Oblivion Disc Knackered

I had a really long thing to type here but it came dangerously close to pirate-talk. I think I'll just skip it

Steam is having a 50% off sale on Oblivion: GOTY edition, which includes both expansions, for 10 bucks USD. This is what I'd recommend, short of... the riskier alternatives. Cheap, efficient, and you'll never have to worry about a disc again.

Edit: Also, I'm confused as hell, the Oblivion EULA states that you cannot copy the software except for backups, and ALSO you cannot store the software on any other device and must run from the retail CD-ROM... ???

I had a really long thing to type here but it came dangerously close to pirate-talk. I think I'll just skip it

Steam is having a 50% off sale on Oblivion: GOTY edition, which includes both expansions, for 10 bucks USD. This is what I'd recommend, short of... the riskier alternatives. Cheap, efficient, and you'll never have to worry about a disc again.

Edit: Also, I'm confused as hell, the Oblivion EULA states that you cannot copy the software except for backups, and ALSO you cannot store the software on any other device and must run from the retail CD-ROM... ???

end of january i'll buy a new copy of it, cause smas shopping comes first

*snip*

What, someone actually bothers with the EULA crap? I thought no one ever reads it and no one gives a single fuck.. And I really doubt a game dev will come sniffing around your place to check what do you do with your game disks... :huh: