SOLVED (FNIS & Sexlab issues)

Resolved.

I finally got FNIS working and by loading a previous profile copy in MO, I slowly added in the Sexlab framework and then mods, using FNIS intermittedly to A.) See if it was still working and B.) then playtest mods.

Basically if anyone else has troubles with FNIS and MO.

1. STEP (under the MO section) has 'How to integrate FNIS' (not real name but it has a section under third party apps iirc) .

This works, you just have to really read the information and take note that there is a 'Data' tab where you usually look at the plugins.

My recollection of how I resolved my issues...

2. Install FNIS as a mod. I extracted the main, put in the creature pack, and then 7zipped it, and installed the combined pack.

Open the data tab on the right pane, select 'Data', open up the 'Tools' section in the pane, and when you navigate to FNIS for users, right click the EXE and register it as an executable.

3. Then add the sexlab framework as a mod in MO and maybe a visible but simple mod that only relies on it and the usual skyrim mods (skyUI, skse ect). Remember to always manually check the file structures.

4.Then run FNIS and see if it does it stuff successfully. If not, you may have issues. You could also try this before 3, it won't do much but testing FNIS before adding in mods lets you see if you have that part down pat.

5.If it does, go and playtest. Remember the details of the mod you added so you can test its features. Dialogue mods are good, just walk up and test it out on an npc.

6. Add in more, FNIS them if required, and playtest. Rinse and repeat.

You get the MO profiles (great for backups!) and everything else.

Love how far skyrim has come since I last dabbled in mods. Thanks for the hard work modders!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived