You can take a look here Feminine Hands for CBBE and UNP

Unfortunately that didn't help at all :(   No idea what's the problem, I use the hdt compatibility version of xp32's skeleton, CBBE TBBP body with bodyslide changes and now those Feminine Hands

there is a problem atleast with the second animation

it messes up your hand, or is the mod using another hand? my normal hand is more detailed

It's a known problem with the second idle, unfortunately there is no fix coming from the author, guess you've got to deal with it.

Seriously ppl, please read the posts already posted before posting yours. IT IS A KNOWN BUG AND HAS NO FIX !

• 2 weeks later...

"Your PC and NPCs of the same gender always share the same animations, young women, old women, children will walk/run/idle the same way you do, you can only use one set of animations for all the females in game and there is no way around that unless you are using a custom race and install PCEA. Be mindful that PCEA is incompatible with many mods."

I understand what you mean 1 ANIMATION per idle.  I did not say I downladed the whole pack with all the animations and tried to use all of them.  I said I downloaded the whole pack to get 1 animation, the number 5 one only.  After I unzipped the pack with all the animations I'd chosen ONE to use to put in my game.  Again I did everything to download this idle correctly, and it still does not work in game.  I picked the pack because reds other link from a web site was not in English.  I would like to be able to read what I am downloading before I download it.

"Your PC and NPCs of the same gender always share the same animations, young women, old women, children will walk/run/idle the same way you do, you can only use one set of animations for all the females in game and there is no way around that unless you are using a custom race and install PCEA. Be mindful that PCEA is incompatible with many mods."

I understand what you mean 1 ANIMATION per idle.  I did not say I downladed the whole pack with all the animations and tried to use all of them.  I said I downloaded the whole pack to get 1 animation, the number 5 one only.  After I unzipped the pack with all the animations I'd chosen ONE to use to put in my game.  Again I did everything to download this idle correctly, and it still does not work in game.  I picked the pack because reds other link from a web site was not in English.  I would like to be able to read what I am downloading before I download it.

How exactky are you trying to install it? I don't think you can use NMM to do, but you can manually install the idle and I even installed one using Mod Organizer.

How exactky are you trying to install it? I don't think you can use NMM to do, but you can manually install the idle and I even installed one using Mod Organizer.

How I TRIED to install it was:

Grab this All in One Pack from here:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-8436049/mt_idle.zip.html

Download the zip to my desktop (since I chose to work from it) unzip the file on my desktop: Open the unzip and inside I grab this animation only:

mt_idle_5.HKX

copy and paste this one file: mt_idle_5.HKX to my desktop.

change the name of this file while it is still on my desktop to mt_idle.hkx and just drag and drop it into:

Meshes\actors\character\animations\female

The new file will overwrite the one that was in there.  So that is a sign that IT SHOULD WORK, but in my game it does not.  I get the regular aroused animation from female NPC's. 

How I TRIED to install it was:

Grab this All in One Pack from here:

Download the zip to my desktop (since I chose to work from it) unzip the file on my desktop: Open the unzip and inside I grab this animation only:

mt_idle_5.HKX

change the name of this file while it is still on my desktop to mt_idle.hkx and just drag and drop it into:

The new file will overwrite the one that was in there.  So that is a sign that IT SHOULD WORK, but in my game it does not.  I get the regular aroused animation from female NPC's. 

Your installation has no problem, what do you mean  that you get "regular aroused animations from female NPCs"? Do you have another female idle animation in that folder or do you expect only your PC should have the idle and all the female NPCs shouldn't?

That should have done it. Are you using a custom race? If so then you need to follow the file path to that race's folder.

Actually I don't think custom races use another animation folder for their races, I have played quite a few custom races before(Ashen, Ningheim.....), none of them has that. You just download and install like you play any vanilla races in this case.

Actually I don't think custom races use another animation folder for their races, I have played quite a few custom races before(Ashen, Ningheim.....), none of them has that. You just download and install like you play any vanilla races in this case.

The only non-vanilla race I've used was ygNord (that comes with ECE) so I wasn't sure on this.

I don't understand why their animations aren't working then. It seems as though it should be working according to where they said they put the file. Maybe didn't name it quite right?

I took idle #3 and stuffed it into a folder with several other animations (archery, sneaking and so on) that I liked then just installed it with Mod Organizer and it works perfectly.

Regular aroused animation was the one that came with the aroused mod for female NPC's.  I only noticed this animation was happening on some female NPC's That I came across in game, when I first installed the mod.  Later I made some female NPC's aroused when I was testing to see if the animation I wanted worked on them, after I "supposivly" installed the new animation.  So yeah I been trying to get this one animation to work for awhile. I got the mod from here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/603-testwip-sexlab-aroused-animations-v2014-01-09/

The All in One folder I got here: and NO,  I DID NOT try to run all of them at once.

