Averagebadger1 Posted August 13 Posted August 13 I do not see a modded species that has the VOREMACHINE trait, so I cannot pick machine intelligence for the vore stuff
Sorasueme Posted August 14 Posted August 14 (edited) Hey everyone this mod is giving me a crash. I attached my error log for help. IDK what I am even looking at honestly. It even crashes with the mod disabled. error.log Edited August 14 by Sorasueme
golnor Posted August 19 Posted August 19 There appears to be an issue with the vore_leader_events file? Or at least Irony mod manager complains a lot about an inline script failing. Quote Error at file: events\vore_leader_events.txt. Please report this error to the author of the mod: The Vorous Galaxy. Error message says: Inline script failed to be processed. trigger = { from = { has_trait = trait_governor_apprentice_predator NOT = { has_leader_flag = vore_leveled_up } } } It has about a dozen of those.
Hangot Posted September 8 Posted September 8 (edited) Is there any way we can modify species to be prey or pred? Midgame I mean Edited September 9 by Hangot
MysticstarMoonrise Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 On 9/8/2026 at 3:28 PM, Hangot said: Is there any way we can modify species to be prey or pred? Midgame I mean Midgame? No not yet. Preds and preys need to have the pred/prey traits... however we may add a way of gene-modding these traits in late game
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now