About CLS gold uninstalling

Sunwaker

Hi Sunwaker. I never did that but if I said so somewhere in readme or so I'm a fucking liar... Sorry about that.

However, deleting the vtoy.* is more than enough to clear your HDD and remove CLS from your Oblivion.

The only other things that may still be there will be some OBSE plugins you may want to keep anyway, a universal skeleton you may delete or replace but you may also want to keep  and the credits & music you can delete.

I'l close to releasing a beta for after quest mode, I'll include instructions for cleaning your HDD at the same time. It's possible that at some point, the CLS team member creating the Omod did indeed created a uninstall file but I don't remember it.

Cheers!

Hi Sunwaker. I never did that but if I said so somewhere in readme or so I'm a fucking liar... Sorry about that.

However, deleting the vtoy.* is more than enough to clear your HDD and remove CLS from your Oblivion.

The only other things that may still be there will be some OBSE plugins you may want to keep anyway, a universal skeleton you may delete or replace but you may also want to keep  and the credits & music you can delete.

I'l close to releasing a beta for after quest mode, I'll include instructions for cleaning your HDD at the same time. It's possible that at some point, the CLS team member creating the Omod did indeed created a uninstall file but I don't remember it.

Cheers!

Hi Grumpf,

So the things I need to remove are

"V Toy" from Data\Texture

"V Toy" from Data\Music

"V Toy.esp"

"Vtoy - Meshes" BSA

"Vtoy - Sounds" BSA

"Vtoy - Texture" BSA

right?

The reason that I want to uninstall CLS is that I have finished all the quest.

I want to keep the erotic stuff to the minimum and focus more on the oblivion world and quests

It was a great adventure, even though many quests were hard as hell XD.

Thank you for the help.

In short, yes :)

You can also delete CLScredit.bik in the Video folder.

Thank you

I can play my saves that used CLS without any crashes after removing those files.

And the Tiber Septim Hotel was "mostly" back to normal.

QAV6sOZ.jpg?1

Q4UEAeK.jpg?1

I noticed a really crazy thing.

The doors to the pool area are now half hallow

kuM32PO.png?1

klPHV9q.png?1b4BSJgJ.png?1

and a clone of my old character with no face has appeared 

3CS4Owc.jpg?1The one on the right!

HUEHUEHUE

That's good feedback. Keep the files somewhere as I'll update the routine to fix those things. You'll have to do it manually as it is now part of your savegame. But I'll tell you how when I'll be done with it.

Cheers!

For you clone, open the console, click on it and try "deletefullactorcopy". If that doesn't work, try "kill" then "disable".

That's good feedback. Keep the files somewhere as I'll update the routine to fix those things. You'll have to do it manually as it is now part of your savegame. But I'll tell you how when I'll be done with it.

Cheers!

For you clone, open the console, click on it and try "deletefullactorcopy". If that doesn't work, try "kill" then "disable".

Thx Grumpf,

I forgot the first command while playing so I killed my clone using the kill command.  :( 

I thought I was going to bug out when I tried to loot her.

She had so many items on her.

ofc i didnt take anything from my OWN corpse

Then I type disable and she is gone forever.

• 2 months later...

actually deletefullactorcopy is better, disable keeps the clone ingame, no wonder MCSR can call anyone you disabled back (i disabled a character i recruited as a companion, then used the MCS book to "call even from hell" and i had her back), so deleting the copy is a better idea. 

@Sunwaker

A copy will have the same items that you are carrying on you at the time that the copy was made it happens as well with the pregnancy mod when you have a kid if you haven't dumped your items in a chest except for what you want the kid to be wearing when they are born they will have everything that you have on yourself at the time the kid is born. Which will make them look weird because they put on the items with the best stats even if it makes them look like shit. You shouldn't bug out when looting a copy though you may lag like hell if your inventory was overloaded with stuff.

I had that same copy thing it was towards the end of the missions for the mod when I started noticing someone popping in and then disappearing during the casting animation spots once I was done and then turned off and removed the mod and started the game back up I noticed someone beside me dressed head to toe in full armor moused over the person and was like what? I then control killed the person and stripped them and resurrected them and was standing face to face with a copy of my player with no missing parts. I then had the idea to install lovers and have some fun but since pieces of CLS was still in the game somewhere lovers didn't like it and would crash at startup. I was like awww till I remembered the fullactor console command.

Not sure I started a new game a little while later but if a person were to use something like the mad companionship mod that person might make something live longer as you can set them as essential. I know I have used it before on a kid that I had because I always got tired of killing some ass that didn't like my kid so I made them a follower and then made them essential and I had the kid with me forever way past what was intended because they are suppose to died I think after a set number of days but mine never did I also did it before where I went on a egg stealing spree and had something like 18 eggs and then set out to get the required items needed by the time I started time waiting the alarm was going off all the time by the end I had something like 15 kids standing around me then I set them all essential. I had them for quite awhile as well and you did not want to make me mad unless you wanted 15 essential kids swarming you. It was pretty funny. 

Archived