The animation looks to be #2 according to the .gifs from this thread is the one that the female NPC's use in my game, and I been trying to change it to #5 instead.  I DO NOT have any special race mods.  I do have Skyrim redone, Skyrim immerion weapons and armor installed, as well as the community uncapper running.  I have a male Nord character.  What I did with the #5 animation each time when trying to install was this:

I can't even count how many times I tried that, with no results.  I usually use NMM. NOT Mod Orginizer for my Skyrim mods.  This animation I been trying to get to work I did it manually each time.  I even checked every animation folder I can think of to see if this one file named mt_idle.hkx was present anywhere else (unless I missed it somewhere) I only found ONE, and that was the one I been trying to change.

Try to disable animations.esp comes with sexlab aroused animations then test it in game and see if the animation works correctly for female NPCs.

Nice Idea but I tried that already.  Apparently in my game when I disable the .esp animation.  I can not access the puppet master control in the McM to make said female NPC's exposure to 100 for her to do the animation.  I just have to wander around, and hope to come across an aroused female NPC.

I don't use puppet master and if that's the case, I am afraid you have no choice but stop using puppet master and aroused animations.

I did not seperately install a puppet master mod, My mods and Plugins list shows NO Puppet Master anywheres.  Aroused is the only mod I use, and it came with a puppet masters tab in the McM.  I got a female exposure up to 100.  What I was not doing is use my hot key "N" on the female I was targeting.  Apperently by me pressing "N" i get information of my actor, or an NPC actor.  I will try to disable the Animations.esp.  This time I will press "N" on target female NPC to change their exposure to 100 and see what animation plays.

Edit: Disabling Sexlab aroused animation .esp does not allow me access to target female NPC pressing "N" hotkey to increase their exposure.  I get no animation at all.  Gonna try and make a .rar or 7z Archive for the one idle I want, and have NMM install it, and see what happens.

ReEdit: making a 7z or .rar did nothing.  However when I downloaded the idle again, and changed the name to mt_idle.hkx and drug and drop to my:

Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animation\female\ folder

The target NPC was in the neutral position (standing in the "T" position) in game so I am gonna have to figure something out later.  Hopefully I get it working.

Next day ReEdit: FINALLY!  I got it to work.  What a pain in the ass this 1 idle has been.  What I did was grab the Idle I wanted.  after the file downloaded to my desktop (since I chose to work off it) I drug and dropped the file in:

Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animation\female

The only thing different I did was rename the file to mt_idle.hkx WHEN IT WAS IN THE PROPER FOLDER.  I always renamed it before I placed it in the proper folder.

So the file went in the folder as mt_idle_5.HKX (since 5 is the best idle) and I renamed it to mt_idle.hkx when in the proper folder.

I got the #5 animation to work, now, Although it is very lovely to see over and over.  Now ALL Female NPC's are doing it.  I wandered into some village for the first time,(new Play through) and all the Female NPC guards where doing it. Regardless of aroused level or not.

Yes, unless you're playing a custom race (so the animation is tied only to that race) ALL females will do it, even the children.

I understand about all females doing it, what is going on, is the old idle, use to trigger before I changed it to #5  when a female NPC arousel level got high enough they would do the animation.  When my character engaged sex with them  their arousel level went back to zero, they stopped doing the animation, they only done this animation when their exposure exceeded pass 50. 50 and below, no arouse animation.  The point is the new Animation is constantly running It does not stop even after engaging sex.  I thought the animation will only work if a female NPC exceeds pass 50.  But will stop after engaging sex.

Yes, unless you're playing a custom race (so the animation is tied only to that race) ALL females will do it, even the children.

I understand about all females doing it, what is going on, is the old idle, use to trigger before I changed it to #5  when a female NPC arousel level got high enough they would do the animation.  When my character engaged sex with them  their arousel level went back to zero, they stopped doing the animation, they only done this animation when their exposure exceeded pass 50. 50 and below, no arouse animation.  The point is the new Animation is constantly running It does not stop even after engaging sex.  I thought the animation will only work if a female NPC exceeds pass 50.  But will stop after engaging sex.

It shouldn't require any arousal state to work. These idles should work even without using Aroused for that matter. These are idle replacements and shouldn't be attached to any specific in game parameters.

It shouldn't require any arousal state to work. These idles should work even without using Aroused for that matter. These are idle replacements and shouldn't be attached to any specific in game parameters.

Thanks for the info.  At least I know now the installation is not broken, it is just how the idle is suppose to work.  Hmmm...Now that I think about it, I read that somewheres before.  Sorry for the post.  I just go in panic mode when I think something is suppose to work a certain way and it doesn't.