kilpatrickseven Posted July 28 Posted July 28 On 7/27/2026 at 7:58 AM, goon2me said: Here, someone already made the AOD and others with the Mingchen style but they are not made by Mingchen themselves Finally, a mod that fits me, I call this mod short and thicc!
Grimsonlugar09 Posted July 28 Posted July 28 Hey can someone please fix these mods for me im using both Yeshunguang skin mods from Zentrik Bit, and the tails are really messed up Ye Shunguang- Reverse Bunnysuit-Mod.7z Ye Shunguang- Desired Princess Alt skin-Mod.7z
kiro21212121 Posted July 28 Posted July 28 1 hour ago, goby99876 said: Does anyone have the mod? VoidHero - shortcake_zhao_mod_bakery_tier .rar 15
bleppie Posted July 29 Posted July 29 Hey guys, does anyone know if Ming Chen is gonna make a Norma mod or not?
Alderante Posted July 29 Posted July 29 (edited) Looks like most if not all my mods survived the update, except for one called Anby 11 (I think is the one by Ming Chen) for classic A rank Anby, which was basically a thicc Anby mod... I can't even load it in the character menu, the game freezes and I have to forcefully close it, never seen a mod crash this hard, so I recommend everyone to check their mods before starting an event or story quest. Edited July 29 by Alderante recomendation
Accelereck Posted July 29 Posted July 29 On 7/27/2026 at 12:12 PM, pBlackmouth said: anyone knows why this happens just when im in comabt? Are you loading any mod made by DannTheMann? I met the same problem before, and after I removed his mod, seemingly everything went back to normal. I'm not quite sure whether the problem that the character turns into a black shadow and the screen flickers intermittently is caused by that.
awaager Posted July 29 Posted July 29 Hero! Remielle_OG Variant/Seraphic Sin by SparxieS https://gamebanana.com/mods/698485 6
Er1c_J0ker Posted July 29 Posted July 29 On 7/21/2026 at 12:07 PM, DDrake92 said: x2 Animation.ini.txt 1
doctormeep Posted July 29 Posted July 29 anyone have naked Aria toggles? or the link to the server for blacklisted mods?
ramen200 Posted July 29 Posted July 29 On 7/24/2026 at 5:52 PM, lan4894 said: How do I find these mods in the game? could you please tell me what these mods are? also, the first mod with the patrol booth has messed up textures.
tofuwonton Posted July 29 Posted July 29 (edited) Does anybody have this? Every link I've been able to find doesn't work It's a Yidhari tentacle insertion mod (EDITED TO INCLUDE PICTURE) Edited July 29 by tofuwonton
deurfe Posted July 29 Posted July 29 13 minutes ago, tofuwonton said: Does anybody have this? Every link I've been able to find doesn't work It's a Yidhari tentacle insertion mod I can't load the picture
tofuwonton Posted July 29 Posted July 29 15 minutes ago, deurfe said: I can't load the picture I've adjusted the included screenshot, I think, can you see it now? Also, as no one else did, I tried messing around with some of the files and I've hopefully fixed a file people have been asking for. Promeia yyzj v1 fixed. Screenshot for proof Promeia -yyzj- V1 (fixed).rar 2
awaager Posted July 29 Posted July 29 Hero, hero, save us! Mysterious Mommy - Remielle - v1 - Basic by yoyo cat 17
Yuneox Posted July 29 Posted July 29 Does anyone still have this version of Lucia pretty please ? I still use this version : Xin Nai Luxury and Decadence 2.1 (which I got from someone here). Can't find the toggles if it's the good one tho.. 1
YRND Posted July 29 Posted July 29 ㄷㅁㄱㄹ@ Anyone know this arca pass meaning, i search at the doc, it means capital and character birthday, but it turn out wrong 5
Ginoachi-Senseii Posted July 29 Posted July 29 does anyone has a discord link for any discord server whit zzz blacked content pls ?
nelson969 Posted July 29 Posted July 29 i guess the party not get going yet, monsoon already up for some reason
Oinichi Posted July 29 Posted July 29 https://www.fanbox.cc/@monsoon/posts/12329491 Кто-нибудь может поделиться full версией?!
Diriusse Posted July 29 Posted July 29 Big Icons 3.1 Press 8 to toggle between SFW (Mindscape arts) and NSFW Added : Remielle Remielle Beach skin Remielle Black skin + mask version Fixed Promeia Big Icons 3.1.zip 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now