TK-100 Posted August 21, 2025 Posted August 21, 2025 On 8/18/2025 at 6:48 AM, lewdplaythrewzz said: https://discord.gg/MFNm3EQJ Thank you bro, sry for the late reply, didn't check this forum for a few days, appreciate for yr help :D
FercPolo Posted August 21, 2025 Posted August 21, 2025 Which ultimates are you using that aren't working? I need those to add in.
LustyGoonete Posted August 21, 2025 Posted August 21, 2025 (edited) does anyone know how i can get the foul hela mod combined with the all moan mod pleaseeeeee Edited August 21, 2025 by LustyGoonete 1
Raiffer Posted August 21, 2025 Posted August 21, 2025 can someone give discord link again, the linx expired
Napalex Posted August 21, 2025 Posted August 21, 2025 New mod released!! https://www.nexusmods.com/marvelrivals/mods/4084 Enjoy! 14
3-d Posted August 21, 2025 Posted August 21, 2025 so just wondering if anyone could help out with some trouble shooting, there's a new mod on nexus than makes luna use peniparkers mesh ( https://www.nexusmods.com/marvelrivals/mods/666?tab=posts) but as I'm using the peniv2 mod I'm just getting a broken texture pretty sure it isn't the most complicated thing to get the mesh to load right ?
Ricrob Posted August 21, 2025 Posted August 21, 2025 15 hours ago, FercPolo said: Let me see what I have too, I know I have a couple peni. Alright send them my way o7
FercPolo Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 6 hours ago, LustyGoonete said: does anyone know how i can get the foul hela mod combined with the all moan mod pleaseeeeee Ya I got mine working. Here's my files which have music for Luna and Penny and Moonknight, and Hela foul mouth working built in. I will make a custom version with just Hela later. z_AllMoans_compatibilityPLUSS3_9999999_P.rar
Danielforelle Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 Does anyone have this file? It's not on the Discord so I guess it's a commission? (notice it has bigger tits and the panties look different.) 1
gonnermax Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 Yooo The Goat JellyBX, His Hela Areola works on the New Hela mod New skimpy Hela Addon for Areola 1
gonnermax Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 I couldn't find out how to add the image earlier 11 minutes ago, gonnermax said: Yooo The Goat JellyBX, His Hela Areola works on the New Hela mod New skimpy Hela Addon for Areola 1
Sucy-Ennui Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 what programs are ya'll using to edit meshes and make them work
Sucy-Ennui Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 and can anyone edit this to add the nipples and/or the Tail as seperate optional versions? Nude Symbiote Squirrel-Personal Edit-3765-1-1753316235.rar 3
Murf1541 Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 Hi, I'm having a hard time finding Peni mods and the S0 mod that I have doesn't work anymore. Could someone please help?
hakeim.mayukh_freedropsorg Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 On 8/20/2025 at 2:14 PM, lewdplaythrewzz said: https://discord.gg/MFNm3EQJ It did't work, it said invalid, could you please send me new link here pls. Make sure it's not expiring soon :C TY!
hakeim.mayukh_freedropsorg Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 On 8/13/2025 at 2:02 PM, lewdplaythrewzz said: Nothing there yet since I just created it, but I've started a degen discord for people to share things more freely: https://discord.gg/3hvGMHVH Can you send me new link please, it said it's invalid Anyone haave the discord link available? Please help! 1
Danielforelle Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 2 hours ago, hakeim.mayukh_freedropsorg said: Can you send me new link please, it said it's invalid Anyone haave the discord link available? Please help! https://discord.gg/bEV2WSfh
Napalex Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 New mod released! https://www.nexusmods.com/marvelrivals/mods/4097 Enjoy! 14
Dartrolton Posted August 23, 2025 Posted August 23, 2025 6 hours ago, khalid21 said: can some one give me dicord link ? https://discord.gg/jH9CVcvD8m
WandaWonders Posted August 23, 2025 Posted August 23, 2025 Hello, Is there a mod that mute Galacta. I don't want to hear her anymore...
mammamia88 Posted August 23, 2025 Posted August 23, 2025 2 minutes ago, WandaWonders said: Hello, Is there a mod that mute Galacta. I don't want to hear her anymore... I understand your pain. Here you go. MR zzAnnouncer_MUTED_ALL_p.rar 1
FercPolo Posted August 23, 2025 Posted August 23, 2025 @Napalex Dude, what's the price for adding a big boob version of some upcoming or past mods? 1
Napalex Posted August 23, 2025 Posted August 23, 2025 39 minutes ago, FercPolo said: @Napalex Dude, what's the price for adding a big boob version of some upcoming or past mods? I don't make huge boobs/ass mods, because I simply don't like them But you can edit them if you want to. Did you learn how to do it? If not, I can teach you if you want to learn. 2
DORODERE Posted August 23, 2025 Posted August 23, 2025 17 minutes ago, Napalex said: I don't make huge boobs/ass mods, because I simply don't like them I'm personally a huge fan of how you do your mods. You have the same design philosophy as me I think haha. I like the default proportions and semi-nude. If you take away too much of a characters outfit, it becomes too generic. Its just a nude body with different heads. Keep up the good work! I always get excited when I see you release something new! 4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now