fairylag Posted December 1, 2024 Posted December 1, 2024 (edited) 4 hours ago, zodian1211 said: eye make up.zip 1.57 MB · 17 downloads topless+skirt (h toggle).zip 11.53 MB · 24 downloads tattoo for full nude body.zip 2.25 MB · 18 downloads shirt+skirt (h toggle).zip 11.16 MB · 29 downloads nude+skirt (h toggle).zip 5.15 MB · 19 downloads glasses+gauntlets (j key toggle).zip 4.06 MB · 19 downloads full nude+belt.zip 3.65 MB · 19 downloads full nude.zip 3.26 MB · 27 downloads lingerie.zip 6.11 MB · 26 downloads On 11/30/2024 at 3:26 PM, zodian1211 said: 露西全差分.zip 23.52 MB · 292 downloads 21 hours ago, zodian1211 said: There's no full toggle. Just several versions of 1 mod 凱撒半裸.zip 6.44 MB · 70 downloads 凱撒只有胸甲.zip 6.52 MB · 64 downloads 凱撒只有腰帶.zip 6.53 MB · 68 downloads 凱撒只有裙子.zip 6.5 MB · 64 downloads 凱撒穿得更少.zip 6.67 MB · 48 downloads 凱撒胸甲+裙子.zip 6.59 MB · 59 downloads 凱撒裙子+腰帶+馬甲.zip 6.58 MB · 65 downloads 凱撒裙子+腰帶.zip 6.64 MB · 56 downloads Please remove these files, I do not allow my paid mods to be shared publicly Edited December 1, 2024 by fairylag 2
XF33331 Posted December 1, 2024 Posted December 1, 2024 Can someone send a new one? The file period has expired.
XF33331 Posted December 1, 2024 Posted December 1, 2024 剛才,XF33331說: 有人可以寄一份新的嗎? https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/121997030?category=젠존제🔞&p=1
DankeyShoon Posted December 1, 2024 Posted December 1, 2024 9 hours ago, Supersnack said: Anyone have this mod? nekomatadress.zip 2
Supersnack Posted December 1, 2024 Posted December 1, 2024 2 minutes ago, DankeyShoon said: nekomatadress.zip 12.07 MB · 0 downloads Thank you!
Guest Posted December 1, 2024 Posted December 1, 2024 Kind of off topic, but getting close to choosing a new agent. Should I do Caesar or Qingyi?
Guest Posted December 1, 2024 Posted December 1, 2024 6 hours ago, Samael00000 said: Does anyone have some pregnancy mods? This Grace has one actually https://gamebanana.com/mods/548579
Samael00000 Posted December 1, 2024 Posted December 1, 2024 1 minute ago, YanagiStan said: This Grace has one actually https://gamebanana.com/mods/548579 Thank you
jam5 Posted December 1, 2024 Posted December 1, 2024 52 minutes ago, YanagiStan said: Kind of off topic, but getting close to choosing a new agent. Should I do Caesar or Qingyi? Caesar 1
Guest Posted December 1, 2024 Posted December 1, 2024 2 minutes ago, jam5 said: Caesar I was thinking the same thing, just couldn't decide. Thank you 👍
Jay13rd Posted December 1, 2024 Posted December 1, 2024 On 11/28/2024 at 4:22 PM, MonkeyMonkeyOoOohAah said: Btw if anyone’s got that new Ming Chen Piper or Yanagi they’re willing to share I would love a dm of those please 🙏 🙏🙏 Same I want that piper one too
togan Posted December 1, 2024 Posted December 1, 2024 4 hours ago, YanagiStan said: Kind of off topic, but getting close to choosing a new agent. Should I do Caesar or Qingyi? Caesar is overall better due to survivability and buff ATK with bit of stun (get her sig and on par with most stun agents). Qingyi is best stunner in game atm (Lighter is good but not into dudes).
kenryu_sensei Posted December 1, 2024 Posted December 1, 2024 On 11/30/2024 at 2:36 AM, ocg850316 said: 有人有這個模組嗎? Preview)ZZZ|Corin Mod (Patreon) anyone ever grab this? 4
Guest Posted December 2, 2024 Posted December 2, 2024 1 hour ago, togan said: Caesar is overall better due to survivability and buff ATK with bit of stun (get her sig and on par with most stun agents). Qingyi is best stunner in game atm (Lighter is good but not into dudes). I was between the two for these reasons actually, but I don’t have a defender character yet so I was leaning towards Caesar anyways. Plus Piper and Lucy are two of my mains atm so I figured a full Calydon crew would be fun. Thank you though 🙏
GandulGandul Posted December 2, 2024 Posted December 2, 2024 16 minutes ago, YanagiStan said: I was between the two for these reasons actually, but I don’t have a defender character yet so I was leaning towards Caesar anyways. Plus Piper and Lucy are two of my mains atm so I figured a full Calydon crew would be fun. Thank you though 🙏 So I assume you already pulled both characters ?
Guest Posted December 2, 2024 Posted December 2, 2024 36 minutes ago, GandulGandul said: So I assume you already pulled both characters ? Oh no I haven’t pulled either. I’m almost at 300 pulls for the stable channel and was in between on who to pick.
GandulGandul Posted December 2, 2024 Posted December 2, 2024 Sorry man but neither Caesar nor Qinqyi are in the Stable banner, they were both limited banner characters.
Guest Posted December 2, 2024 Posted December 2, 2024 Just now, GandulGandul said: Sorry man but neither Caesar nor Qinqyi are in the Stable banner, they were both limited banner characters. I thought I could pick anyone, that's heart breaking T . T
Darkgaiaman Posted December 2, 2024 Posted December 2, 2024 Yes, Hoyoverse sucks in that regard. Gotta wait for a rerun. 1
Guest Posted December 2, 2024 Posted December 2, 2024 So for example if I hit that 300 pulls could I get Lighter? Or is it limited to the characters under the stable banner details?
Campirano27 Posted December 2, 2024 Posted December 2, 2024 2 minutes ago, YanagiStan said: So for example if I hit that 300 pulls could I get Lighter? Or is it limited to the characters under the stable banner details? You would get Lighter at, at most, 180 pulls on HIS banner, and the pull count saves between banners so if you make 70 pulls and Ligher leaves you still have a 70 pull count, The only S Rank characters you could get at any given moment are Grace, Rina, Lycaon, Koleda, No.11 and Nekomata, any other S Rank character you have to wait for their respective banner (Which you can easily identify by the huge art of the character in question)
Guest Posted December 2, 2024 Posted December 2, 2024 4 minutes ago, Campirano27 said: You would get Lighter at, at most, 180 pulls on HIS banner, and the pull count saves between banners so if you make 70 pulls and Ligher leaves you still have a 70 pull count, The only S Rank characters you could get at any given moment are Grace, Rina, Lycaon, Koleda, No.11 and Nekomata, any other S Rank character you have to wait for their respective banner (Which you can easily identify by the huge art of the character in question) Okay thank you very much for the information. I'll just start saving all my polychrome for a new banner, wish I knew this info sooner tbh but better late than never right?
SaKoFung Posted December 2, 2024 Posted December 2, 2024 (edited) Switch key: H key to switch hair J key to switch tail Some shadows are not painted well, the hair is the worst hit area, if you mind, you can change the original head Source URL: https://www.caimogu.cc/post/1606062.html Edited December 2, 2024 by blackbiro 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now