Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

@ skyrimll

I have used this mod for a long time, stuck with it through most of your generations, and loved all its hiccups, weirdness and quirkiness,  But, as I mentioned a little while back, and as has someone else said more recently, in this incarnation it is just too easy to escape by pickpocketing the Owner's Key.  When you have been waylaid in your charging around on some other quest, the temptation to do so is just too great to have to take the trouble to first learn to be a well behaved brat.  Is there any way, please, please, please, that, in future versions, this key does not appear in the Owner inventory until one's PC has achieved such a satisfactory level of behaviour that the owner might get a bit sloppy and only then forget to hide it from sight?     :shy:

And since then, I've also found another instant dodge,  If you have Goubo's Defeat installed, you can be enslaved, bound and kneeling quietly behind the owner, and then use Defeat to turn the tables, ie you can overcome the Owner, subjugate them into whichever of Defeat's forms takes your fancy, THEN rob them of the key, and subsequently bundle them up in a sack and carry them off to their doom, or whatever.  LOL  Your poor Owner doesn't stand a chance.........

I guess it's not for you to write a 'defence' against other mods, but is there any chance that you could maybe liaise with Goubo, when he returns from his latest break, to see if there is any way to stop this sort of idiosyncrasy when the next generations make their appearances? 

I'll chance a quick TIA...  :P

This, Reallyy dude, you used another mod to escape enslavement and then you come back to the slavery mod saying that was too easy?!?!

I mean hell i'm not going to complain to the author's my succubus has sucked the life out of owner and enslaved him/her then took the key

Is there an way of having your companions to be used sexually in this mod like the player is? Presently being held by falmer with 3 companions.

They should be used as well, but it is possible they are missed by SD depending on which follower framework you are using.

I'm using amazing followers tweak, will it not work with that?

That's actually what I use with sd for years, this in older versions of sd would vary based on daymoyl settings, but the latest version of daymoyl since 6.0 has made is so even followers are enslaved

if you're getting different results try loading aft before sd

But they are not gettting F!@ked by any falmer :(

not getting to play with the falmer sounds like a sl issue or more specifically sl creature issue

first check that creatures are enabled in sl

next if that's not enough you might need a nude creature modfor it

More than 3 gigs of this in the logs

[_SD_mcm_001 (49092327)]._SD_ConfigQuests.OnUpdate() - "_SD_ConfigQuests.psc" Line 89

[07/25/2015 - 07:05:52PM] Error: Method Is3DLoaded not found on MilkPlayer. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

MilkPlayer?

Are you using Milk Economy or something else?

And a side question since I am noticing.... did you do anything special to get 'Line 89'?

In my logs, all I get is 'Line ??' all the time.

Getting the right line number would help with debugging.

I just scanned my logs, seems to be a line number for mine as well: seems the only line ? I get is when something is stated as missing or expected to be there

I'm trying this in a profile but I'm having serious issues makign Death Alternative work. I can't become Essential tagged in it's MCM and I can't toggle the Disengage power, and I have infinite bleedout with no meter.

I'm not posting this in Death Alternative's Nexus page because I think it's a Sexlab mod that does it. I have it active on another profile where Submit and Amorous Adventures are the only sexlab mods I have, and it's working fine there. WIth this profile I Have SD+, Defeat, Dialogues and Devious Devices among others, all redownloaded yesterday, and something is blocking Death Alternative entirely, which means SD+ and Defeat won't work.

My load order;

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

ApachiiHairMales.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

SGHairPackBase.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

SexLab.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

RSkyrimChildren.esm

SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm

TERAArmors.esm

Immersive Wenches.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

Raven UKC.esm

daymoyl.esm

Cutting Room Floor.esp

WarmongerArmory_Vanilla.esp

BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp

Beards.esp

BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp

Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp

Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

XPMSE.esp

DeadlyMonsters.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp

Extended UI.esp

Brows.esp

SGHairPackAIO.esp

ExpandedSnowSystems-CoT.esp

FISS.esp

GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp

HonedMetal.esp

InnovaEyes.esp

Combat Evolved.esp

WarmongerArmory_DLC.esp

KrittaKitty_horses_uniqueFrost.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

