Picture Book "THE STORY TELLER" Post A Pic Tell a Story in TESV

Guest _kuraiko

Quick follow up. See it as teaser. And no idea why I'm on the lore friendly trip... at least clothing wise. Enjoy!

Part 1

2vx1thw.jpg

2rzf1iv.jpg

Zilus: "I'm glad everything worked out that well."

23mak54.jpg

Lian: "Yes me too. Is that why we're sitting in this shady tavern? Celebration?"

29w1s2h.jpg

Zilus: "Let's just say it is best when the Stormcloaks don't even notice I was here."

2qna89i.jpg

Lian: "I see..."

35jxszp.jpg

Zilus: "So... we killed your dragon. Next on his little wishlist was a black book if I remember correctly."

2psrer6.jpg

Lian: "Yes, a black book."

2mx1pxl.jpg

Zilus: "It won't be easy getting one of these..."

2e5io94.jpg

Lain: "I know but I also know someone who can help us find one."

Part 2

35d4xe0.jpg

Lian: "You're leaving me already? Don't tell me you didn't enj..."

2l8j4he.jpg

Zilus: "That's not it. I have to know or else this is going to drive me nuts."

tapx21.jpg

Lian: "Right because that's not just some excuse..."

2jfdf1g.jpg

Zilus: "I mean it. And it's not an excuse. If anybody knows it is them."

2wlzuc1.jpg

Lian: "Well then... don't make me wait forever."

rh7s3t.jpg

5xtwuh.jpg

Zilus: "I will catch up with you as quickly as humanly possible..."

1pjypd.jpg

Zilus: "Promise."

Told you guys I wouldn't leave ya hanging!

Rising-Wind

Chapter V: Room for Two

2014_05_30_00011_Copy.jpg

I know it's been a long wait! But summer's finally here, so here's to some far more frequent updates! :)

2014_05_30_00014.jpg

“Okay, just hold the phone for one second here,” said Fjora.

RW1.jpg

“The what?” said the stranger.

“Would somebody care to explain what just happened here?”

“Um,” said the stranger.

“I’d be glad to,” said a nearby farmer, stepping forward. “I think some of us could do with a recap, since we’ve been standing here for almost a whole month waiting for something new to happen.”

2014_05_30_00009.jpg

“Are you gonna give us our exposition, or are you just gonna lean on the fourth wall?”

“You somehow killed that dragon, and she absorbed its soul. This means she must be the Dragonborn of legend! Our hero has come to save us at last!”

RW3.jpg

“Um,” said the stranger.

“Whaddaya mean, ‘at last?’ In case you weren’t watching, I was the one doing all the work in saving your ungrateful toupee, Mister!”

2014_05_30_00010.jpg

“Excuse me? Are you implying that my luxurious head of hair isn’t real?”

“Um,” said the stranger.

“WHAT?” demanded Fjora and Jofthor.

RW4.jpg

“Um, I just thought you-”

Yet again, the stranger was interrupted by a thud and a crash as the cultists fell out of the barrels they’d been hiding in during the dragon attack.

“Is it gone yet? Is it safe to come out?”

The masked figures looked nervously about.

2014_05_30_00004.jpg

“Yes, it looks to be safe out. Come along, we’ve got unfinished business to attend to.”

“Of course!”

Picking themselves up with as much dignity as they could muster, the cultists once again confronted Fjora.

“Now then…”

“Oh, not you clowns again. Can’t you let me have a bath and a nap before trying to kill me?”      

“No!” snapped the cultists. “You won’t evade us that easily twice, you strumpet!”

2014_05_30_00005.jpg

“Yeah, I don’t know what that is,” said Fjora, “and I don’t even know what your deal is or why you want me dead in the first place. I’ve just come to accept the fact that you can barely stir a step here in Skyrim without some lunatic or other trying to kill you for no particular reason.”

“We’ve come to eliminate the false Dragonborn!” proclaimed the lead cultist. “When Lord Miraak appears, all shall bear-”

“You, uh, you already said that earlier,” muttered the other cultist.

The lead cultist abruptly cut himself off and cleared his throat.

2014_05_30_00001.jpg

“Well, uh, anyway, in the interests of our lord and master, et cetera et cetera and so forth, we need to wipe you from the face of Nirn, owing to you being the Dragonborn. We already suspected you upon seeing you return from High Hrothgar, and while we kind of lost track of the proceedings in the confusion, someone clearly killed that dragon there and absorbed its soul. All the evidence points to you.”

“That evidence is merely circumstantial,” Fjora pointed out. “You’ll need something more solid than that to go on.”

“You’re wearing armor… made of dragon bones,” growled the cultist.

2014_05_30_00030.jpg

Fjora sighed. “See, this is why I hate wearing clothes. They just get me into trouble one way or another. Look, these are not dragon bones, okay?”

“Well what are they then?”

“Woolly mammoth.”

“W… woolly mammoth? You’re wearing armor made of woolly mammoth bones?”

“…Carved to look like dragon bones, yes. I didn’t want to admit it, but you forced my hand.”

“Well then how do you explain this dragon?” said the cultist.

“Um,” said Fjora, looking around nervously.

“Uh, she did it,” she said, pointing to the stranger, who stood impatiently in the background, waiting for a chance to speak.

RW6.jpg

“Aha!” said the cultist. “We’ll just have to wipe her from the face of Nirn instead then!”

“Eh, no you won’t,” said Fjora.

“And why not?” demanded the cultist.

“Because I’m cold and tired and grumpy and sick of putting up with you, and if you don’t turn around and start making tracks right this very second, I’m going to cut your fucking balls off and sew them to your forehead,” she said calmly.

“You make a compelling argument,” admitted the cultist.

“My ball-cutting skills are in top form today, after what I had to do to that mountain troll on the way back down here.”

“Alright, I’m out,” said the cultist, promptly turning and walking away, his comrade close behind him. “Say what you want about Lord Miraak, at least his forms of punishment don’t involve ball-cutting or forehead-sewing.”

2014_05_30_00007.jpg

A long silence followed the cultists’ departure.

Fjora turned back to Jofthor. “So what were we talking about again?”

With a small yelp, the farmer retreated back to his house, his hands placed protectively over his most sensitive of areas. Eventually the crowd disbanded, the guard not even stopping to make a smart remark about the preceding affair.

Soon, Fjora and the stranger were alone outside the village.

RW8.jpg

“So,” began the stranger. “I guess that explains the dead troll with its balls sewn to its forehead that I saw on the way up the mountain.”

2014_05_30_00012.jpg

“Don’t get the wrong idea,” said Fjora. “As a rule, I generally enjoy balls if they’re attached to a desirable bloke, but I make an exception for monsters and cultists.”

The stranger giggled. “Yeah, that’s pretty much how I feel about them too.”

Fjora extended her hand. “Well, now that we’ve broken the ice with a little wholesome girl-talk, could I get your name? I’m Fjora. I spell it with a J.”

“You mean with an F, right?”

“With a J after the F.”

RW9.jpg

The stranger grinned. “Okay, I gotcha. I’m Sif.”

“Hmm… that’s a weird name. It reminds me of this gigantic, sword-wielding wolf I met a long time ago. But anyway, you’re from High Rock, aren’t you?”

“Actually, no,” said Sif, as the two of them walked back towards the inn. “It’s true that I’m a Breton, but I grew up in the Imperial City. I haven’t been in Skyrim for long, but it’s proved quite the exciting place already!”

