Jump to content

[Zenless Zone Zero] Mods


Nyandred

Recommended Posts

Posted
18 hours ago, Iso_Late said:

If you want Hazerker's face texture, just rewrite "CaesarBH_Face.ini.bak" name and remove the "bak", and then put the "bak" at the very end of "CaesarBH_NoFace.ini".

I didn't bother to add a toggle for the face because I was focusing on making both mods work. But if you want, I can add it too.

The color palettes for both mods also don't match, so if I have the time to attempt on changing it then I would. Feel free to do it yourself!

[CaesarKing] Hazerker+MingChen.rar 62.1 MB · 1 download

I think Odin must've carved you out of a frozen lightning bolt or something because you are FUCKING GOD UMONG MEN!!! In all seriousness, thank you for the mod.  Why aren't you doing this with more mods? I wish I could say I'd pay for a Patreon of these but I know that it would be illegal seeing as it's not your work but DAMMIT, I'd pay if I could to see more of this! Who knew merging Hazeker and Mingchen would be the holy grail!

Posted
On 2/21/2026 at 12:59 AM, HANSWILL said:

 

I have the same issue... apparently it's the unique place are bugged, or you see another place?

do you know which nicole mod is that?

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...