LostGrimoire.esp

SexLabSquirtR.esp

RV markers.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

RaceMenu.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

NB-Scars.esp

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

NusbieVoices.esp

Order My Items.esp

Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp

RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp

SkyUI.esp

DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp

TradeBarter.esp

getSnowy.esp

Rayg_AshstormNoSnow.esp

SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

No More Glowing Edges.esp

Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp

SGEyebrows.esp

SOS - Leito Addon.esp

SexLab Submit.esp

Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp

Unique Uniques.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp

Lore Weapon Expansion.esp

LovelyHairstylesCE.esp

Tamriel Reloaded HD.esp

Player Size Adjuster.esp

Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.esp

CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp

JKs Skyrim.esp

EnhancedWetnessandPuddles.esp

3DNPC.esp

3dnpcbabes.esp

Patch - Interesting NPCs - RS kids.esp

MiasLair.esp

Helgen Reborn.esp

SeranaDialogEdit.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

HarvestOverhaul.esp

Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp

Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp

UltimateCombat.esp

VioLens.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp

iHUD.esp

DeadlyDragons.esp

One With Nature - DG+DB SkyTEST.esp

SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dawnguard.esp

Skytest USKP.esp

Better Vampires.esp

Predator Vision.esp

Improved Artifacts - Complete Collection.esp

CWIELnFXPatch.esp

Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp

StormWrathLightning.esp

DragonFire.esp

DragonFire-Dragonborn.esp

Thunderchild - Dragon Language Words Patch.esp

Disparity.esp

Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and BOOZE.esp

ORM-Arvak.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

LocalizedGuildJobs.esp

CCO_SIC_Patch.esp

JewelCraft.esp

UKCUtilities.esp

zzLSAR.esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

dc-untamed-000.esp

OMageReplacerPack.esp

CWINPCOpulentApachii.esp

Inconsequential NPCs.esp

SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp

ELFX - Moonpath.esp

Cloaks.esp

SMIM Merged.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp

DeadlyMutilation.esp

CWIDawnDragonPatch.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp

RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Unsorted.esp

SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp

Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp

More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

WeddingDay.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

aedric ritual remake.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp

SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dragonborn.esp

BesEss.esp

Devious Cidhna.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

Rebirth Monster.esp

Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp

WarmongerArmory_LeveledList.esp

1nivWICCloaks.esp

Inconsequential NPCs Patches.esp

Blacksmith Chests.esp

LoversComfort.esp

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

SuccubusHeart.esp

TS_FetishWardrobe.esp

RewardYourFollowers.esp

SexLabDangerousNights.esp

CD - TSFetish Wardrobe addon.esp

Faction Crossbows.esp

SpousesEnhanced.esp

Vampirelordroyal.esp

Quest Eraser_DG.esp

Traps Are Dangerous.esp

Bretonnia - BRETON PRESETS 1-10 by FastestDog.esp

Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp

Stealth Skills Rebalanced_COMPLETE.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp

ASG Apocalypse Patch.esp

BetterMagic_FULL.esp

My Home Is Your Home.esp

Royal Bloodline - Conjure Storm.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

UNO - NPC Overhaul.esp

UNO - Dawnguard FIXED.esp

UNO - Dragonborn.esp

UKCNords.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

TES5Merged.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

ASIS-Dependency.esp

ASIS.esp

EDIT: Found it, it was Defeat, taking it out made Death Alternative work again.

EDIT2; Whoa, I made the 10.000'th reply, guess you're pretty popular!

ummm, I don't use defeat either, But a number here do, including skyrimill, on the other hand that's a number of children mods that will stop many sl mods, might be causing your defeat to stop up daymoyl

Is it possible to keep the spriggan armor and mask as a regular armor? All I'm left with at the end is the hands and feet parts.

this version of sd I don't know if that's possible anymore after many requests/complaints that wearing the armor was like wearing any other

however, the required mod for that feature of sd is spriggan armor, if you load that mod after sd, 1 of the lootable items on spriggans will be increased chance for spriggan husk required to make them yourself at the tanning rack

Is it possible to keep the spriggan armor and mask as a regular armor? All I'm left with at the end is the hands and feet parts.

this version of sd I don't know if that's possible anymore after many requests/complaints that wearing the armor was like wearing any other

however, the required mod for that feature of sd is spriggan armor, if you load that mod after sd, 1 of the lootable items on spriggans will be increased chance for spriggan husk required to make them yourself at the tanning rack

Thanks, but I could only seem to find it for CBBE or UNPB. Would you happen to know the source for the UNP version?

