sonnetto Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 (edited) can anyone uplaod grace exce mod plsss the kemono didnt work idk why https://kemono.su/patreon/user/82443765/post/116761309 Edited November 28, 2024 by sonnetto 1
BigHauss Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 Anyone know a good setup guide/video for XXMI? I'm new to modding ZZZ and just setup ZZMI last night but i'm having issues and from what i've seen they're easily fixed by switching to XXMI.
GalaSeraph Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 4 minutes ago, BigHauss said: Anyone know a good setup guide/video for XXMI? I'm new to modding ZZZ and just setup ZZMI last night but i'm having issues and from what i've seen they're easily fixed by switching to XXMI. as easy as getting the XXMI launcher from the github, installing it and then dumping the mods into the launcher's mod folder, it's like skyrim modding without 95% of the troubleshooting.
Lega01 Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 (edited) 15 minutes ago, BigHauss said: Anyone know a good setup guide/video for XXMI? I'm new to modding ZZZ and just setup ZZMI last night but i'm having issues and from what i've seen they're easily fixed by switching to XXMI. You can watch a YT video. This is the shortest one i found and its very easy to follow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqDly36slRc Its from wuthering waves but its just the same method for ZZZ, Genshin and HSR. Edited November 28, 2024 by Lega01 1
明天会更好 Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 (edited) Does anyone have mingchen's Qingyi mod? please! share with me Edited November 28, 2024 by 明天会更好 1
stevefox1 Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 4 hours ago, sonnetto said: can anyone uplaod grace exce mod plsss the kemono didnt work idk why https://kemono.su/patreon/user/82443765/post/116761309 Grace EXCE.7z 16
GandulGandul Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 Still no one who can share Fairylag's and Uncle Bexo's Caesar ?
Unkn0wnTh2nd3r Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 On 11/17/2024 at 5:20 PM, Hayaji said: Same after some trial and error I got it to work myself so I'm pretty happy about that. If the edits are just the Ini's could you send me the ini files? i already have the main mods for both.
BigHauss Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 7 hours ago, Lega01 said: You can watch a YT video. This is the shortest one i found and its very easy to follow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqDly36slRc Its from wuthering waves but its just the same method for ZZZ, Genshin and HSR. Thanks mate
karo3 Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 On 2024/11/23 at 午後7時16分, NourFIma said: この MOD を共有できる人はいますか? DM のリンクをいただければ幸いです https://kemono.su/patreon/user/100091931/post/116017043 This is great. link on dm would be most welcome
Bodygull Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 7 hours ago, 明天会更好 said: Does anyone have mingchen's Qingyi mod? please! share with me Here ya go Qingyi Ming Chen (fixed).rar 17
MelonEater Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 1 hour ago, Bodygull said: Qingyi Ming Chen (fixed).rar 73.62 MB · 78 downloads Thank you so much!
yesno86 Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 anyone got some good corin and piper mods? 1
zx392471 Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 2 hours ago, yesno86 said: anyone got some good corin and piper mods? If you don't mind, here are the mods I use personally. Among them, piper is a file that I mixed the mods I found privately. There may be some flaws (at least it is not obvious when I use it personally) corin pipermixed 2
zx392471 Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 By the way, if possible, I was wondering if anyone could share nekomata’s barefoot, flat chest nude mods? Or the feet that can help me fix this file so that she can be barefoot normally? neko test I really hope someone can help me with this, plz?
yayayo Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 23 hours ago, kurokoi1 said: https://www.caimogu.cc/post/1593848.html I went ahead and did a sub for this guy to grab the nsfw versions but could use help from someone that has a quark account: Above mod: https://pan.quark.cn/s/886462a11eb4#/list/share Qinyxi: https://pan.quark.cn/s/13d3ad1994f9#/list/share 1
kenryu_sensei Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 23 hours ago, kurokoi1 said: https://www.caimogu.cc/post/1593848.html Here's hoping someone grabs it, we need it
Guest Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 1.3 fix for Piper Bunny Girl w/toggles T for pasties on and off Piper_bunny_girl.7z
yayayo Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 could also use some help grabbing these 2: https://pan.quark.cn/s/5c421ce364b4#/list/share https://pan.quark.cn/s/78334c0fcf26#/list/share I can also grab his yannagi, jane, ellen, and/or burnice mods if there's any interest (and they aren't already posted, too lazy to go look)
Guest Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 Btw if anyone’s got that new Ming Chen Piper or Yanagi they’re willing to share I would love a dm of those please 🙏 🙏🙏
iLars9912 Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 42 minutes ago, MonkeyMonkeyOoOohAah said: Btw if anyone’s got that new Ming Chen Piper or Yanagi they’re willing to share I would love a dm of those please 🙏 🙏🙏 I thought I saw Yanagi's mod on the discord server, possibly Piper's mod will be shared there too at some point.
Guest Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 11 minutes ago, iLars9912 said: I thought I saw Yanagi's mod on the discord server, possibly Piper's mod will be shared there too at some point. Oh I didn’t see it in there, unless I’m in a different one than you. Could you dm a link please?
iLars9912 Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 12 minutes ago, MonkeyMonkeyOoOohAah said: Oh I didn’t see it in there, unless I’m in a different one than you. Could you dm a link please? I don't have the link, but look for it in the thread, it has been shared several times.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now