HDT with Showracemenu and Autosave Problem ..

juliojakers

Hii Lovers...

I have find some annoying BUG on HDT..

First Bug > The HDT effect stopped when I open Showracemenu command, and I have tried "sexchange" "SNPCW" "setrace" command

still make HDT not working, the strange thing about this bug is, when I was on Race Menu. The HDT worked but when I finish the Race Menu the HDT stop working. Hope anyone know how to solve this.

Second Bug > It happen when I was trying to getout from interior to Skyrim.. It makes me CTD.. and the strange thing is there's a save file that titled "HDTPhysicsExtension Autosave.ess" when I tried to open those save file, the screenshot of save file showing that my char is FLYING/FLOATING over the Skyrim, and yes I had CTD when open those save file. I have found someone that have this problem but no solution..

P.S. "I have update it and also using Stable Version"

I hope someone Know whats wrong with this two problem.

I have found how to trigger those BUG..

Can u try using showrace menu 3 times when naked ??

I have tried it .. The first time using showrace menu HDT its just fine..

But after using more than 2 times the HDT sudenly stopped and only working inside Race Menu... not when playing

Please tell me if it's Race Menu problem..

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure and i could be wrong, but i read somewhere that the nioverride.dll from racemenu can mess up HDT and you just simply remove/delete them from the skse plugin folder.

Going to try this out now, I have been getting constant "saved" ctd's, which has gotten worse over time without any accumulation of mods.

Edit---

Astonishing. I have only played through once, but the game has been exponentially more stable than later. I will post again if this indeed is a viable solution to the saved crashes.

Sometimes when you load a save you spawn on the plains over Whiterun. Happens to me every once in a while, and happened long before i started to use HDT. Or it was even available. Not sure if it's even a mod issue.

But good to know about that HDT save, i wondered why they appear.

Archived