I found a problems.

I am not sure thought it is caused from SD+

Anyway..

When my PC is engaged in a scene with Sanquine, Sanguine and the PC play different animations.  :s

They start normally but imediately after Sanguine switches and playes the male part of another animation set. 

I am using Sexlab 1.60 Beta 2b. So you might need to check if this problem is going to come up with 1.60 when it is launched or is it something else. 

Don't know what's going on with my animations. The sex animations when they trigger have three possible outcomes the first is it will spaz out a bit jumping the characters around with the equip/unequip sounds then default to masturbation for all. Or, just after the positions taken and just before the first pose assumed Skyrim will kack it's pants and die. The third and final option is that it plays the animation without a problem, this is the least likely outcome.

I've tried everything I can think of. Make sure everything's up to date, I use loot, use fnis non stop, uninstall and reinstall everything trying to have them in a correct order, unistalled everything that wasn't a requirement. 
It could be my game folder is terminal. Any suggestions?

Should say everything else seems to work fine with being enslaved by bandits/forsworn. Falmer animations don't work but i ain't bothered, probably same problem. 

When my game wan't to tell me it's hurtin it will say things like 'no valid solo animation for blah blah blah' can't remember exactly what it said. On the console text I get something like 'false-such&such already animating'

Edited by Dresh

Thanks, but I could only seem to find it for CBBE or UNPB. Would you happen to know the source for the UNP version?

uhhh, there's no textures included for this within sd, they're all in those required files - if you wore it as part of the spriggan quest that's what you'll see as the armor from the mod

Don't know what's going on with my animations. The sex animations when they trigger have three possible outcomes the first is it will spaz out a bit jumping the characters around with the equip/unequip sounds then default to masturbation for all. Or, just after the positions taken and just before the first pose assumed Skyrim will kack it's pants and die. The third and final option is that it plays the animation without a problem, this is the least likely outcome.

I've tried everything I can think of. Make sure everything's up to date, I use loot, use fnis non stop, uninstall and reinstall everything trying to have them in a correct order, unistalled everything that wasn't a requirement. 

Should say everything else seems to work fine with being enslaved by bandits/forsworn. Falmer animations don't work but i ain't bothered, probably same problem. 

When my game wan't to tell me it's hurtin it will say things like 'no valid solo animation for blah blah blah' can't remember exactly what it said. On the console text I get something like 'false-such&such already animating'

that sounds like devious devices animation filter: most likely the player is bound, most likely also chastised:

sexlab and dd anim filter have disagreed since latest dd update -

my best solution for the issue is within sexlab disable "arrok rape" and "arrok doggystyle" in the toggle anims menu has fixed it for me

So sadly upgrading SD+ with a clean Save has removed the McM menu and the only way to fix this is to upgrade without a clean save with my old version reinstalled....and I deleted the files from my computer. Does anyone have those files on their computer that I could use to upgrade?

what version you need, it seems the mistake you made was trying to clean install from the old save, it was made to upgrade, but I have Many (not all) versions of sd dating back to the original

So i have this mod among a million other installed, uh oh, i know. Anyways i have an issue where everything works good, and like randomly a few days into enslavement my collar automatically is removed with the dialogue coming up saying i feel it removed etc, then my owner re captures me. Is this a known bug where the quest just loops over after random collar coming off without me doing anything?

