Deleted NMM's mod directory :/

Shinobi7

The other day I was doing some cleaning and deleted the NMM mods directory by mistake. I realised this today when:

I launch NMM & it pops up a message saying that as It can't find the base folder for mod X it will now uninstall the installed files, therefore uninstalling all the mods I had installed via NMM 1 by 1 lol.

I closed NMM after a couple of these messages, saving the rest of the mods which would be uninstalled if I launch NMM again...

Any suggestions on how to stop this onslaught? Please? :'(

Stop using NMM? :P But seriously MO is so much better, might be a good time to switch over?

Also MO has nexus mod import thingy, which of I have no clue how it works. But probably worth looking into.

im really think using MO also, if i got more problems with NMM ill also switch.

Stop using NMM? :P But seriously MO is so much better, might be a good time to switch over?

Also MO has nexus mod import thingy, which of I have no clue how it works. But probably worth looking into.

im really think using MO also, if i got more problems with NMM ill also switch.

Hmm, I will definately consider the switch now :P

Look if the files are in the recycling bin of windows or try a file recovery software, if the deleted stuff is physically overwritten on your harddrive you are screwed^^

Yeah I tried that... Thing is I emptied trash can and the drive has installed shit over it since lol.

Screwed.

I'm just going to re-download and re-install everything again for the moment, and have a look at MO!

Archived