Eryzu44 Posted November 12, 2025 Posted November 12, 2025 On 11/8/2025 at 11:26 PM, yunogasai12344 said: just gonna drop this for anyone that want the NSFW Levi spooky yidhari [Levi] Yidhari_Spooky.zip 38.47 MB · 5 downloads how to get big breast like in that pict? or u just share the small breast version? 1
xtcbolt Posted November 12, 2025 Posted November 12, 2025 On 11/3/2025 at 4:24 AM, herc117 said: Can anyone do a mod to where for the left key, where we have a version where we have the coat sleaves on but the feathers off? That would be great. 0LUCIA.7z
Makima Enjoyer Posted November 12, 2025 Posted November 12, 2025 Not sure if this is a big ask but it would be very appreciated. Can someone take the panties from this mod https://gamebanana.com/mods/615881 And put it on this mod https://gamebanana.com/mods/621477 Please and thanks 1
Wolfire45 Posted November 12, 2025 Posted November 12, 2025 Hii everyone, someone has this mod of yidhari. Tentacle Abyss V 5
seppapa Posted November 13, 2025 Posted November 13, 2025 17 hours ago, dandark448 said: would someone also have this by chance the one that I got a reply from was corrupted pls pls pls 1
Rainy6 Posted November 13, 2025 Posted November 13, 2025 12 hours ago, Jerichon said: You're a hero! Got any more of Rainy's stuff? I love the Summer Belle one, but the sleeve of her top has been broken since last patch. Was also looking specifically for the Fu Fu and Zhu Yuan. Look, I really appreciate that you like my stuff, but I'd posted that less than 2 hours before ;_; I only charge $3 for everything btw... that includes all the older stuff, I don't time gate anything. And yes I did fix that problem with belle a while ago, I sent it via dm to everyone who ever supported (all time), to make sure that if their sub ran out it wouldn't lock them out of the fix. Anyways if you ask on my discord I'll send you the fix myself. Thanks for reading. 3
ModrenGamer3 Posted November 13, 2025 Posted November 13, 2025 (edited) Sexy_Fat_YiXuan_TM!.zipCan someone help me fix this mod pls Edited November 14, 2025 by ModrenGamer3
gattod Posted November 13, 2025 Posted November 13, 2025 (edited) Hey guys. I'm using XX MOD MANAGER + XXMI to load mods for ZZZ. Both character mods and UI mods are working perfectly, but this loading screen mod is completely ineffective. It's not working at all, just as if I never installed this mod. Does anyone know what might be causing this issue? QOS custom_loading_screen_v5-1.7z Edited November 13, 2025 by gattod 3
joemamadead Posted November 13, 2025 Posted November 13, 2025 On 11/11/2025 at 10:41 AM, Cloud2810 said: There CorinMod.7z 9.52 MB · 2 downloads tysm, btw do u have the grace mod?
32617 Posted November 13, 2025 Posted November 13, 2025 1 hour ago, gattod said: 大家好。我正在使用 XX MOD MANAGER + XXMI 为 ZZZ 加载模组。 角色MOD和UI MOD都运行完美,但这个加载界面MOD完全无效。 完全没用,就好像我从未安装过这个模组一样。 有人知道可能是什么原因导致这个问题吗? QOS 自定义加载屏幕_v5-1.7z 43.6 MB · 1 次下载 I downloaded and tested it, and it indeed didn't work. However, after replacing the `custom_loading_screen.ini` file, it worked normally. The `autogenerated.ini` file has a problem; it doesn't load all the textures (out of 72 textures, only 56 are loaded). I'm too lazy to modify the code, so I'll leave it as is. QOS custom_loading_screen_v5.rar 2
32617 Posted November 13, 2025 Posted November 13, 2025 16 minutes ago, 3261790539 said: 我下载并测试了,确实无法正常工作。但是,替换了 `custom_loading_screen.ini` 文件后,就恢复正常了。 `autogenerated.ini` 文件有问题;它没有加载所有纹理(72 个纹理中只加载了 56 个)。我懒得修改代码,所以就先这样吧。 QOS 自定义加载屏幕 v5.rar 46.69 MB · 1 次下载 I couldn't resist and fixed the code issues. This is the complete mod, capable of loading all textures (72 in total). QOS custom_loading_screen_v5.rar 5
gattod Posted November 13, 2025 Posted November 13, 2025 6 minutes ago, 3261790539 said: I couldn't resist and fixed the code issues. This is the complete mod, capable of loading all textures (72 in total). QOS custom_loading_screen_v5.rar 46.69 MB · 0 downloads To clarify, it's not that I can't see the specific new images (57-72). The issue is that the entire mod doesn't seem to be working at all
32617 Posted November 13, 2025 Posted November 13, 2025 3 minutes ago, gattod said: 澄清一下,并不是我看不到特定的新图像(57-72)。 问题是整个模组似乎完全无法运行。 I know what you mean. The problems are all fixed now, so enjoy yourself. 4
gattod Posted November 13, 2025 Posted November 13, 2025 2 minutes ago, 3261790539 said: I know what you mean. The problems are all fixed now, so enjoy yourself. alright, I'll try again later , thanks for the help by the way.