2014_05_30_00016.jpg

“No kidding. I’ve only been here about a week and a half, and already I’ve talked to nobility, rode a horse up a vertical cliff face, nearly frozen to death, and killed a dragon.”

RW12.jpg

“What fun!” said Sif. “I was content just doing jobs for the Companions back in Whiterun, until I found out I could absorb the souls of these things. Then I met this scary elf girl and things just sort of started happening.”

They approached the inn and opened the door.

RW14.jpg

2014_05_30_00019.jpg

The two girls sat down at a table near the fire, and Sif opened a bottle of mead.

Sif_6.jpg

“So you’re really the Dragonborn, eh?” said Fjora.

“Looks like it!” Sif laughed, gulping her drink.

“And what’s your next move?”

RW16.jpg

“The Greybeards want me to find something at a place called Ustengrav, up near Morthal village. Some kind of piece of ancient Nord history, or something equally boring. I hope they don’t quiz me on it later. I’d also like to find my friend again soon, if I can figure out where she’s gone.”

2014_05_30_00031.jpg

“Your friend… you mean that scary elf girl you mentioned?”

RW17.jpg

“Yes, but don’t get the wrong idea. She may be scary and deadly serious, but she’s really quite a lovely person if you get to know her!”

Fjora yawned and stretched. “I’ll take your word for it. Good luck with whatever you’re gonna do, Sally, or Sophie, or whatever you said your name was. Personally, I’m going to bed. I’m practically dead on my feet.”

RW21.jpg

“Wait!” cried Sif, jumping to her feet. “Do you…”

She shuffled her feet. “Do you… want me to join you?”

“Oh, I don’t think-” Fjora’s voice trailed off as she observed Sif, whose eyes were focused ravenously on her bare breasts.

RW21a.jpg

2014_05_30_00006.jpg

“No, uh, look, I don’t think that’d be the best idea…”

“But, but, I could help you relax!”

“Look, it’s nice of you to offer, but-”

“It’d be the most pleasurable experience of your life!”

“I really am flattered, and maybe if circumstances were different, I might-”

“But how am I supposed to get to know you if we can’t have a decent conversation with your naked body rubbing against my naked body, and my tongue tickling your nipples?”

“Sif, it’s just not something I’m comfortable-”

“Just think about it! We’d be the sexiest couple in Tamriel!”

2014_05_30_00034.jpg

“Dicks. I like DICKS, okay? Do I have to spell it out for you?”

“But… but lesbians are hot! Everybody loves lesbians! Especially guys!”

“Do I look like I’m designed to pander to the basest carnal tastes of a bunch of horny guys?”

“Um…”

“Okay, actually don’t answer that.”

“Please don’t start getting all meta on me.”

“Look, can you just let me go to bed please?”

Sif merely pouted and looked forlornly at her, like a neglected puppy.

RW22.jpg

“Sif, stop looking at me like that.”

She didn’t stop.

RW23.jpg

“Sif, don’t do this to me.”

“…”

RW24.jpg

“Sif, stop it. Sif, I’m warning you…”

Sif’s expression became even more melting, and her lower lip quivered.

RW27.jpg

“Sif…” growled Fjora.

At that moment, Lynley, the inn’s attendant, approached the girls.

“Anything I can get you, m’lady?” she inquired.

2014_05_30_00037.jpg

Fjora sighed in resignation. “A room for two,” she grumbled.

To be continued...

Bonus Scene

Fjora took a gulp of mead and was about to remind Sif, rather petulantly, that her eyes were up here, but before she could speak, she noticed that a newcomer had approached their table – a tall woman with curly hair.

"Hey, is it time for my cameo yet?" she asked excitedly.

2014_05_30_00039.jpg

“Whoa, where’s that sound of applause coming from?” wondered Fjora.

The newcomer enthusiastically grinned.

2014_05_30_00041.jpg

“What fun! I’ve always wanted to be in a story! I’ve wanted to be in this one since at least three chapters ago!”

“What’s she talking about?” Fjora whispered to Sif, who merely shrugged.

2014_05_30_00046.jpg

“Listen,” said the newcomer, “it was soooo amazing to meet you two! But I can’t stop for long – adventure calls!”

2014_05_30_00043.jpg

With that, the newcomer turned and marched out the door.

2014_05_30_00038.jpg

“Okay, what just happened?” demanded Fjora.

“Friend of yours?” said Sif.

“I have, like, literally no idea who she was or how she got here.”

RW19.jpg

Sif chuckled. “Well I think she was nice! What an enthusiastic person. Maybe we’ll run into her again someday…”

Notes

Thanks again to Mord Sif for her wonderful screenshots and inexhaustible patience. :P

Thanks to Garrus Vakarian for giving me Finna to use for her little cameo. Will she ever return? No one knows just yet...

I apologize for the lack of updates recently. I've been busy graduating and whatnot, so the past month has been quite hectic for me, and I haven't had time to sit down for any big projects. Summer's here finally, so I'll be able to update the story far more frequently.

One thing I'd like to make clear is that I am currently NOT using Pinup Poser, because I'm sick of dealing with the instability it causes, especially now that I've gone back to Skyrim for some good old adventuring. So if my pictures seem to lack a bit of variety in body language and whatnot, that's the reason why. I may possibly bring it back on the occasions when I've got the patience to cleanly uninstall it every time I'm done using it, and I'll probably end up doing that for the next chapter, but for now, that's the deal, and it's the reason I had to fall back on so many talking head shots. Thanks for your understanding, folks! :)

And yes, if anyone was wondering, the "cutting your balls and sewing them to your forehead" thing was indeed a reference to Skyrim for Pimps. Expect a bunch of references to those guys in future chapters. I'm tellin' ya, it's the funniest Skyrim series on YouTube.

A long awaited GEM of a story. Again, guest appearances are funny as hell on this forum. Keep it up :P

Guest _kuraiko

I guess I am just bored. Might as well keep throwing more images at you while learning. No Lian this time though only beards and metal. Forgive me I'll try to make up for it the next time. :(

Part 1

263iqus.jpg

2jg9vmg.jpg

Zilus: "Time to get moving."

21d160.jpg

Zilus: "Hey you there!"

23kr9k0.jpg

Zilus: "I want to buy your fastest steed."

wsphuc.jpg

Elf: "It's yours if you can afford it."

55kmfd.jpg

Zilus: "Heya! Hey! C'mon!"

2ue18q8.jpg

2qw31uc.jpg

Zilus: "Farmer! Get my horse something to eat and drink. I need her well rested and ready to go when I return. I'll pay you good."

el77yq.jpg

Farmer: "What? Yeh, alright. You not one of those crazy people, are you?"

2e4vzmv.jpg

Zilus: "I wonder what crazy people he was talking about..."

2rza0si.jpg

Zilus: "*Gasp* I think... I've been slacking lately..."

5ee59z.jpg

Zilus: "*Pantpant* Fucking finally..."

Part 2

2lcpc0y.jpg

16lz1mq.jpg

Zilus: "Arngeir! Arngeir... I need to talk to you."

vipgy9.jpg

Zilus: "I've come with questions..."

261f2ie.jpg

Arngeir: "Ah, Zilus. We are honored to welcome you once again in our halls. But, patience."