@ skyrimll

I have used this mod for a long time, stuck with it through most of your generations, and loved all its hiccups, weirdness and quirkiness,  But, as I mentioned a little while back, and as has someone else said more recently, in this incarnation it is just too easy to escape by pickpocketing the Owner's Key.  When you have been waylaid in your charging around on some other quest, the temptation to do so is just too great to have to take the trouble to first learn to be a well behaved brat.  Is there any way, please, please, please, that, in future versions, this key does not appear in the Owner inventory until one's PC has achieved such a satisfactory level of behaviour that the owner might get a bit sloppy and only then forget to hide it from sight?     :shy:

And since then, I've also found another instant dodge,  If you have Goubo's Defeat installed, you can be enslaved, bound and kneeling quietly behind the owner, and then use Defeat to turn the tables, ie you can overcome the Owner, subjugate them into whichever of Defeat's forms takes your fancy, THEN rob them of the key, and subsequently bundle them up in a sack and carry them off to their doom, or whatever.  LOL  Your poor Owner doesn't stand a chance.........

I guess it's not for you to write a 'defence' against other mods, but is there any chance that you could maybe liaise with Goubo, when he returns from his latest break, to see if there is any way to stop this sort of idiosyncrasy when the next generations make their appearances? 

I'll chance a quick TIA...  :P

This, Reallyy dude, you used another mod to escape enslavement and then you come back to the slavery mod saying that was too easy?!?!

I mean hell i'm not going to complain to the author's my succubus has sucked the life out of owner and enslaved him/her then took the key

Is there an way of having your companions to be used sexually in this mod like the player is? Presently being held by falmer with 3 companions.

They should be used as well, but it is possible they are missed by SD depending on which follower framework you are using.

I'm using amazing followers tweak, will it not work with that?

That's actually what I use with sd for years, this in older versions of sd would vary based on daymoyl settings, but the latest version of daymoyl since 6.0 has made is so even followers are enslaved

if you're getting different results try loading aft before sd

But they are not gettting F!@ked by any falmer :(

not getting to play with the falmer sounds like a sl issue or more specifically sl creature issue

first check that creatures are enabled in sl

next if that's not enough you might need a nude creature modfor it

I found a way, I am using sexlab aroused creatures, now the falmers are screwing my companions. 

So I was going to deal with nudecreatures like Pihwit suggested (if I get the username right). But then I realized moving Mod Organizer to a new location really messed things up. I just finished relocating files & see if MO works.

I reloaded a save & I can't change sex poses again. The scene where a spectator will masturbate doesn't play properly because the masturbator was turning away or merged to a wall. Saw a new dance, the catwalk 1, it's a bit silly when I see my char. walk through a wall or on the air. Got to lvl 4 & it seems the cuffs will glow whenever it was re-equipped. May I stand only has the reply of  "Stay on your knees where you belong". I don't get why the random statements like "You can't be just a pretty face or I'll sell you" or "slave in training" fits anywhere. The pretty face is when my char was at lvl 3 & 4. Her master only invite his friends to bang her or boning her himself. I don't know where the slave in training got to do with anything so...

uhhh, there's no textures included for this within sd, they're all in those required files - if you wore it as part of the spriggan quest that's what you'll see as the armor from the mod

that sounds like devious devices animation filter: most likely the player is bound, most likely also chastised:

my best solution for the issue is within sexlab disable "arrok rape" and "arrok doggystyle" in the toggle anims menu has fixed it for me

So sadly upgrading SD+ with a clean Save has removed the McM menu and the only way to fix this is to upgrade without a clean save with my old version reinstalled....and I deleted the files from my computer. Does anyone have those files on their computer that I could use to upgrade?

what version you need, it seems the mistake you made was trying to clean install from the old save, it was made to upgrade, but I have Many (not all) versions of sd dating back to the original

Thanks for response. I actually managed to fix it not long after I posted. When I was looking for updates I downloaded and installed sexlab 1.60 beta without thinking. After changing back to stable and disabling SoS everything works fine. Still get the occasional crash but I wield the magical and mystical power of the quicksave key so sa'll good! 

No doubt a whole host of other problems will arise when my game decides that it doesn't like my current mods or that skeever walking past that tree and but hey-ho. Fix that when it comes to it.

So I was going to deal with nudecreatures like Pihwit suggested (if I get the username right). But then I realized moving Mod Organizer to a new location really messed things up. I just finished relocating files & see if MO works.

I reloaded a save & I can't change sex poses again. The scene where a spectator will masturbate doesn't play properly because the masturbator was turning away or merged to a wall. Saw a new dance, the catwalk 1, it's a bit silly when I see my char. walk through a wall or on the air. Got to lvl 4 & it seems the cuffs will glow whenever it was re-equipped. May I stand only has the reply of  "Stay on your knees where you belong". I don't get why the random statements like "You can't be just a pretty face or I'll sell you" or "slave in training" fits anywhere. The pretty face is when my char was at lvl 3 & 4. Her master only invite his friends to bang her or boning her himself. I don't know where the slave in training got to do with anything so...

PERPECTIVE : I see one thing , you see something else , I like something , you don,t  , I am me an you are you we are both different yet the same.  It,s always hard to understand personal likes/dislikes , but good when can respect anothers point of view.

PERPECTIVE : I see one thing , you see something else , I like something , you don,t  , I am me an you are you we are both different yet the same.  It,s always hard to understand personal likes/dislikes , but good when can respect anothers point of view.

I just prefer the "show, don't tell" because it's more fun. Wouldn't you agree? In SD, your char. isn't really in training, but defeated in battle but unfortunate enough to survive (unless you just want to send her there for a kinky time, of course). I'll still like to see some real training sessions, more room for torture, raping & other forms of kink, it's just a gateway of potentials there. It could be made that the master & his friends will decide to train your char. if your char. reach a certain factor. More room for potentials here, no?

As for the selling part, I recalled Skyrimll talked about integrating this in the future. So my problem with this is, how will it be integrated & what is the determining factor for the master to sell your char. Your char. became such an excellent bed warmer & he knew there's exactly a dude who would pay well for 1? Or was your char. master simply sick & tired of ceaseless disobedience?

Thanks for response. I actually managed to fix it not long after I posted. When I was looking for updates I downloaded and installed sexlab 1.60 beta without thinking. After changing back to stable and disabling SoS everything works fine. Still get the occasional crash but I wield the magical and mystical power of the quicksave key so sa'll good! 

No doubt a whole host of other problems will arise when my game decides that it doesn't like my current mods or that skeever walking past that tree and but hey-ho. Fix that when it comes to it.

hopefully the crashes pass with time, after couple hours with most should update everything, if its still acting up after 24 hours playtime, post a log, might be something stopping it from updating proper

Ok I apologize in advance for this if it's already been answered but I scoured the forum posts to find it. I am stuck where sanguine asks me to find THE truth, I've returned multiple times to no avail. Please someone anyone let me know how I can progress, please!

Not so much looking for fixes now as reporting problems I encounter. SD+ is probably one of my favorite mods and would like to see it developed more.

So I thought I'd diversify with the slavery and installed skooma Whore, deviously enslaved and deviously helpless. I asked my master if I could go and then said I wouldn't join his cause then waited an hour to see what happened. deviously helpless did what it was supposed to, each time my character was raped more bdsm gear was equipped but had to temporarily disable helpless to get enslaved again. The gear now can't be removed and getting masters disposition up doesn't make a difference. I removed the gear with the console which seems to do the trick but it's not very immersive. Like I said just reporting on my experience, thought as it was recommended it would be better integrated. 

Skooma whore seems to work in that the force feeding after rape works but there is a withdrawal suppression magic effect. Is there a way to remove that so that helpless slaves can be made further dependent on their masters?

Hey SkyrimLL, I had to disable SLDialogs in order to get Legacy of the Dragonborn to work properly.  It broke the opening conversation with the curator.   I know it's  unreasonable to ask if you could make it compatible so I won't.  

Is this going to be a big problem with the current version SD+?  

Hey SkyrimLL, I had to disable SLDialogs in order to get Legacy of the Dragonborn to work properly.  It broke the opening conversation with the curator.   I know it's  unreasonable to ask if you could make it compatible so I won't.  

You should consider re-enabling Dialogues after that opening scene as SD+ will be crippled without it.

I lowered the priority of topics in the next version of Dialogues.

I still wish I could better understand why it is breaking some quests like that. I haven't been able to reproduce the issue on my end so far.

Ok I guess I should ask this question to skyrimll, first of all thank you very much for all the hard work you put in on these mods. My question skyrimll is if there is a way to progress past where sanguine says to go back to our world and "find THE truth". I saw on a post about a year ago. That you were in the process of updating that, so just curious if content has been added to that part of the questline or if I'm missing something to progress forward ? Thanks

You should consider re-enabling Dialogues after that opening scene as SD+ will be crippled without it.

