NorseTempest28 Posted January 1 Posted January 1 24 minutes ago, LaLarry Gheef said: Ohhhhhh maaaan 👀 can't wait lol Question, do you have any female sims available for download? Not at the moment, but I do plan to upload some female Sims to Patreon from time to time this year! 😄 3
LaLarry Gheef Posted January 1 Posted January 1 7 hours ago, NorseTempest28 said: Not at the moment, but I do plan to upload some female Sims to Patreon from time to time this year! 😄 Sounds cool! I was asking b/c I saw your iconic blonde, short-haired sim (or a lookalike) in one of @LOLRedJello's post a couple days ago, and I was like "Huh... that sim looks familiar..... WAIT A MINUTE" then they credited your "Astrid" at the bottom lol Either way, a cool little cameo 2
NorseTempest28 Posted January 1 Posted January 1 17 minutes ago, LaLarry Gheef said: Sounds cool! I was asking b/c I saw your iconic blonde, short-haired sim (or a lookalike) in one of @LOLRedJello's post a couple days ago, and I was like "Huh... that sim looks familiar..... WAIT A MINUTE" then they credited your "Astrid" at the bottom lol Either way, a cool little cameo Oh yeah! I shared her with him personally — he’s a great friend, and I absolutely love his stories 😁 2
AvoidTheCrown Posted January 2 Posted January 2 Knowing Sonya had a tough day with her patients, Ellie decided to give her sugar mommy a little surprise Spoiler 16
IGI 2000 Posted January 4 Posted January 4 Back with the new series.. More pics and the VN version with full story, animations and sounds on my blog. This scene is about Natty, barely legal teen living in the house of her slutty aunt. After her aunt had left to work, Natty tricked auntie’s ONS into having hot sex with her. Scene 1 - Monster Magnet (with Natty Daring) - Free Falling - LoversLab Spoiler 6
Kucu091 Posted January 4 Posted January 4 11 hours ago, AvoidTheCrown said: Simflix & Chill 2 | full blog on monday Hell yeah! I'll be awaitin' eagerly 1
LaLarry Gheef Posted January 5 Posted January 5 1 hour ago, BlinxDaSupaVillain said: Hide contents Hide contents Hide contents Fire sims & fire session! Good ol SyntheticX 🔥 3
Lappon Posted January 5 Posted January 5 On 1/4/2026 at 4:00 AM, ᴸᴵᵀᵀᴸᴱ ᴮᴱᴸᴸᴱ said: ✌︎꒰ྀི´꒳` ꒱ྀི✌︎ This is so friking hot
flybox Posted January 5 Posted January 5 Bertie Umber is Dean of Admissions at Britechester. So his job requires him to help high school students prepare for college. The literary-minded among you might think his name suggests some very bad things about him (all true), but here he is helping a Senior at Copperdale who is fully 18. Spoiler 6
hu2023 Posted January 6 Posted January 6 (edited) Hello, I just posted a 15 mins video-story titled "Piano Lesson". It's about Krystle Prince (remade) wishing to get banged by her piano instructor (James Walsh), despite her roommate Dina Caliente (remade) mocking her for craving the old dude. I think we can all imagine how this ends LOL I tried to make it a little slow burning at the beginning and full-throttle at the end. Hope it works Following is an SFW intro, while the full video can be found on naughtymachinima, Rule34video and xvideos (worse quality). I'm not sure why Rule34video says the video is inactive, hopefully the direct link above works. Cheers! Edited January 6 by hu2023 Added xvideos link 5
AvoidTheCrown Posted January 8 Posted January 8 (edited) Bryce got a bit carried away trying to improve her relationship with her stepson Spoiler Edited January 8 by AvoidTheCrown 18
Kucu091 Posted January 8 Posted January 8 35 minutes ago, AvoidTheCrown said: Bryce got a bit carried away trying to improve his relationship with his stepson Hide contents One of the best familiar relationship... Pure fire 1
bvrt777 Posted January 8 Posted January 8 16 hours ago, AvoidTheCrown said: Bryce got a bit carried away trying to improve her relationship with her stepson Hide contents She really knows how to take care of him 1
LaLarry Gheef Posted January 9 Posted January 9 30 minutes ago, BlinxDaSupaVillain said: 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓦𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓙𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓪 Hide contents Hide contents Hide contents Fire snapshots!!! Where did the tabletop toe sucking animation come from? 2
King_Dong Posted January 9 Posted January 9 23 minutes ago, LaLarry Gheef said: Fire snapshots!!! Where did the tabletop toe sucking animation come from? If I had to guess I'd say GreyNaya 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now