30kadjl.jpg

Arngeir: "You've come at a strange time. The last few days have been hectic to say the least. So tell me, what is you want to speak about?"

16bzkgi.jpg

Zilus: "I met a young woman who was able to absorb a dragon's soul just like me... am I not supposedly the only dragonborn?"

2vinu44.jpg

Arngeir: "Ah. I see. No. Not anymore it seems. You were the first one to be revealed to us in this age. But you are most certainly not the only one."

2ppgdwl.jpg

Zilus: "Most certainly? You knew?"

2z71h5z.jpg

Arngeir: "Not until recently. But.. just a few days ago we learned of another dragonborn. The one you are talking about doesn't happen to have black hair?"

1zxsbh5.jpg

Zilus: "No... no she doesn't... and here I am thinking I was special..."

1zokwvq.jpg

Arngeir: "Ah. Don't drown yourself in such thoughts again. It will only throw you off balance."

23kdwea.jpg

Arngeir: "You've learned much from us, Zilus. Now it might be time to pass down that knowledge to others. You should be grateful for the position you are in."

P.S.: Nice to see this thread getting some love too lately. :P

Guest _kuraiko

I guess I am just bored. Might as well keep throwing more images at you while learning. No Lian this time though only beards and metal. Forgive me I'll try to make up for it the next time. :(

Part 1

263iqus.jpg

2jg9vmg.jpg

Zilus: "Time to get moving."

21d160.jpg

Zilus: "Hey you there!"

23kr9k0.jpg

Zilus: "I want to buy your fastest steed."

wsphuc.jpg

Elf: "It's yours if you can afford it."

55kmfd.jpg

Zilus: "Heya! Hey! C'mon!"

2ue18q8.jpg

2qw31uc.jpg

Zilus: "Farmer! Get my horse something to eat and drink. I need her well rested and ready to go when I return. I'll pay you good."

el77yq.jpg

Farmer: "What? Yeh, alright. You not one of those crazy people, are you?"

2e4vzmv.jpg

Zilus: "I wonder what crazy people he was talking about..."

2rza0si.jpg

Zilus: "*Gasp* I think... I've been slacking lately..."

5ee59z.jpg

Zilus: "*Pantpant* Fucking finally..."

Part 2

2lcpc0y.jpg

16lz1mq.jpg

Zilus: "Arngeir! Arngeir... I need to talk to you."

vipgy9.jpg

Zilus: "I've come with questions..."

261f2ie.jpg

Arngeir: "Ah, Zilus. We are honored to welcome you once again in our halls. But, patience."

30kadjl.jpg

Arngeir: "You've come at a strange time. The last few days have been hectic to say the least. So tell me, what is you want to speak about?"

16bzkgi.jpg

Zilus: "I met a young woman who was able to absorb a dragon's soul just like me... am I not supposedly the only dragonborn?"

2vinu44.jpg

Arngeir: "Ah. I see. No. Not anymore it seems. You were the first one to be revealed to us in this age. But you are most certainly not the only one."

2ppgdwl.jpg

Zilus: "Most certainly? You knew?"

2z71h5z.jpg

Arngeir: "Not until recently. But.. just a few days ago we learned of another dragonborn. The one you are talking about doesn't happen to have black hair?"

1zxsbh5.jpg

Zilus: "No... no she doesn't... and here I am thinking I was special..."

1zokwvq.jpg

Arngeir: "Ah. Don't drown yourself in such thoughts again. It will only throw you off balance."

23kdwea.jpg

Arngeir: "You've learned much from us, Zilus. Now it might be time to pass down that knowledge to others. You should be grateful for the position you are in."

P.S.: Nice to see this thread getting some love too lately. :P

I must say, that Zilus of yours is one incredibly handsome devil! It's been awhile since I've seen such a good-looking male character. What mods do you use for his appearance?

Thank you! Nothing out of the ordinary really. ECE for the face. And these two mods for hair and maps:

High Res Face for Men http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4141/?

AOF Hair http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4307/?

His hair should be a tiny bit darker though but CK does not like custom hair colors... or maybe I'm not skilled enough to make it just right.

It seems that Sif becoming Dragonborn (or a dragonborn) is canon here on LL. No arguments from me... this is a very usable idea for many story arcs... i'd say release her as a follower but i dont want to dumb down her value...

NeonFF's side by side game shot was Awesome to say the least... but yes the use of character references to our fair lady is growing in such popularity I have to the screne shots working to fit each piece of story is nice... i cant wait to see what others do with this.

@ kuraiko... your guy is hot... your girl is hot... that just too much hot ... now you add what i hope to be a Sif reference... you're trying to catch this thread on fire... you do kno sif is Bi... she cant resist those two in the same story arc... anywho i like whats happening in your story curious to discover the secrets you have yet to reveal.

Yeah, I think multiple dragonborns would be the way to go. I wouldn't want Sif to have a monopoly on that!

I have made her as a non-standalone follower for personal use, with just her hair thrown into the esp, but getting her body, textures, eyes and eyebrows are all a bit complicated for me. And I don't know of any way to get her tattoo and freckle overlays in there, either. I might try again at some point but I couldn't get it to work before :(

Yeah, I think multiple dragonborns would be the way to go. I wouldn't want Sif to have a monopoly on that!

I have made her as a non-standalone follower for personal use, with just her hair thrown into the esp, but getting her body, textures, eyes and eyebrows are all a bit complicated for me. And I don't know of any way to get her tattoo and freckle overlays in there, either. I might try again at some point but I couldn't get it to work before :(

If I knew exactly which mods you used for Sif, I'd try to make her standalone for you.

These are really good! I'm tempted to do one myself, but with my computer, they'd look low res and terrible. Plus I don't have the patience for posing actors when I could just be playing Skyrim instead.

Please do! I'm sure you could make up for lack of resolution with a kinky and twisted plot  :cool: 

Guest _kuraiko

It seems that Sif becoming Dragonborn (or a dragonborn) is canon here on LL. No arguments from me... this is a very usable idea for many story arcs... i'd say release her as a follower but i dont want to dumb down her value...

NeonFF's side by side game shot was Awesome to say the least... but yes the use of character references to our fair lady is growing in such popularity I have to the screne shots working to fit each piece of story is nice... i cant wait to see what others do with this.

@ kuraiko... your guy is hot... your girl is hot... that just too much hot ... now you add what i hope to be a Sif reference... you're trying to catch this thread on fire... you do no sif is Bi... she can resist those two in the same story arc... anywho i like whats happening in your story curious to discover the secrets you have yet to reveal.

Thank you! And yes I knew that already but I guess we'll have to see how it all turns out. :P

I've tried to do the same with Lian but I ran into some complications when I tried to give her the exact hair and hair color which didn't matter to me when I made Zilus a follower. It's driving me crazy with Lian though. She never feels quite right without the right hair color. :/

Guest _kuraiko

Shameless double post but I need to dump my sudden outburst of screenshot euphoria somewhere before I can actually start playing the game again (not sure if that makes sense)... anyways here you go. Enjoy!

Solstheim - An old friend

Lian arrives in Raven Rock and picks up an old friend of hers...

Part 1

2wocfh3.jpg

Adril: "Ah, Miss Lionheart. It has been a while. Welcome back to Raven Rock."

1gqf69.jpg

Lian: "Thank you Adril. Good to see you too. I'm here to visit Neloth."