I lowered the priority of topics in the next version of Dialogues.

I still wish I could better understand why it is breaking some quests like that. I haven't been able to reproduce the issue on my end so far.

Well one thing I have noticed which I think is important for you to know is that My Hermit follower, she is soooo cute, was at about 50ish arousal and I got the submit or refuse box pop up and she proceeded to aggressive strapon my PC's ass.  I was very happy about that.   This is the first time this has happened.  And it is also the first time I have not had Dialogs installed but have SD in.  This seems a bit relevant I think.  

OMG! Skyrimll, I got enslaved by Amame, stole the key while she was sleeping, came back later, and she enslaved me again. I did slave stuff for a while, and I took an opportunity when my hands weren't bound to equip the Amulet of Mara. I talked to her and she was "Interested in me", so I chose to marry her. I couldn't travel to Riften without a whole lot of punishment, so I told her to follow me, and COC'd to Riften. She teleported there with me and whipped me. I talked to Maramel and scheduled the wedding. Then I went to Haelga's Bunkhouse and slept till morning, walked outside and got whipped again for leaving the area (everywhere we went became her new hangout), and walked into the temple, and married Amame while I was enslaved! :D

post-111270-0-87761900-1438470579_thumb.jpg   post-111270-0-10486700-1438470592_thumb.jpg

I COC'd to our new home in Breezehome, was whipped again, and am now in an abusive marriage. I expect things will be very interesting for my Uchiha kunoichi and her blushing bride. ;)

Dude, there is so much potential there! Now I really want a Slave Wife mod that incorporates SD into marriage. :blush:

Hi SkyrimII,

From what I can see on the Zaz Animation Pack thread, people are reporting incompatibilities between the latest version of ZAP and DA. Since SD+ needs DA, that potentially means SD+ is now incompatible with the latest version of ZAP.

1) Would you happen to know which version of ZAP (latest possible) is still working with SD+?

2) If I try to run SD+ without DA (so the only way to Sanguines realm is through dreamtime), would that be fine, or would that break something?

Hi SkyrimII,

From what I can see on the Zaz Animation Pack thread, people are reporting incompatibilities between the latest version of ZAP and DA. Since SD+ needs DA, that potentially means SD+ is now incompatible with the latest version of ZAP.

1) Would you happen to know which version of ZAP (latest possible) is still working with SD+?

2) If I try to run SD+ without DA (so the only way to Sanguines realm is through dreamtime), would that be fine, or would that break something?

As the front page lists DA as a requirement, skyrim probably won't start.

Hi SkyrimII,

As the front page lists DA as a requirement, skyrim probably won't start.

agreed, that's not a soft dependency

Hi SkyrimII,

DA is one of those mods who get easily blamed for a lot of issues that have nothing to do with it.

I am currently using ZAZ Animation pack 6.07 and DA 6.1.8 - both latest versions - and I do NOT have any crash on death or otherwise.

OMG! Skyrimll, I got enslaved by Amame, stole the key while she was sleeping, came back later, and she enslaved me again. I did slave stuff for a while, and I took an opportunity when my hands weren't bound to equip the Amulet of Mara. I talked to her and she was "Interested in me", so I chose to marry her. I couldn't travel to Riften without a whole lot of punishment, so I told her to follow me, and COC'd to Riften. She teleported there with me and whipped me. I talked to Maramel and scheduled the wedding. Then I went to Haelga's Bunkhouse and slept till morning, walked outside and got whipped again for leaving the area (everywhere we went became her new hangout), and walked into the temple, and married Amame while I was enslaved! :D

attachicon.gifSlaveMarriage1.jpg   attachicon.gifSlaveMarriage2.jpg

I COC'd to our new home in Breezehome, was whipped again, and am now in an abusive marriage. I expect things will be very interesting for my Uchiha kunoichi and her blushing bride. ;)

Dude, there is so much potential there! Now I really want a Slave Wife mod that incorporates SD into marriage. :blush:

Cool story :)

I like to see what kind of crazy situations people experience with SD+