want all those armors u see in picture but in UUNP stop using dam CBBE and update for the love of god.

Its a bit tough to figure out what you're trying to say . . . but thanks to Bodyslide 2, Outfit Studios and some amazing skin texture work by some modders out there, CBBE is the update.

I found some old loose files while trying to clean up my skyrim directory, I found the esp they were attached to and did conversions to CBBE HDT for them. I wish I knew the original creators, one piece was listed as Nightasy's and the rest I don't know. Hopefully I rounded up all the necessary textures and nifs into the bsa file.

Its a bit tough to figure out what you're trying to say . . . but thanks to Bodyslide 2, Outfit Studios and some amazing skin texture work by some modders out there, CBBE is the update.

He's talking about Unified UNP, which comes with the later BodySlides.

So, i originally asked this in Rory campbell's bodyslide thread, but he decided to step things down the instant i posted it, so i'll just re-ask here:

Would it be possible to get a CBBE bodyslide conversion of this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49482-spb-ribbon-15-for-unp-jiggle/?do=findComment&comment=1240321

Hopefully with HDT involved. 

I REALLY like the design of that, but it's only UNP so far.

Requesting this.

It's been on the Nexus frontpage for a day or so now, looks pretty nice.

I tested that with just the Bodyslide files from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52130/? and combined it to one mod.

Result:

20294964186_10391a45b2_z.jpg

20321212395_4257e3eb1e_z.jpg

Works pretty flawless. The Bodyslide files are of somewhat older age and the sliders have a different order as the default in the newest bodyslide version and the zip sliders of the older CBBE bodyslide mod do not work, but you are able to shape your body as you wish and you have all the new features (at last a standalone version, light armor version and the mesh improvements concerning the former distortions around the navel area for example).

btw...zip sliders...it's one of the most awesome but severely underused bodyslide feature here in the conversion thread, just a hint :-)

The uncrowned king of zip sliders: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/2442809/?

Requesting this.

I tested that with just the Bodyslide files from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52130/? and combined it to one mod.

Works pretty flawless. The Bodyslide files are of somewhat older age and the sliders have a different order as the default in the newest bodyslide version and the zip sliders of the older CBBE bodyslide mod do not work, but you are able to shape your body as you wish and you have all the new features (at last a standalone version, light armor version and the mesh improvements concerning the former distortions around the navel area for example).

btw...zip sliders...it's one of the most awesome but severely underused bodyslide feature here in the conversion thread, just a hint :-)

The uncrowned king of zip sliders: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/2442809/?

Any chance of a bit more detail on how you combined the two, or upload of a already-combined zip, for those of us bewildered by the technical aspects?

Requesting this.

Any chance of a bit more detail on how you combined the two, or upload of a already-combined zip, for those of us bewildered by the technical aspects?

I'd also appreciate something like this. I managed to get the standalone version going on with the right texture & model file paths, but I didn't get any of the mesh improvements since I'm fairly unexperienced with OutfitStudio.

Requesting this.

Sorry, I did not really merge them by TES5Edit, I just took the new Daedric Chainmail mod (Textures, meshes and .esp file) and added the old bodyslide files (Caliente Tools folder) from the older one, packed them into one zip folder, installed it and created the meshes as usual by bodyslide. Worked for me with exception of the small issues mentioned in my former post.

So I used the meshes of the new mod and shaped them with the bodyslide files from the older one. Maybe it's not the exact same result as intended by the new mod, but for me it seems to be at least a serious improvement. At least the texture distortions around the navel are gone for me.

..of course a smooth and clean bodyslide conversion of the new mod would be the best solution...I like zip sliders and I hate the pauldrons.

Btw, I posted on Nexus too and kuuinkuta, the author of the former bodyslide version replied and told that he is working on an update for his bodyslide files.