Maybe i do VORB for skyrim...

VadersApp

I know this is severe thread necrophilia, but I was thinking it would be best not to start a WHOLE NEW THREAD on something that's already been discussed. Nevertheless, with three months passed, I was curious if anyone was thinking about doing this or if VadersApp cleared up his schedule at all.

Well there are functioning "Unique bodies" mods out there that cause each race to load specified body meshes and the appropriate armor that goes with the body. That is a step in the right direction. Really the functionality is already there you just need the system set up. Then users can just use the bodies that they want for their race. We would just need a way to vary the body mesh for each race which is already being handled by the weight slider.

I think "VORB" type characters is how it should be done to begin with. I couldn't get it to work in Oblivion but the concept rocks. Clothing could be sized when bought, and/or resized when picked up so that a character could be squeezed into a smaller size letting her soft parts spill out much like real girls do. Armors would be soft and hard, moving with or supporting the weighted meshes.

Clothing could be sized when bought' date=' and/or resized when picked up so that a character could be squeezed into a smaller size letting her soft parts spill out much like real girls do. Armors would be soft and hard, moving with or supporting the weighted meshes.

[/quote']

This simply aint happening. it requires mesh considerations that just aren't in the game. body models are pretty monotlithic, apparently utilizing animation only... a complete lack of physics... oh yeah, with the exception of being hit by "unrelenting force".

I don't get it. . . cloth (and hair) physics have been common in games for long enough now (even on consoles) and there's simply no such thing here.

I think that a good way to get more different bodies at the same time with fitting clothes would be using calientes cbbe with bodyslider and compatible clothes and armor.

Someone has do convert vanilla clothes and armor to be bodyslider compatible. Then every race has to be cloned 10-50 times. All those new races have to get a new styled body from bodyslider with armor and clothes converted with bodyslider, too. Don´t know but i think copying converted clothes to the new race folder will to it. Then a System like Automatic Variants could attach those new races to the npcs or it have to be done by hand with the CK. I think this way would be more easy and better different looking bodies would be possible than with a Skyrim version of VORB.

I have installed Chuby Races http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10111

The new bodysystem should be the same as this one only being more advanced.

Edit: Maybe this one is a start, as far as i can see it is capable to attach old looking bodies to old women with the help of an esp file. Phenotypes for CBBE http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=17642

Archived