21jor6b.jpg

Adril: "Oh. Neloth. I haven't heard from him since you left."

14l21io.jpg

Lian: "Really? He's probably just burried himself in his books... hopefullly..."

2cerd4m.jpg

Lian: "Seems everything's still the same..."

11vmoh4.jpg

23h84te.jpg

334nb49.jpg

28rkx92.jpg

24gnfyq.jpg

30uz31l.jpg

6f9mvt.jpg

Lian: "Well there's a fire burning... that's a good sign right?"

250ug6e.jpg

Lian: "I hope he's been doing well..."

2mnkgnk.jpg

Lian: "Hey there, my little friend!"

2pyzw2c.jpg

Wakwak: "Wa...? Waaak! Wawawakakakaka! Liiooon! Wak shouuuuw wak!"

bevqis.jpg

Lian: "You want to show me something?"

71qvxz.jpg

Wakwak: "Wakwak! Looook! Liiooon wakawaka wak!"

4r9t0n.jpg

Lian: "Aww... is that supposed to be me? That's so sweet of you."

es53ro.jpg

Wakwak: "Waaak! Liiooon!"

nvnqqw.jpg

Lian: "It's beautiful..."

23wtsmg.jpg

Wakwak: "Beeauuuu...? Beaaauu...? Beauteeefoofoo?"

s1251j.jpg

Lian: "I really, really missed you little one... thank you Wak."

Part 2

xatild.jpg

21aiky8.jpg

15yizcl.jpg

245loh4.jpg

Lian: "It's not that far anymore but..."

npmjqp.jpg

Lian: "Wak we're gonna take a break!"

33xea01.jpg

Lian: "I'm gonna go for a quick swim..."

6tftli.jpg

Lian: "Watch over my things alright?"

4zvmnc.jpg

Wakwak: "Y-yesh... beauteefoofoof... t-t-tootees..."

zt7uzb.jpg

Lian: "That's a good Wak."

2zrhjyq.jpg

fk4sd3.jpg

So yeah this is my first time posting here. My previous stories hasn't even been near the top quality the stories that has been uploaded here, but here we go, constructive criticism, feedback or a thumbs up for the work is more than welcome at anytime! Aight, here we go! 

3MipzIM.jpg

NSFW

U1burZ5.jpg

96wlyCN.jpg

y9ndn2z.jpg

bLNYgOO.jpg

EC4YXQ2.jpg

zH6IuPF.jpg

lWUO8kX.jpg

jwAOImE.jpg

KQlsxeA.jpg

gEQCUrc.jpg

MXq1UEM.jpg

ClsRpn8.jpg

CK8U433.jpg

CzjKFpc.jpg

s5xMGnM.jpg

hmSErXW.jpg

Obbehwp.jpg

Gmrw45g.jpg

OKMhUaV.jpg

pgMpBcM.jpg

7NICBR0.jpg

h0NvnPk.jpg

0pswEJA.jpg

BfrPxTu.jpg

E3WjPD8.jpg

pnZLMGv.jpg

Ve4av98.jpg

yRIT236.jpg

gQVI8sk.jpg

pO67DGI.jpg

RKAGZWn.jpg

95u6.jpg

Lily traveled north to join in the Imperal battle against the encroaching hordes of Falmer from the mountains. Despite her very young age she was already an accomplished battle mage. Lily was from a noble line and her maidenhood was important as well.

Part 1: The Raid

Lily reported to the commander's camp for orders. Before the commander could even begin to brief Lily screaming pierced the tent walls.

0p51.jpg

Swords clashing and inhuman cries of pain erupted.

mas9.jpg

It was a Falmer raid. And the hugest group of them Lily had ever seen.

qqm0i.jpg

One by one the Imperial men were torn apart screaming by the raiding party of Falmer. After all soldiers were dead the drooling beasts converged on Lily. They tore her dress to shreds and tossed her bra and panties into the snow.

cp87.jpg

Lily almost passed out from the shock of the Falmer ripping through her hymen and filling her helpless womanhood. The monster fucked her without mercy with all it's strength. Lily's body betrayed her and soon she felt a sudden burning pulse through her body.

ushe.jpg

7w82h.jpg

The gang grew impatient and angry. They wouldn't wait any longer for their turn.So they grabbed Lily and started taking their turns on her three at a time.

zsie.jpg

Lily suddenly felt all of her holes become filled simultaneously by brutal pulsating cocks. Lily found herself unable to even breathe from the sheer and sudden ferocity of the assault.

njfl.jpg

Part 2: The Horror Begins

The falmer all sighed with satisfaction after cumming into Lily's womb. She wept quietly on the snow. The Falmer were FAR from done with her however. The world went dark as they tightened a blindfold around her head.

9dab7.jpg

Lily felt cold hard Falmer steel poking into her petite thighs and buttocks as the Falmer herded their sexy young captive along

vhv0s.jpg

kdx9.jpg

They marched Lily down the mountains and into the swamps. After blindfolding her and giving her panties. They traveled for many hours until they finally reached the Falmer fortress

ikgf.jpg

4hfu.jpg

The Falmer couldn't believe their luck. Lily was the fairest little captive they'd ever had. The beasts became instantaneously aroused in her presence.

r89x.jpg

The Falmer despised and hated the surface dwelling humans with every fiber of their gnarled bodies. Yet they lusted after human women with a raging  intensity. Lily was soon going to be having VERY VERY rough time. They would not let up until her body was used in every way imaginable by every single one of their clan. 

I guess I'll post here in this thread, I figure I have enough screenshots to start a story I guess. I'm not as great as some others with this screenarching business so be nice to me. :)

Part 1: Introductions?

Meet Rynkiah. She's a princess. Though not just any princess, she's the daughter of Emperor Titus Mede II. She's also half Bosmer, her dad gets around you know? She was an accident and shortly after her birth her father had her mother killed. She doesn't know that though. Yet.

ESbUvw5.png

Here she was traveling with General Tullius when the dragon attacked, and she managed to slip away with Hadvar. He takes her back to Solitude, and delivers her to her father against her protest. "Not having dad around is kind of fun," she thinks.

Once they get there, General Tullius tells the Emperor it's time to advance on Whiterun, as Ulfric is attacking and they need to be there to stop them. The Emperor insists he goes with them and Rynkiah who doesn't want to be left behind, pipes up. "If you are going dad, so am I!" With the pouty sad face. Reluctantly he gives in and though protest arises from General Tullius, they take her anyways. After all the fighting, they decide to visit Jorrvaskr and the companions who live within.

3e9nipJ.jpg

There she saw brawling, something she had never seen before. A man and a woman, fighting with fists. She watched as the Nord woman beat the ass of the Dunmer man.

Lme6to3.png

Which in turn made her think, "if that woman is capable of doing that, maybe I can fight too!" Que the lightbulb.

bO2Lblw.png

She tried on the armor she saw, and felt like her body was unprotected and the armor really heavy. She liked the thought of being able to fight though. Her father caught a glimpse of her in the armor and walked over to her.

DjIDslX.png

"That armor makes you look like these common folk, and where are your fine silks? Take that armor off at once and when we return to Solitude I shall have a suit of armor made for you befitting of an Imperial Princess," said Emperor Mede II.

She only answered him with a glare, and went to go put the armor back when she met a strange woman named Aela.

"That armor looks good on you, care to learn a few things about the use of a sword?" she asked.

