Inah and me are wishing happy holidays for you folks out there.

The best present for Christmas that I got - though I don't even celebrate - was that I eventually succeeded in making my first few armour conversions with Calientes new Bodyslide tool for the Dream Girl body. A little pic with a bedroom-eyed Inah:

post-72832-0-63278600-1387898640_thumb.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Apparently I posted this on a wrong thread last night while only a little under the influence. People were not happy. It was obviously not the thread I was looking for. This on the other hand...  :P

Ho ho how many Irish elves does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Two - one to hold the lightbulb in place while the other drinks till the room starts spinning!   :D 

I maek joke! No I'm kidding, I am of course just a little bit drunk. You know, becaues it's Christmas and all that... I never meant to insult the Irish, I love the Irish. See, I actually meant to have a go at the Americans. I mean... you'd think that, what, between discovering the light bulb, pioneering mass production, splitting the atom, putting a man on the moon and laying claim to the single greatest actor of all time - I am of course referring to Mickey Rooney - that it would just not be statistically possible that they be able to find the time to invest in producing a good alcoholic beverage. 

But I was wrong... today, I made my first ever eggnog, atfer and American recipe. I may have added a little more than I should have. I may have used a full bottle of brandy. It is quite possible I may have more eggnog than I know what to do with   :lol: My first thought when I tried it was liek "OH MY GOD, HOW CAN I REPLACE MY BLOOD WITH THIS?" !!!!

Speaking of God, I imagine if I swung a different way and God was even remotely interested in me, sexually speaking of course, that's what I imagine God's cum must take like. Hmmn... sweet, creamy n' packing a punch! So yes guys, fellow Yankess, I am impressed. You had me with the moon landings, that was something, but this... this is something else entirely. Thank you very much, for thisgreat invention!

Anuyway, Look at me rambling. All I wanted to say was a Merry Christmas to all, from a very happy, inebriated CK. 

bg50.jpg

And remember people... a doggy isn't just for Christmas!

... its a fun position all year round!   :P Ok I'm out, this eggnog isn't going to drink itself.

Archived