Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

4 hours ago, Sampon said:

* then do you have surrender button --- SD-DA without installation? ...or not?

Yes... is it working?  Thank's.

The SD+ surrender key works standalone,

means you can use it without any other additional defeat mod,

means also you can use the SD+ surrender key in addition to any other surrender mod.

If you want a bridge to SD+ after defeat => some defeat mods offer transfer to Simple Slavery+ => from there you can end up SD+ enslaved

If you want to rise the chance to get enslaved by nearly everything human: Deviously Enslaved Continued

1 hour ago, Sam19823 said:

How can i get out of that dream Quast ? i can t get out i must load the old save for it can some one help me please and How to disable it from mcm menu ? : (

To escape dreamworld you have to be enslaved for a while to sanguine and during the conversation with him you will find out that he wants a certain mead (there is a barrel full of it close by) => after that you get a choice to be send back to tamriel (but you might be not the same as before muwhahaha... sorry)

in SD+ MCM you can change the settings for starting the Dreamworld quest:

during sleep: 0-100%, if you set it to 0% you can only start dreamworld by sleeping in the Honeybrew Meadery or in Helgas Bunkhouse cellar

you can also deactivate the "immersive start" part of SD+ in MCM => same as above, if you want to start Dreamworld

SLS + frostfall can send you to SS+ or dreamworld too

you can use the surrender key to get send to dreamworld

33 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

To escape dreamworld you have to be enslaved for a while to sanguine and during the conversation with him you will find out that he wants a certain mead (there is a barrel full of it close by) => after that you get a choice to be send back to tamriel (but you might be not the same as before muwhahaha... sorry)

in SD+ MCM you can change the settings for starting the Dreamworld quest:

during sleep: 0-100%, if you set it to 0% you can only start dreamworld by sleeping in the Honeybrew Meadery or in Helgas Bunkhouse cellar

you can also deactivate the "immersive start" part of SD+ in MCM => same as above, if you want to start Dreamworld

SLS + frostfall can send you to SS+ or dreamworld too

you can use the surrender key to get send to dreamworld

Tnx man ; )

On 9/2/2019 at 7:38 PM, HexBolt8 said:

After a long time away from this mod, I decided to give it another try since it got an update back in May.  Unfortunately, I noticed a couple of problems right away. 

First, as several others have reported, carry capacity drops a lot right after the mod is installed.  Pressing the mod's Uninstall button clears the carry weight debuff, as does waiting a few hours.  I edited the esp to remove the Hide In UI tag from the suspected cuplrit, the Weakness spell.  And there it was:

1262658456_Weakness1.jpg.e31d09c93791d7af6d9017f638f88e43.jpg

1736892204_Weakness2.jpg.a405fcbcf0506f4ee4eb017d779b1a3a.jpg

Interestingly, only carry weight was reduced, not stamina (that might be a Bethesda bug with applying a dual value multiplier to carry weight and stamina).

Although the problem eventually goes away, it seems worth fixing since it has adversely affected a number of players and caused some confusion trying to figure out what happened.

Second, that pop-up message that the mod is installing is unfriendly.  No other mod that I have does that.

My problem with it is that I see it every time I start Skyrim, because I first load my "safe" saved game that I created right after character creation with minimal mods installed, then I can safely load my current save with the game hanging.  Since SD+ wasn't installed then (nor would I want it to be for a bare-bones save file) I get the pop-up every time, and have to click it off before I can load my current save.  It's like SD+ pokes me in the eye whenever I start Skyrim.  Please, please remove the pop-up for smoother game loading and a more pleasant experience. 

Which message exactly pokes you in the eye?

I looked at the scripts and I cannot find a messagebox when SD+ is launching, except for an alert about using an old version of SKSE.

I will look into the carry weight issue soon.

41 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Which message exactly pokes you in the eye?

I looked at the scripts and I cannot find a messagebox when SD+ is launching, except for an alert about using an old version of SKSE.

This one from _sdqs_fcts_slavery:

Debug.MessageBox("[SD] SD+ is installing. Make sure to save and reload once all messages have stopped to complete the process." )

There's an identical message in _SD_Reset but that one uses Debug.Trace.

41 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I will look into the carry weight issue soon.

Great!  Thanks!

On 8/26/2019 at 1:36 AM, LinksSword said:

Is there a way to disable the hair shaving for the flowering spriggan quest?

Not at the moment... but I just added a checkbox to the next version of Hormones to enable/disable hair loss effects from my other mods like SD+ and the spriggan quest.

Thanks for the suggestion.

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

This one from _sdqs_fcts_slavery:

Debug.MessageBox("[SD] SD+ is installing. Make sure to save and reload once all messages have stopped to complete the process." )

There's an identical message in _SD_Reset but that one uses Debug.Trace.

Great!  Thanks!

I replaced it by a normal notification in the next version.

I also removed most of the carry weight limitations and kept them only for the shock collar effect.

At this time, I am looking into why enslavement is aborted for certain masters.

32 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

At this time, I am looking into why enslavement is aborted for certain masters.

Thank you from me too. ?