"Okay! My father wanted me to put it back but I really want to learn how to fight!" Rynkiah replied.

"Who is your father?" asked a puzzled Aela.

"Emperor Titus Mede II," she happily responded as Aela's jaw dropped.

w3045hB.png

"There you go, drop to your knee and thrust the sword under the armor. It's sure to bring down even the mightiest of Orcs!" Aela said as she guided Rynkiah.

Back in Solitude, Rynkiah saw the armor that her father had prepared for her. "This is the armor, I had made for you. I knew one day you would decide to fight, your mother's spirit is within you." the Emperor said with a saddened look in his eyes.

"Wow..." was all Rynkiah could mutter. After admiring it she inquired about her mother. "Father, what was mother like?" she asked.

"Your mother was beautiful, and kind. It's a tragedy what happ...." he didn't continue, only looked off into space. "Put that armor on, see how it feels."

V8XGpE5.png

The armor was surprisingly lighter than the other armor. It was really shiny too, and Rynkiah liked shiny.

Iy4wqYx.png

One of the Imperial soldiers happened to walk in while she was putting on the armor... who shall remain anonymous for now! (Semi-NSFW)

o9nBuUq.png

Well there you have it, the start of my new story. Hope you enjoyed.

Part two tomorrow, or maybe sooner.

Hiya guys.

Just thought I'd show this thread some love and post my recent story here - all parts in one place!

A Powerful Admirer

Part 1

Mai_Head11.jpg

Dragonsreach. Early afternoon...
Sang1.png

Mai: "Well....I'm here! Hmmm, I hope I'm not too early - wouldn't want to leave a bad impression on my first meeting with a Jarl! I wonder why the Jarl wants to see me anyway?!"
Sang2.png

Mai: "I guess I'll find out very soon. This looks like the Jarl's Housecarl. Okay girl, remember - don't be nervous! You've fought vampires and bandits, you'll survive a meeting with the Jarl!"
Sang3.png

Irileth: "Welcome to Dragonsreach, Mai of the Companions!"
Sang4.png

Irileth: "My name is Irileth, Housecarl to Jarl Balgruuf the Greater. I'm so glad you could make it here at such short notice!"
Sang5.png

Mai: "Nice to meet you, Irileth. I was so excited when I received the invitation from the Jarl himself - how could I refuse!"
Sang6.png

Irileth: "Indeed. Ever since Jarl Balgruuf learned of how you stopped that vampire from reaching him, he's been looking for an opportunity to show his thanks personally. He's quite smitten with you!"
Sang7.png

Mai: "Oh that was nothing really......and I had help too....."
Sang8.png

Irileth: "Hmmm, if you don't mind me saying so you seem to be slighty....well....under-dressed! There are several gowns we could provide you with if you'd like to see them?"
Sang9.png

Mai: "Oh....um....this is kinda what I wear! I hope it's okay.....?"
Sang10.png

Irileth: "Really?! WOW! I'm sure the Jarl won't mind one bit - as long as you are okay with him gazing at your naked body! Anyway, if you'd care to follow me - the Jarl is waiting!"
Sang11.png

Irileth: "So, is this your first visit to Dragonsreach, young lady?"
Sang12.png

Mai: "Pretty much. I gotta say, this place is amazing! The Jarl sure knows how to live..."
Sang13.png

Mai: "I gotta admit - i'm really nervous! Do you know what the Jarl will say? Or what I should do? I don't want to make any mistakes or cause any offence!"
Sang14.png

Irileth: "Hmmm, well I probably shouldn't be telling you this....but I overheard the Jarl talking about granting you some kind of title. If you ask me, I think he's going to make you a Thane!"
Sang15.png

Irileth: "Anyway, the Jarl can tell you himself. Don't worry, girl. You'll be fine!"
Sang16.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "Well, well, well - so this is the young lady who saved my life! Don't be shy - step up and let me have a closer look at you, Mai of the Companions!"
Sang17.png

Mai: -gulp- "It's an honor to meet you in person your Jarlness.....I mean....Sir Balgruuf......I mean......JARL Balgruuf.........sir!
Sang18.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "What a charming girl. And the reports were true - completely naked! Well now Mai, I'm so very glad you could come today. Because I have something very, VERY, special in mind for you, my dear......"
Sang19.png

To be continued......

Part 2

Mai_Head12.jpg

Mai: "Oh! You have something 'special' for me?! That's really kind, your Jarlness. But y'know...I kinda had help with the whole vampire-stopping thing..."
Bal20.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "Charming AND modest, I see. But I will not be deterred my lovely."
Bal21.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "Oh you'll be rewarded alright. I mean just look at you! Hmmmm, that beautiful body... Those long luscious legs....."
Bal22.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "....That enticing vagina......Those suckable nipples...."
Mai: "Um........"
Bal24.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "Yes, you definitely deserve something special. And as such, it is my pleasure to award you the title.......'Mistress of Whiterun'!"
Bal25.png

Mai: "I'm sorry - 'Mistress of Whiterun'?! I'm not really familiar with that particular title, sir."
Bal26.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "That's probably because I made it up just for you! Allow me to explain: as 'Mistress of Whiterun' you will be responsible for sexually pleasuring the high-ranking officials of Dragonsreach! Naturally, this includes me. To this end I hereby make it Whiterun law that you are to be fucked at least five times per day, and we will provide you with all the semen that can possibly fit inside that little body of yours!"
Bal27.png

Mai: "WHAT?! Are you joking?!"
Bal28.png

Irileth: "BY THE DIVINES!"
Bal29.png

Hrongar/Proventus Avenicci: "JARL?!"
Bal30.png

Mai: "Um....your royal jarlness....that's a really amazing gift and all....but I'm not sure I'm really the best fit for such a......responsible role!"
Bal31.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "Nonsense! You're a perfect fit, my dear. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have sex with over and over again. Am I not right, Proventus?"
Proventus: "Oh......eh.......of course you're right, sir! She'll be perfect!"
Bal32.png

Mai: "Um.....Irileth......could you maybe help me? Please?!"
Bal33.png

Irileth: "Mai....I had no idea that THIS was the Jarl's plan. I...I'm sorry. He's the Jarl! There's not much I can do...."
Bal34.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "Now then, as it's officially Whiterun law to have sex with you, I guess we better get started! Hrongar, Proventus - let's show this young lady our appreciation for all her hard work protecting the city! To my private chambers, gentlemen!"
Bal35.png

Mai: "Jarl Balgruuf.....sir.......you really don't want to have sex with me! I....um.....I have terrible stamina! And....I'm really not very experienced! Please!"
Bal36.png

Irileth: "Farengar, please tell me you are seeing this too?!"
Farengar: "Oh I'm seeing it, Irileth. I'm seeing it....."
Bal37.png

To be continued....

