Jump to content

The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.) pt. 2


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

As nervous as she was, Shaina finally decided it's time... and the hunger in Jonathan's eyes tells her he's been waiting for this just as long.

2025-09-27_20-20-18-439_Urban-Gemini_waifu2x_photo_noise3_scale.thumb.png.ba46ac8a3710bb34e149554a55226f7d.png

Spoiler

2025-12-05_01-25-08-476_Urban-Gemini.thumb.png.8b7b50d38f9e5f582444f791c0089909.png

 

Spoiler

2025-12-05_00-51-10-000_Urban-Gemini.thumb.png.de1803b09a1941c6ccd93f6f0fd740b4.png

 

Spoiler

2025-12-05_01-01-22-132_Urban-Gemini.thumb.png.74b40b7265a725a340f7278601c8ab8c.png

 

Spoiler

2025-12-05_01-17-04-108_Urban-Gemini.thumb.png.577768621394b12ebea46863dc185b49.png

Edited by fema5215
Posted

B A D D I E   S I M S   C A S T I N G 💋

 

As mentioned in the future content update on 21st November on my Patreon, here is a sneak peek of the fifth Baddie at BSC💋 - Jade! 👩🏼‍🦰

Her CAS outfits, photos, videos, game files etc will all follow on Patreon after the 'A Celebration of National Uniform Day' shoots that will be coming next featuring the first four Baddies

We hope you enjoy!

 

Jade - Promo Video

 

JadeSleepwear(Casting)2.thumb.png.114d4af72815fb1989de0893d12f9024.png

Posted
8 hours ago, AvoidTheCrown said:

When you give you neighbor a hand and his wife's reward is better than expected.

 

98k8QZn8_o.png

 

FC2WMcHT_o.png

 

  Hide contents

jsyRPcMZ_o.png

 

0aeastnv_o.png

 

t7AynkxU_o.png

 

crUUUjhj_o.png

 

7h2jN5uI_o.png

 

Another banger! And my type of reward frankly LOL🤣🔥

Posted
On 12/8/2025 at 1:48 PM, AvoidTheCrown said:

EJkEK4SU_o.png

  Reveal hidden contents

ScVZCVNO_o.png

 

XufeZyvK_o.png

 

  Reveal hidden contents

r1MH8WFq_o.png

 

ogeNQpGF_o.png

 

  Reveal hidden contents

tLUdwZnh_o.png

 

5WuGeHOK_o.png

 

  Reveal hidden contents

9ASHQv1I_o.png

 

The poses are so good, are they custom poses you've made?

Posted

Connor is finally a full member of the swingers club, and he met Charlotte, the rich investor who pretty much bankrolls the group.

 

TS4_x642025-12-0918-34-20_204.jpg.712e072b1c0445aaa1fa783377a21b23.jpg

 

Spoiler

And she was fun.

TS4_x642025-12-0918-47-21_195.jpg.92b67291f7be0af6602b81f8990763e1.jpg

TS4_x642025-12-0918-50-13_602.jpg.198a965c54b8176859e4652a22298dd9.jpgTS4_x642025-12-0918-50-54_539.jpg.d908f892da90274af38a4428a216b428.jpg

 

Once they rejoined the group for post-coital chat and weed, I couldn't help but notice Ariana eyeballing Charlotte's glazed chest.

 

TS4_x642025-12-0918-55-41_431.jpg.8e47f1043804cb370bb5f998ea8ee6d0.jpg

 

Posted
6 hours ago, Kuntaman77 said:

The poses are so good, are they custom poses you've made?

Those are combinations of poses from the quintillion packages I have. I just rearranged the girls with the WW Positioning tool but non of them are mine.

Posted
15 hours ago, AvoidTheCrown said:

Those are combinations of poses from the quintillion packages I have. I just rearranged the girls with the WW Positioning tool but non of them are mine.

Thanks, would appreciate the names of some the creators of the sexy poses that you like

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...