Some of my wanna be masters get really frustrated and it gets hard to hire followers, because they are scared to get enslaved and stripped for 1 hour if they are close to me. ?

Also they hate my PC for triggering traps ?

Update on the issue with aborted enslavement attempts.
I came across a situation where the quest alias for Master is not filled for some owners. Still unsure why not.

This affects enslavements that abort immediately, and not after one night. I still have to research that one.

When that happens, the whole enslavement quest needs to be aborted to prevent incomplete scripts and errors in the logs.
I added some safeguards to prevent followers to be half enslaved as well.

Might be also if a quest is running on the NPC?

For example Ysolda can enslave perfectly fine via DEC.

But if simple knock quest modified by SLS is running on her => DEC triggers local enslavement => enslavement starts and gets aborted after the SDenslavement quest started (not before the whole stripping and restraining)

An outcome of the SLS Simple Knock quest can be local SD enslavement via SD+

So it looks like SD+ does everything right, just should stop the enslavement procedure, if it will be stopped anyways shortly after enslavement scene.

I don't know yet what other quests on NPCs can stop SD+ enslavement, but it happens often, just not so random as I thought first.

Sometimes the same NPC that made SD+ stop the enslavement, works on a second try later without issue.

Another example how quests running on NPCs can stop SD+ in its tracks:

Immersive Wenches "Wenches scenes" (they are a bit like the regular vanilla tavern scenes):

Spoiler

1883851899_enb2019_09_0202_20_42_20.jpg.85996d4a8657346567ec2d18f91619b5.jpg

If those "wenches scenes" are active => every NPC connected to Immersive Wenches will have that quest on it running (civil NPC, Guards, Bandits, even males can be wenchified) => SD aborts enslavement every time

If "Disable wenches scenes" is chosen in MCM => all immersive wenches are able to enslave PC via DEC or SD+defeat hotkey (without SD+ aborting the enslavement shortly after)

(in addition: immersive vampire wenches aren't real vampires, they just NPC with some of the spells and the look => SD+ doesn't stop the enslavement because of vampire faction)

and one more (maybe even desired?):

if PC gets bounty => SD+ enslavement aborts too (but not reliable)

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Might be also if a quest is running on the NPC?

For example Ysolda can enslave perfectly fine via DEC.

But if simple knock quest modified by SLS is running on her => DEC triggers local enslavement => enslavement starts and gets aborted after the SDenslavement quest started (not before the whole stripping and restraining)

An outcome of the SLS Simple Knock quest can be local SD enslavement via SD+

So it looks like SD+ does everything right, just should stop the enslavement procedure, if it will be stopped anyways shortly after enslavement scene.

I don't now yet what other quests on NPCs can stop SD+ enslavement, but it happens often, just not so random as I thought first.

Sometimes the same NPC that made SD+ stop the enslavement, works on a second try later without issue.

Another example how quests running on NPCs can stop SD+ in it's tracks:

Immersive Wenches "Wenches scenes" (they are a bit like the regular vanilla tavern scenes):

Reveal hidden contents

If those "wenches scenes" are active => every NPC connected to Immersive Wenches will have that quest on it running (civil NPC, Guards, Bandits, even males can be wenchified) => SD aborts enslavement every time

If "Disable wenches scenes" is chosen in MCM => all immersive wenches are able to enslave PC via DEC or SD+defeat hotkey (without SD+ aborting the enslavement shortly after)

(in addition: immersive vampire wenches aren't real vampires, they just NPC with some of the spells and the look => SD+ doesn't stop the enslavement because of vampire faction)

and one more (maybe even desired?):

if PC gets bounty => SD+ enslavement aborts too (but not reliable)

If those quests mark the NPCs as 'Reserved', that will likely prevent SD+ from adding them as masters.

I ran into this issue when Dialogues was abusively marking NPCs as reserved and prevented them from being part of other mods quests.

29 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I ran into this issue when Dialogues was abusively marking NPCs as reserved and prevented them from being part of other mods quests.

Wouldn't that imply that every NPC approach/force greet triggering mod reserves NPCs for an event and only the fastest wins => shortest poll re-run time, highest %rate to try to catch an comment, and so on..?

Means the more mods in LO try to run an event on NPCs, the lower the chance for SD+ to start and continue successfully an SD enslavement event? ??

22 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Wouldn't that imply that every NPC approach/force greet triggering mod reserves NPCs for an event and only the fastest wins => shortest poll re-run time, highest %rate to try to catch an comment, and so on..?

Means the more mods in LO try to run an event on NPCs, the lower the chance for SD+ to start and continue successfully an SD enslavement event? ??

That is correct and that is the price of trying to be open to enslavement by anyone.

One solution would be to do away with quest aliases for the master altogether, but checks against that alias are literally everywhere in the mod, so I can't seriously start that kind of surgery.

I did try to blank those aliases and force them using a ForceRefTo() but that call fails since the alias are empty to begin with.

Setting them to a dummy value first didn't help either.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If those quests mark the NPCs as 'Reserved', that will likely prevent SD+ from adding them as masters.