Part 3

Mai_Head15.jpg

Jarl Balgruuf: "Now, my dear. If you'll be so kind as to follow us. Pure pleasure awaits - I guarantee it!"
Bal38.png

Mai: "Irileth, please! You've got to do something!"
Bal39.png

Irileth: "This feels all wrong, Farengar. I know he's the Jarl, and I'm sworn to obey and support him..."
Bal40.png

Irileth: "...but can I really just stand here and do nothing as they have their wicked way with that poor young lady?"
Bal41.png

Farengar: "I know how you feel, but calm yourself for just a moment. Follow me - there's something I think you should see..."
Bal42.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "Welcome to my humble chambers, Mai. I'd like to introduce you to my bed. You and it are going to get to know each other very well!"
Bal43.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "As Mistress of Whiterun, you will be free to roam about Dragonsreach. However this room, or more specifically this bed, is going to be your new home!"
Bal44.png

Mai: "Okay, guys, just a second. I'm soooooooo so honored that you have decided to grant me this amazing title. Really! But I don't think I can accept it...."
Bal45.png

Mai: "You see, I'm actually a highly-trained warrior and a member of the Companions. If I don't return to assist them right away, there's no telling what horrors may befall the city of Whiterun!"
Bal46.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "The Companions? HA! I think you'll find yourself much better off here, my darling. The only thing those incompetent mead-swilling bear-botherers are good for is keeping half the city awake thanks to their bizarre midnight howling sessions!"
Bal47.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "Now be a good girl...and take a load off!"
Bal48.png

Mai: "Oh no.......this is getting worse by the second!"
Bal49.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "Alright gentlemen, let's show this lucky lady a good time - Dragonsreach style!"
Hrongar: "Sounds good to me!"
Proventus: "A most excellent idea, Jarl!"
Bal50.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "Just relax, Mai. There's nothing to worry about. We'll be gentle.......at first!"
Bal51.png

Mai: "Oh, why me?! There's gotta be a way out of this. But I can't fight them - it's the Jarl and his top advisers. Think, Mai, think!"
Bal52.png

Proventus: "Here you are, little girl. I've got something for you, don't be shy!"
Bal53.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "That's it, honey. Keep your eyes on Proventus..."
Bal54.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "I've waited so very long for this opportunity. And in the end it was all too easy!"
Bal55.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "CAUGHT YOU!"
Mai: "By the divines! Jarl....please!!!"
Bal56.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "Now just lie down, girl. Get comfortable. Because I intend to savor every last moment of this!"
Bal57.png

To be continued.....

Part 4

Mai_Head16.jpg

Irileth: "I can't believe we just let them take that poor girl, Farengar. I feel responsible for her..."
Farengar: "Come here, Irileth. Look at this!"
Sang57.png

Irileth: "What is it? What are you reading?!"
Farengar: "The Jarl just began talking about that girl Mai a few days ago. Ever since then his behaviour has been VERY unusual. It reminded me of something I read once about Daedric Lords. If I could just find it.....yes, here it is......"
Sang57b.png

Farengar: "Oh no! This can't be right.... Irileth - we've got to rescue that girl immediately!"
Sang57c.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "Don't just stand there, gentleman. I'm looking after her rear - make yourselves useful and keep her occupied up front!"
Sang58.png

Hrongar: "Heh heh....sounds good to me! Here, little girl. We've got something nice and juicy for you to suck on!"
Mai: "Please....guys.....can't we talk about this?!"
Sang59.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "Talk is so boring, Mai. I much prefer action!"
Sang60.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "Hmmmm, you have NO IDEA how long I've waited to get you into this position, girl. To feel myself pushing against the lips of your vagina....."
Sang61.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "...and then slowly forcing them open as I start to slide inside you!"
Mai: "UUUGH......OOOOH GODS!!!"
Sang62.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "Proventus, Hrongar - if this girl's beautiful face isn't dripping with cum within the next 60 seconds, you'll both be spending the rest of your lives in Whiterun's dungeon!"
Sang63.png

Proventus: "Better open wide, girl. Here it comes!"
Mai: "I can't believe this is happening! It's like my encounter with the Bandit, Talon, all over again!"
Sang64.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "Ha! Talon was a stupid amateur. He deserved what you dished out to him. I have to admit...I quite enjoyed watching you making him suffer!"
Mai: "Ugh.......hang on a second....."
Sang65.png

Mai: "....how could the Jarl of Whiterun have possibly watched that?! You weren't there!"
Sang66.png

Irileth: "Because that's NOT the Jarl of Whiterun, Mai! It's an impostor!"
Sang67.png

Hrongar: "Eh....Irileth? Farengar? What in Oblivion are you two doing here?!"
Sang68.png

Mai: "Irileth! Thank goodness you came! Please, HELP ME!!!"
Sang69.png

Irileth: "Unhand that girl this instant! That's an order!"
Sang70.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "How DARE you barge into my private chambers and order me around! I am the Jarl of Whiterun!"
Mai: "Ow, my hair!"
Sang71.png

Irileth: "You can give up the act now. We know you are not the Jarl. Mai, that man is not real - he's just a projection!"
Sang72.png

Mai: "UGH......What do you mean, not real?! I can feel him tugging on my hair and.....UUUUUGH.....pushing inside me!!!"
Jarl Balgruuf: "Don't listen to these troublemakers, Mai. They are clearly insane!"
Sang73.png

Farengar: "Mai, the sensations you are feeling are also not real. They are being projected into your mind by someone extremely power.......The Daedric Prince, SANGUINE!"
Sang74.png

Mai: "DAEDRIC PRINCE?!"
Sang75.png

Jarl Balgruuf: "Hmmmm....I'm impressed. I guess I know now why the Jarl keeps you two around. Note to self: next time, remember to put the Housecarl and Court Wizard to death!"
Sang76.png

Proventus: "Eh....Daedric Prince Sanguine?! Did you know that he wa----"
Hrongar: "Of course not, you idiot! Now just follow my lead before we get into trouble..."
Sang76b.png

Hrongar: "Thank you for saving us, Farengar and Irileth. Sanguine was.....um......controlling our minds! Yes, that's it....he was controlling our minds!"
Sang76c.png

Jarl Balgruuf Projection: "Please forgive me for tricking you, darling. Now...where were we...?"
Sang77.png

Jarl Balgruuf Projection: "Ah yes! Just relax while I push this cock deeper inside of you!"
Mai: "OOOOOH......OOOH GODS! I CAN FEEL IT!!!"
Sang78.png

To be concluded......

Part 5

Mai_Head17.jpg

Irileth: "Not so fast, Impostor! You're going to release that girl immediately! Farengar....."
Sang79.png

Farengar: "You heard her, Sanguine. Release Mai from your magical grip - or we'll destroy your projection ourselves!"
Sang80.png

Jarl Balgruuf Projection: "Damn you, wizard! I was SO close! Fine....you want me to reveal myself? So be it...."
Sang81.png

Mai: "What the......?! You were right - he wasn't real! But then....where is Sanguine?!"
Sang82.png

Sanguine: "I'm right here, my pretty. And might I add that it's a pleasure to finally meet you in person. This is quite the big moment for me!"
Sang83.png

Irileth: "You vile fiend! What have you done with the real Jarl Balgruuf?! If you've hurt him......"
Sang84.png

Sanguine: "Relax, Housecarl. The Jarl is quite unharmed. You can find him in the stables outside the city. He might not remember who he is though....but that will come back to him in time!"
Sang85.png

Mai: "And what about me, you twisted freak?!"
Sang86.png

Mai: "Why was I chosen to be dragged up here and tormented?! Or was I just in the wrong place at the wrong time?!"
Sang87.png

Sanguine: "Far from it, my dear. Though I guess I do owe you an explanation. There was nothing random about any of this, Mai. You see.....you are my chosen one!"
Sang88.png

Sanguine: "I have watched you for years, Mai. I have studied you....obsessed over you! After what seems like an eternity of searching - I have finally found my Princess, and it is you!"
Sang89.png

