Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Yeah, I'll work on a package for all of them together. I'll try to put it up tomorrow. I need to make sure it's done right though, since I've never done it before.

Here's something new I've been working on, a new BodySlide of the Crimson Twilight armor. This one has already been done, but I redid it with a little twist. Notice the copious amounts of cleavage in the metal armor in this picture.

59399-4-1414357577.jpg

See, normally you have to choose between having bouncing breasts and metal or none of it bouncing at all.

What my bodyslide does is just have the exposed breasts bounce with the metal bits remaining static, all without any clipping.

It's HDT with butt and belly weights too.

OO nice, is it CBBE or UNNP?

CBBE HDT

Yeah, I'll work on a package for all of them together. I'll try to put it up tomorrow. I need to make sure it's done right though, since I've never done it before.

Here's something new I've been working on, a new BodySlide of the Crimson Twilight armor. This one has already been done, but I redid it with a little twist. Notice the copious amounts of cleavage in the metal armor in this picture.

59399-4-1414357577.jpg

See, normally you have to choose between having bouncing breasts and metal or none of it bouncing at all.

What my bodyslide does is just have the exposed breasts bounce with the metal bits remaining static, all without any clipping.

Looks really nice! Would it be possible to do a Scarlet Dawn version since it's basically the same armor but a light version? I personally prefer playing assassin/rogue/ranger/spellsword type characters that use light armor or clothing.

There's already a (newer and much better than the old) Scarlet Dawn HDT on Nexus.

As promised, here are all my Tera BodySlides in one packet. This is my first time making a SliderGroup, so please let me know if there is an error. 

What the hell does a SliderGroup do anyhow? Seriously. I never mess with any of that stuff and just focus on individual armors.

Tera 1.91 HDT.rar

59399-4-1414357577.jpg

this is real awesome, thanks boss! always wondered if it's possible and you proved it is.

i too second baconatoe's plea for a light version but eh, this can be done real easy in CK, so here it is, .esp to change armor class to light.
i hope you don't mind me tinkering with it :D

CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp

Hi, can someone try to convert this dress and boots please :

http://blog-imgs-80-origin.fc2.com/m/i/t/mitakusaner/entry_img_435B.jpg

direct link :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tu1019l7f3zwj87/S7B+Sweet+Dress+Bombshell+BBP.7z

I tried to do it but too much clipping with TBBP, and there is only one .nif by clothe so only the hight weight I suppose, but i would like to have _0.nif and _1.nif like other mods, and I have no idea of how to convert boots, if someone have a tutorial for this it would be appreciate :)

There's already a (newer and much better than the old) Scarlet Dawn HDT on Nexus.

As promised, here are all my Tera BodySlides in one packet. This is my first time making a SliderGroup, so please let me know if there is an error. 

What the hell does a SliderGroup do anyhow? Seriously. I never mess with any of that stuff and just focus on individual armors.

This might be a dumb ass question, but what addon are you using this with? I downloaded one with Bodyslides from the Nexus, but I'm not sure if that's the one.

Also SliderGroups also seem kinda pointless, but it saves up space on bigger conversions by stacking them into one .xml instead of having a bunch of them cluttering up everything in the folders. Works best with big conversion stacks, like yours or the Bodyslide for every vanilla armor @ Nexus.

Disregard all that shit I wrote, it's apparently for batch building. I personally like to build everything individually.

Here's something new I've been working on, a new BodySlide of the Crimson Twilight armor.

I wonder why my bodyslide can't make these armors. It just gets stuck while processing.

Are you on the latest bodyslide? CBBE 3.4f or Bodyslide and Outfit Studio 2.7c.

Yeah i need to update, ty.

I really like this one, the Angelic Armor Set.

This puppy took a couple tries to get right cause the wings are attached to one of the spine weights, meaning that when I was transferring the weights, I accidentally deleted most of the wings by not properly masking them. I almost made a similar mistake a second time by adding too much weight to them, causing the wings to bend with the arms. Which was actually kind of cool, but it was distracting me and I didn't feel like weighing them perfectly. Luckily I made a back up this time  :P

This set comes in two colors, pink and blue. Each with three parts, the armor, gloves, and skirt. There is a single pants piece that is white and can go with both colors, but takes the same slot as the skirt. The boots are attached to the pants and skirt.

NOTE: I make special mention of this because the base body is attached to the armor, but the skirt and pants can be worn independently if you want. As you can see in the screenshots, there are coattails that extend past the skirt and pants. This is not an issue if you wear the armor normally. But since I like to give people options, I zapped basically everything, meaning you can run around in just the pants or skirt or any combination you want. The kicker is that the butt will clip through the pants when sprinting and maybe on a couple other animations because of the HDT butt weights.

This is because I had to adjust the main armor piece to not clip, but also fit the body. So to prevent the pants and skirt from clipping through the main armor, I had to keep them as close to the body as possible. The skirt is fine, no issues. But the mesh on the pants is pretty thick. Adjusting the coat to move back more just made it look dumb.

This is ONLY an issue when wearing the pants by themselves and going topless. If you wear the pants with the armor -even totally zapped armor- the butt should be fine.

The armor is CBBE HDT with breast, butt, and belly weights.

8705s.jpg

8702s.jpg

Enjoy  :)

Angelic Armor.rar

Oh, you guys meant light armor.

There's an option for that in the link I provided to the original mod. It's in the download section at the bottom, under miscellaneous.

I thought bacon was talking about a Scarlet Dawn HDT, which is much better than the old one HDT version.

my bad, bacon probably meant that armor instead of a light armor version. did not notice that misc option down there as well, much derp on my part.

by the way, Scarlet Dawn did get a bodyslide treatment over here

Has there ever been a conversion of this armor pack (or any of the armors in it) to CBBE? If so, where can I get it? If not, can someone please convert it?

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-332.html

Avalon already did, but only for some of the armor in the pack. remember to check the other thread no-remorse is managing.

Oh, you guys meant light armor.

There's an option for that in the link I provided to the original mod. It's in the download section at the bottom, under miscellaneous.

I thought bacon was talking about a Scarlet Dawn HDT, which is much better than the old one HDT version.

my bad, bacon probably meant that armor instead of a light armor version. did not notice that misc option down there as well, much derp on my part.

by the way, Scarlet Dawn did get a bodyslide treatment over here

Has there ever been a conversion of this armor pack (or any of the armors in it) to CBBE? If so, where can I get it? If not, can someone please convert it?

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-332.html

Avalon already did, but only for some of the armor in the pack. remember to check the other thread no-remorse is managing.

Yeah I meant the Scarlet Dawn armor. I forgot that the Scarlet Dawn armor doesn't have the metal breastplate cuirass and the issues Perfidy mentioned in his original post. My bad.

Could I request a conversion of this Blande and Soul YouLAN armor?

Here's the link: http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-289.html

and

here's the direct download link: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o6KKGOE

That's already made for bodyslide, no need to convert.

Thanks. I didn't realize it was already for bodyslide. I guess I checked it out in a tired haze last night. Next time I'll make sure to download it first and check for myself before posting. Sorry about that!