giorgiolcoatelli Posted November 13, 2025 Posted November 13, 2025 Does anyone know other sites (including Chinese ones) that host mods besides GameBanana or Nexus?
biggityboi Posted November 13, 2025 Posted November 13, 2025 On 11/6/2025 at 7:58 PM, Gadreel_Maya said: the slightly exposed areola makes me beleive there's an nsfw version of this, does anyone happen to have it? (and here's the version I have if anyone wants it) YidhariNun.zip 16.77 MB · 7 downloads This mod is broken for me, is there any fix for it? Also, do you know who made this mod?
kurokoi1 Posted November 13, 2025 Posted November 13, 2025 (edited) 29 minutes ago, giorgiolcoatelli said: Does anyone know other sites (including Chinese ones) that host mods besides GameBanana or Nexus? you mean huihui and the 2 discord groups? Edited November 13, 2025 by kurokoi1
giorgiolcoatelli Posted November 13, 2025 Posted November 13, 2025 2 hours ago, kurokoi1 said: you mean huihui and the 2 discord groups? For example... yes. Does anyone have the links? About a year ago, I found a website (I think it was in Chinese) with lots of really nice mods that weren’t available anywhere else. Then I lost the link.
Jerichon Posted November 13, 2025 Posted November 13, 2025 5 hours ago, Rainy6 said: Look, I really appreciate that you like my stuff, but I'd posted that less than 2 hours before ;_; I only charge $3 for everything btw... that includes all the older stuff, I don't time gate anything. And yes I did fix that problem with belle a while ago, I sent it via dm to everyone who ever supported (all time), to make sure that if their sub ran out it wouldn't lock them out of the fix. Anyways if you ask on my discord I'll send you the fix myself. Thanks for reading. Oh wow, I somehow always assumed the subscription fee to be much higher than that. Kinda feel stupid never having considered supporting ya, cuz I really love your stuff. Anyway, subscribed. 1
ShadoWalkerX Posted November 13, 2025 Posted November 13, 2025 (edited) 18 hours ago, andazreal said: WAIFU BARDIC NEEDLE 2.04K - IS HERE! Complete texture upgrade of my old Bardic needle mod is now fully cooked and added to the Waifu Shop post here.. there's now 4 different sets of albums/ banners / arcade cabinets + vids to toggle with thanks to @Zetsu96 pls read the description for changes + download links... PEACE. For some reason bardic needle and newsstand don't work for me while the waifu shop and remodeling shop work just fine. I don't know why. Edited November 13, 2025 by ShadoWalkerX 1
Zetsu96 Posted November 13, 2025 Posted November 13, 2025 2 hours ago, ShadoWalkerX said: For some reason bardic needle and newsstand don't work for me while the waifu shop and remodeling shop work just fine. I don't know why. How many VRAM does your GPU has? 1
KR...1234 Posted November 13, 2025 Posted November 13, 2025 does anyone know how to fix this mod? thanks https://gamebanana.com/mods/600655#FileInfo_1460298
kurokoi1 Posted November 13, 2025 Posted November 13, 2025 (edited) 7 hours ago, giorgiolcoatelli said: For example... yes. Does anyone have the links? About a year ago, I found a website (I think it was in Chinese) with lots of really nice mods that weren’t available anywhere else. Then I lost the link. no,aunque perdiste el link,la pagina cerro y se mudo a https://huihui168.org/ por desgracia, muchos mods que tenia no los resubio,apaga el adblock para ver la pagina entera si no la veras cortada Edited November 13, 2025 by kurokoi1
Cloud2810 Posted November 13, 2025 Posted November 13, 2025 10 hours ago, joemamadead said: tysm, btw do u have the grace mod? GraceMod.7z
Miohunin Posted November 13, 2025 Posted November 13, 2025 (edited) Can someone fix this Sweety mod for me? SweetyBimbo.rar Edited November 13, 2025 by Itzhunnigan
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now