Is there a way to check via console whether an NPC has been 'reserved' by a quest (and if so, by which quest)? Or output to a log? That sounds like it may explain some of the problems I was having - there was definitely some kind of correlation between a character's "importance" and their likelihood of aborting enslavement attempts. Vanilla actors in particular; mod added NPCs were more likely to work even if they had quests associated. I run a fairly heavy load order and I wouldn't be at all surprised if a relatively innocent seeming mod somewhere was overstepping its bounds and blocking NPCs from being available for other mods.

*reads your answer* ?

*looks at his LO* ?

uhmm...

gush, why is it so hard to deinstall mods >.<

SD enslavement start isn't the fastest, I have so many mods that want a piece of my PC, that I'm sure one or two would try something while SD+ is in enslavement preparation mode.

Not only that, NPCs get reserved for NPC-NPC action too.

Normally it's enough (like you already suggested) to keep the SD+ message box open until the SD screen messages end.

If I close the pop up message too early and a follower got enslaved, the follower will just come back before transferred to Mistwatch (takes a while).

90% of the time nothing happens or only a comment gets triggered (because the conditions for an event aren't meet), but if all those mods try to reserve every NPC around for something that might could happen, than I must say my Skyrim is totally busy. Those NPCs don't get payed enough ?

I thought already that it might be troublesome, if so many mods scan the area, just didn't see any harm done.

But now that I know that they reserve NPCs for their devious intentions that explains some odd follower/NPC behavior.

I could also "test" (=> not true, just a regular game with intentionally high % settings) it with a few comment/approach triggering mods. If I set them all to 50% I rarely see any comments anymore from SLdialog, unless I reduce the poll rate/%

The mix was (still is, and now worse):

> Slaverun comments + SLSF => 5 sec poll and comment chance 50% about PC fame

> Sexist Guards => comment chance 50% for any comment types by NPC and also PC

> SLdialog + SD+ => comment chance 50% + 60% action (with collar on PC)

> DEC => check all 30 sec for... everything =D follower and NPC approach

> NDUN => check all 6 sec + 6% comment chance (6% is like 100% for NDUN)

> Pet Collar => 60 sec poll for NPC-NPC action on hydragon slaves

> SLAC => poll 8 sec for creature approach

> SLS => guards check

> STA => comments about the nice red areas on the PC

> DW => drip check

> RDO => regular comments

> DT2 => check for all DD effects on PC/NPCs

(> DF  => not sure if they like to make comments too lol)

That's the obvious mods that check for NPCs and Creatures

(damn, the longer I think about it, the longer the list gets)

At the end there are two mods that had issues (every  time if my setup goes LL crazy), even if the PC is vulnerable and high SLA values all around:

> SLdialog didn't show any comments at all, also the 60% action chance never happened (i know it get worse after Dreamworld, this setting is before Dreamworld)

> NDUN makes failed NPC approaches (empty dialog or other mods took over)

only after reducing Sexist Guards comment chance to 20% and SLSF comment chance to 20% and NDUN to 1% and Pet collar to poll rate of 180 sec => SLdialoge showed its comments again

Surely not a professional test, but with your explanation it shows me that there is more happening than a missing comment.

I don't get CTD or fps drops or freezes if all those mods run, just NDUN and SLdialog give up (lucky me ^^)

My next LO would be even worse, guess I have to change a few things.

Also, even after a successful SD+ enslavement, SLdialog would have had rarely a chance to trigger anything, because the PC and the NPCs (inclive SD master) are already reserved for other mods. (?)

How often do SD+ / SLdialog make polls?

Anti DEC + DT2 comments will be ignored ?

I had to learn to kill my darlings and let go of several power hungry mods. I used to run at 254 mods in my load order and I got them down to 234 at the moment.

SD+ and Dialogues don't use the spell effect at all to poll for dialogues.... they only rely on Skyrim's own Hello system. 

Hello comments have their own priority setting with their own source of conflict. I will have to check but I think I set them at priority 90.

8 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I had to learn to kill my darlings and let go of several power hungry mods. I used to run at 254 mods in my load order and I got them down to 234 at the moment.

SD+ and Dialogues don't use the spell effect at all to poll for dialogues.... they only rely on Skyrim's own Hello system. 

Hello comments have their own priority setting with their own source of conflict. I will have to check but I think I set them at priority 90.

Still learning and I'm still amazed what is possible (while ignoring what happens under the hood).

Rethinking my next setup right now.

Hurts every time to deinstall a mod I know that workes and is compatible with my setup.

Must... resist...aahhh ?

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

You could mark the master alias as "Allow Reserved" - I have had to do that with some of my mods because, as you have pointed out, so many authors reserve references unnecessarily.

5 hours ago, Bane Master said:

You could mark the master alias as "Allow Reserved" - I have had to do that with some of my mods because, as you have pointed out, so many authors reserve references unnecessarily.

That did the trick... I can't believe I missed that that checkbox had been unchecked.

Thanks!

18 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

11 hours ago, Bane Master said:

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That did the trick... I can't believe I missed that that checkbox had been unchecked.

Thanks!

? Evolution by Support Topic! ?

(I might missed the point about the "hello comment" system here ^^)