Jump to content

[Zenless Zone Zero] Mods


Nyandred

Recommended Posts

Posted
8 hours ago, JuZzDuRE said:

还在工作吗?

 

8 hours ago, JuZzDuRE said:

真的吗?

When I used the repair results you provided, everything turned green. So I made some adjustments myself, and it worked. I think it has to do with the image quality; I was using high quality. I want to know what quality you were using to verify.

  

 Here are the parameters I modified:

 

    checktextureoverride = ps-t15
    checktextureoverride = ps-t17
    checktextureoverride = ps-t11
    checktextureoverride = ps-t12
ps-t15 = ref ResourceVRMachineOpenApst12
ps-t17 = ref ResourceVRMachineOpenApst14
ps-t11 = ref ResourceVRMachineOpenApst8
ps-t12 = ref ResourceVRMachineOpenApst9

Posted

Are there any alt links for HuiHui that work? It seems to be down and I cant find the mods I want from it online

Posted
9 hours ago, Haskiy said:

image.png.4b9414570c7eaf29c0971d88e087ca0c.pngimage.png.92cc984c657fea0939af6e78e8ff7cc1.png

 

can anyone help me add "Ye Shunguang  New Hair Underboob"  hair into YeShunguang Chen-Hai Cheongsam?

YeShunguang Chen-Hai Cheongsam v1.11.rar 94.22 MB · 1 download YeShunguang_NewHair_Underboob.rar 38.69 MB · 1 download

 

>YeShunguang_NewHair_Underboob.rar
This mod is fantastic. Never seen it before.

Do you know who the creator is?

 

Also there is unfortunately a break at the waist, does anyone have a fixed version?

 

image.png.a699b158b50f91c649b4664a40cfbf41.png

Posted
1 hour ago, Gravimuha said:

Owner didn't pay the fee, no one knows if he will solve it in the future

I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope he can handle it. Thanks for the reply.

Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 5:32 AM, RyanL_111 said:

+1

Jane Doe model got some big change and moonphase mod was too old so you can't just repair the mod and it work. You must use newer one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...