Mai: "No.......NO! I don't want to be your Princess..."
Sang90.png

Sanguine: "Ha ha - cute! What you want is irrelevant. I have made my decision. From this day forth, you will be the subject of my lust and hedonism! The focus of my sex and debauchery! I will steer your fate - and it is a destiny drenched in semen!!!
Sang91.png

Mai: "Whatever you say, monster. But maybe you don't know me as well as you thought. Because the next time I see you I'm going to kick your ass! "
Sang92.png

Sanguine: "Playing hard to get, eh? You're turning me on already! But alas it seems I've outstayed my welcome in this place....time to go."
Sang93.png

Sanguine: "I'll see you very soon, Mai. And this time there'll be no projections....I want to fuck you myself! And hey, maybe invite your sister - I'm sure she'd love a threesome!"
Sang94.png

Mai: "Wait.....what did you just say? I have a sister?!"
Sang95.png

Sanguine: "Oooops! Have I said too much?! So long, losers of Whiterun!"
Sang96.png

Irileth: "Are you okay, Mai? It's not everyday you get to meet a Daedric Prince! It seems you have a powerful admirer..."
Mai: "He mentioned....my sister......? Oh....I'm fine Irileth. Thanks for saving me in the nick of time! I guess you guys better go find the Jarl. As for me....."
Sang97.png

Mai: "I've just got one more thing to attend to here......"
Sang98.png

Proventus: "Eh....why is is she looking at us like that, Hrongar?"
Sang99.png

Mai: "Thanks for trying to help me, you useless slimeballs!!!"
Proventus: "AAARRGHHH......"
Sang100.png

Farengar: "Should we stop her?"
Irileth: "Eventually, Farengar........"
Sang101.png

Irileth: ".............eventually."
Sang102.png

The END!

So yeah this is my first time posting here. My previous stories hasn't even been near the top quality the stories that has been uploaded here, but here we go, constructive criticism, feedback or a thumbs up for the work is more than welcome at anytime! Aight, here we go! 

3MipzIM.jpg

NSFW

U1burZ5.jpg

96wlyCN.jpg

y9ndn2z.jpg

bLNYgOO.jpg

EC4YXQ2.jpg

zH6IuPF.jpg

lWUO8kX.jpg

jwAOImE.jpg

KQlsxeA.jpg

gEQCUrc.jpg

MXq1UEM.jpg

ClsRpn8.jpg

CK8U433.jpg

CzjKFpc.jpg

s5xMGnM.jpg

hmSErXW.jpg

Obbehwp.jpg

Gmrw45g.jpg

OKMhUaV.jpg

pgMpBcM.jpg

7NICBR0.jpg

h0NvnPk.jpg

0pswEJA.jpg

BfrPxTu.jpg

E3WjPD8.jpg

pnZLMGv.jpg

Ve4av98.jpg

yRIT236.jpg

gQVI8sk.jpg

pO67DGI.jpg

RKAGZWn.jpg

Very well done! Can't wait to see more  :P

3MipzIM.jpg

NSFW

U1burZ5.jpg

96wlyCN.jpg

y9ndn2z.jpg

bLNYgOO.jpg

EC4YXQ2.jpg

zH6IuPF.jpg

lWUO8kX.jpg

jwAOImE.jpg

KQlsxeA.jpg

gEQCUrc.jpg

MXq1UEM.jpg

ClsRpn8.jpg

CK8U433.jpg

CzjKFpc.jpg

s5xMGnM.jpg

hmSErXW.jpg

Obbehwp.jpg

Gmrw45g.jpg

OKMhUaV.jpg

pgMpBcM.jpg

7NICBR0.jpg

h0NvnPk.jpg

0pswEJA.jpg

BfrPxTu.jpg

E3WjPD8.jpg

pnZLMGv.jpg

Ve4av98.jpg

yRIT236.jpg

gQVI8sk.jpg

pO67DGI.jpg

RKAGZWn.jpg

Very well done! Can't wait to see more  :P

Thanks man! ;)

Here is the 2 parts of my latest story

A night not remembered 

xpost-354005-0-81228800-1401747162_thumb

Spoiler 

Ysolda: I cant belive the luck I had today, first the dragonborn gets me a tusk and then I get a great price for it at the khajiit

xpost-354005-0-21093100-1401744778_thumb

Ysolda: If this continues I will soon be able too buy the Inn Hulda

Hulda : That would be nice my dear, my back is not what it has been

xpost-354005-0-04077200-1401744784_thumb

Sira: Hey there Ysolda

xpost-354005-0-24931900-1401744799_thumb

Ysolda: hey Sira

xpost-354005-0-74662900-1401744810_thumb

Sira: looks like you are celebrating something, whats happend?

xpost-354005-0-93053300-1401744815_thumb

Ysolda: I just made my first big trade, made alot of gold. wanna have a Honningbrew Mead with me?

xpost-354005-0-88304400-1401744820_thumb

xpost-354005-0-25273100-1401744826_thumb

Sira: Honningbrew mead?, nah when you celebrating something like this we need something more special and I got just the thing.

Sira grabs a bottle hidden by her cloak and puts it on the table.

xpost-354005-0-00181100-1401744852_thumb

Ysolda: What is this?

Sira: Its a special drink, I got from a guy I know named Sam. Its fare better then any Mead or ale 

xpost-354005-0-55648900-1401744840_thumb

xpost-354005-0-72532900-1401744834_thumb

Sira: May you luck continue and may you furtune only grow, "buttoms" up 

xpost-354005-0-59057600-1401744874_thumb

xpost-354005-0-94721300-1401744879_thumb

Ysolda: Thanks alot Sira. Mmh this drink smells good, hope it tastes as good too

xpost-354005-0-08427000-1401744925_thumb

xpost-354005-0-72707200-1401744919_thumb

Ysolda: I feel strange Sira, is this normal?

Sira: Dont worrie, its gonna be a great night

xpost-354005-0-87063700-1401744931_thumb

xpost-354005-0-03316000-1401744943_thumb

Too be continued 

A night not remembered part 2

Its abit long and NSFW

Ysolda: Ohh my head.

xpost-354005-0-64001600-1401809920_thumb

Spoiler 

Ysolda: Where am I?

xpost-354005-0-29701100-1401809936_thumb

Ysolda: Rorikstead!! how the hell did I get here, I was just at the Whiterun Inn 

xpost-354005-0-40254500-1401809949_thumb

Ysolda: Whats that, it taste wired. 

xpost-354005-0-68096400-1401809962_thumb

Ysolda: Spit Spit god what are thoes things. They look like penises, Have I?

xpost-354005-0-01676600-1401809974_thumb

xpost-354005-0-37902900-1401809986_thumb

xpost-354005-0-62577500-1401811498_thumb

Ysolda: OH no it cant be, I been raped, I wait! whats that, there is something in my bum 

xpost-354005-0-77683200-1401811518_thumb

xpost-354005-0-81826100-1401811529_thumb

Ysolda: Its stuck, I have too try and push it out. ahhh it hurts Ghhhh 

xpost-354005-0-06624500-1401811542_thumb

xpost-354005-0-25532200-1401811552_thumb

Ysolda: AGHHHH GOD, ohhhh its out, my poor bumhole

xpost-354005-0-72154900-1401811564_thumb

Ennis: What the hell are you doing in my field

xpost-354005-0-06299800-1401812439_thumb

Ysolda: Plz dont look at me I my privats are not covered 

xpost-354005-0-24183100-1401812451_thumb

Ennis: I dont give a skivers ass, GET out of my field and take all the perverted stuff that you and your friends have left here.

