RePandora Posted February 21 Posted February 21 On 2/18/2026 at 3:58 AM, Lanya_Lw said: I have a problem with some floors; can anyone help me or know anything about it? which nicole mod is this?
昼三三 Posted February 21 Posted February 21 On 2026/2/13 at AM2点22分, HotaOsh708 said: 我找到了AzNxde的Sunna模组 https://nahida.live/akasha/link/dggvpIU4fhjT PW:Gayshin Brother, is there something wrong with this full version? It seems that the color and makeup of the doll are not working. Is there any solution?
昼三三 Posted February 21 Posted February 21 Does anyone have the full version? Makeup photos and doll colors are available! ! ! 1
rollhair Posted February 21 Posted February 21 1 hour ago, 昼三三 said: Does anyone have the full version? Makeup photos and doll colors are available! ! ! Sunna Pure Melody v4.0 [Full].zip 1
fue39964 Posted February 21 Posted February 21 Exce Seed Wengine effects texture fix Back up the original 'SeedBodyAWengineFX.dds' and replace it with the file in zip. Seed.Exce.SeedBodyAWengineFX.fix.zip 1
lekantrope Posted February 21 Posted February 21 Please send me an invite to the (QOS/blacked) mods discord server. 1
BreakfastBread Posted February 21 Posted February 21 19 hours ago, bleppie said: there indeed has been a fix, this hero above sent it to me here a while back, enjoy TYSM🙏 it's been getting on my nerves xD 1
Breaking_the_shell Posted February 21 Posted February 21 Does anyone know if Ming Chen will post new mods soon? Or did he quit? 3
Newgate0Yagami Posted February 22 Posted February 22 (edited) Hi does anyone have any monster (mob) MODS like this one? Or who create this one? Edited February 22 by Newgate0Yagami 2
昼三三 Posted February 22 Posted February 22 On 2026/2/21 at PM1点40分, rollhair said: Sunna 纯旋律 v4.0 [完整版].zip 50.13 MB · 2次下载 Hero,key6 and key0 can't be used. Doll's color is pink! I hope its color is silver!!!!
entropy13 Posted February 22 Posted February 22 Does anyone have these nagong ang aria mods by monsoon? https://monsoon.fanbox.cc/posts/11370289 1
ZeroNiii Posted February 22 Posted February 22 On 2/11/2026 at 3:45 AM, knives86 said: 1bodyADiffuse.rar 4.34 MB · 10 downloads Thanks for the Belle retexture upload, top tier skin. Like the other commenter mentioned, do you have the Yixuan retexture file shown in the image?
Raw47 Posted February 22 Posted February 22 On 1/1/2026 at 8:14 PM, Molopest said: tysm Hey guys, I've started learning modding so I can create characters to my liking. This is a quick poll, but do you all like futanari? Just give it a like if you do. 7
SlobberTopper Posted February 22 Posted February 22 7 hours ago, Igoryao said: Does anyone have this mod for Sunna? 👉👈 Sunna - Bottom Heavy (NSFW).zip 14
succmypanda Posted February 23 Posted February 23 Calling any and all heroes: If anyone, AND I DO MEAN ANYONE, is capable of merging Mingchen's mods with Hazerker's bottom heavy mods, I will do tricks on it. (But in all seriousness, asking because i love Hazerkers cakes but dislike the cartoony pepperoni nips, and love Mingchens calcium cannons but dislike the lack of cake to go with the milk. Please god is it a sin to want both? if so then let me burn.) And if a hero does decide to pick up the crown: I beg of you to work on Caesar in particular (she's literally my bread and butter) 1
SlobberTopper Posted February 23 Posted February 23 On 2/21/2026 at 3:55 PM, Daniel5432 said: i need a hero Juicier Belle V1.0.zip 6
vergil7069 Posted February 23 Posted February 23 Anyone have the fixed version of Rainymod's futa Yuzuha mod?
DDrake92 Posted February 23 Posted February 23 19 hours ago, Newgate0Yagami said: Hi does anyone have any monster (mob) MODS like this one? Or who create this one? i got it but its damaged, the mod appears in a greyish color, almost imperceptible
反噬cube Posted February 23 Posted February 23 On 2026/1/15 at PM11点07分, holyfuck91 said: pldg animation 的新模组,有人有吗? 秘境剑台.7z
constab Posted February 23 Posted February 23 On 2/8/2026 at 1:33 PM, YanDaMan263 said: Is anyone using Uncle Bexo's NSFW Map UI mod? It broke after the update and only a few maps shows the mod. Does anyone know how to fix? Mod here: https://mega.nz/file/mIJVzDCL#_oqy8DX_2tZBPrmejU-kXRPF5rL594mC1JcFss_tiuI fixed the basic banner mod from him as well BasicBanner.zip NSFW_MapBG_v2.1.zip 3
Iso_Late Posted February 23 Posted February 23 11 hours ago, succmypanda said: Calling any and all heroes: If anyone, AND I DO MEAN ANYONE, is capable of merging Mingchen's mods with Hazerker's bottom heavy mods, I will do tricks on it. (But in all seriousness, asking because i love Hazerkers cakes but dislike the cartoony pepperoni nips, and love Mingchens calcium cannons but dislike the lack of cake to go with the milk. Please god is it a sin to want both? if so then let me burn.) And if a hero does decide to pick up the crown: I beg of you to work on Caesar in particular (she's literally my bread and butter) If you want Hazerker's face texture, just rewrite "CaesarBH_Face.ini.bak" name and remove the "bak", and then put the "bak" at the very end of "CaesarBH_NoFace.ini". I didn't bother to add a toggle for the face because I was focusing on making both mods work. But if you want, I can add it too. The color palettes for both mods also don't match, so if I have the time to attempt on changing it then I would. Feel free to do it yourself! [CaesarKing] Hazerker+MingChen.rar 4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now