xpost-354005-0-23676100-1401812463_thumb

Ysolda: This is not mine and what friends are you talking about. Last I remember was that I was in Whiterun inn.

xpost-354005-0-19523000-1401812477_thumb

Ennis: You and another women and a giant came here last night, making alot of nosie and drinking. Last I saw before I went inside my house was that you and that other women was touching eachother in sinful ways.

xpost-354005-0-39314000-1401813330_thumb

Ysolda: God I dont do stuff like that, I gotta get out of here 

xpost-354005-0-27386200-1401812486_thumb

Ysolda: This has too be the worst day in my life. I been use sexley, my bum hurts and now I got too go home buttnaked

In the background Ennis: Hey where is my goat?? damm thoes druk people

xpost-354005-0-88029900-1401812506_thumb

xpost-354005-0-88796100-1401812518_thumb

On the klifs overlooking the road

Sira: That was one of the best nights ever wont you give me right on that Grok?

xpost-354005-0-68136200-1401814020_thumb

Grok: Yes the stuff you and you friend let me do was great

xpost-354005-0-69801500-1401814030_thumb

Sira: Even the goat seemed too enjoy it, oddly enough

xpost-354005-0-37325600-1401814060_thumb

xpost-354005-0-94207700-1401814074_thumb

Sira: Hmmm wounder if she found that dwemer pussy egg

xpost-354005-0-14163900-1401814097_thumb

Ysolda: Finally home I cant wait too get out of this take a long bath and get in my own cloth

xpost-354005-0-37091400-1401814111_thumb

Ysolda: AHHHHHH WHATS IN MY PUSSY

xpost-354005-0-34817100-1401814129_thumb  

So here it is, another part of the story. Those of you who keep up with the counterpart thread may have seen these before, so I'll try and spice it up with some story.

Part 2: Opportunity knocks

Tension is mounting in Solitude, and Rynkiah has no love of politics and petty power squabbles. Her father made a public mockery of Jarl Elisif, in order to allow more troops to be stationed there.

"Your husband, if he were still alive today would have taken up arms with the Legion! He would have stamped out this rebellion with the support MY soldiers. You are obviously not qualified to sit in that throne and make claims of 'High Queen of Skyrim' if all you do is sit on your ass and not act!"

XhoW1Oq.png

Rynkiah, who felt her father overstepped his bounds did not like the idea of Skyrim being under martial law of the Legion. She wondered when she could escape all of that and live how she wanted to.

As time went on, Jarl Elisif relinquished power to the Emperor and General Tullius. Law and Order came down hard like the hammer strike from a blacksmith on an anvil. Rynkiah felt like the longer she waited, the less chance she had of living her dreams not tied to her father. While Rynkiah was training with Captain Aldis and the other Legion recruits, she began to grow bored of slicing at straw and wooden dummy targets. She craved adventure, and she decided the only way she would get said adventure was to leave Solitude and venture out on her own. Unfortunately, she was discovered before she could do this. So she persuaded some of the guardsman to take her with them as they went to Whiterun to issue new orders to the Legate there from General Tullius.

On the way, she gave them the slip. Here she was, taking a nice dip in a pool she found with this strange little humming plant...

Xmt2FcA.png

That same day while she was taking a dip, she found a nice little shack. Inside was some weird smelly man who was talking to himself about all the gold he was going to get. She figured he was one of those "bandits" and drove her sword into his vertebrae. Later that night, she decided it was a nice place to spend the night, and she would make haste for Whiterun in the morning. Little did she know, there was one person who knew where she was.

And peeping this time revealed more than he had ever hoped to see. (NSFW)

Q1YxLmE.png

The Peeping Tom slipped away before she could get a good look at him. She didn't sleep that well knowing he was around.

As morning broke, she realized she had no idea where Whiterun was. She knew very little about Skyrim at all in fact. It took her the better part of the morning and afternoon to find someone who would take her to Whiterun. When she arrived, there was a tower on fire and men shouting for help and running. As she saw men from Whiterun advance, they were thrown in every direction, and then she saw it. A dragon, like the one she saw at Helgen. Only smaller this time, but just as fierce. Something took hold of her body, almost as if someone else was in control.

yFzNgGy.png

GgQdFmw.png

When the remaining men and the Jarl of Whiterun's personal housecarl Irileth got to their feet and recovered, the saw only what could be described as legend. This girl, petite and armed with only a small sword, clad in armor that looked like it was made of gold... absorbed the dragon's soul. The power was almost demonic, as if she was eating it's soul. The dragon flared up in a violent ember, and the remaining energy rushed into her mouth as she swallowed it. She sank to her knees and leaned against the dragon's corpse, now nothing but burnt bones and ash.

yfCr7ec.png

Horrified, they could barely say anything until one man spoke up about her being Dragonborn. The others paid no mind to it, until they got to Whiterun and the resounding echo of the Greybeards thundered down the mountainside.

Later, she once again had audience with the Jarl. He promised not to tell her father she was there, if only she did him the favor of answering the summons of the Greybeards. She agreed, and mentioned she would need a home here in Whiterun to use as a base of operations for adventuring and the like. He happily agreed as he made her Thane of Whiterun and offered her Breezehome. It's a good thing she lifted that pouch of gold from her father before departing...

4r1GiCO.png

She met her new housecarl Lydia, and all she could stare at was her enormous chest. She had not seen the figure of a woman like a true Nord warrior before, and it drew all attention from what Lydia was trying to say to her. Later, after she got over the legend that is Lydia's chest, she visited Breezehome and had a few ideas about interior decorating...

Uy56YnL.png

"This is a start, we have much work to do Lydia!" she said as Lydia only answered her with a slight groan.

Part 3 sometime soonish. I had a plot hole coming up i need to fill and need more time to take some other pictures....

Awesome thread. Here are mine. I'm adding to this as I go to get them all in one place. Let me know which stories you like the best and what you like about them. 

Family Tree - Parts 1, 2, 3

Blackreach Experiments, Tears of the Present, and Harsh Realities

Blackreach Experiments

Prologue - Arissa (Scifi-ish)

Part 1 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart/?p=816133

Part 2 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart/?p=825332

Part 3 and 4 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart/?p=838257

Part 5 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart/?p=841564

Part 1 and 2

Part 3 - The End of Days

Part 4 - Lost in Fog

Part 5 - No Way Out

Part 6 - Where is the Dragonborn?

Part 7 - Reforged

Part 8 - My Love

Part 9 - Accusations

Part 10 - Second Chances

Part 11 - Trouble Brewing

Part 12 - Sources of Power

Part 13 - Sacrifices

Part 14 - Full Set

The next set continues from The Blackreach Experiments

Tears of the Present

Part 1 - Biding Time

Part 2 - Settling up

Part 3 - The End?

Epilogue 

Harsh Realities

Part 1 - 6 

After this one, I started a new story, unless I can think of a way to link them together. 

Hiya guys.

Just thought I'd show this thread some love and post my recent story here - all parts in one place!

A Powerful Admirer

The END!

I really can't wait to see the direction this goes.