Gadreel_Maya Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 the slightly exposed areola makes me beleive there's an nsfw version of this, does anyone happen to have it? (and here's the version I have if anyone wants it) YidhariNun.zip 4
WeeGooo Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 Can anyone help me with this password? This is from this post https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/151398951
AdezzZ Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 On 11/2/2025 at 5:12 PM, DDrake92 said: if you have mods of lucy with big breast, please put then Lucy Mod 1.7z Lucy Mod 2.7z Lucy Mod 3.7z Lucy Mod 4.7z 8
Comire Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 13 hours ago, uro4444 said: https://www.patreon.com/posts/yidhari-mod-142683204?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_fan&utm_content=web_share Does anyone have a full version of this mod? In Kemono, the mod is incomplete Yidhari mtsqn.zip 5
seppapa Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 15 minutes ago, Kyrmuor said: Yidhari mtsqn.zip 97.88 MB · 1 download Thqe mod seems to be broken:( idk why it looks like this for me
Comire Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 1 hour ago, seppapa said: Thqe mod seems to be broken:( idk why it looks like this for me That zip I sent actually has four different mods in it, so just pick the version you prefer and remove or just disable the rest. Oh but there actually is a small issue with her foot on all but the og bottom file.
contarealteste2001 Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 someone can oil this mods pls? exce_-_ellen_joe_-_regular_.zipbrazilianmiku-nude.zip 1
juff6 Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 On 2025/11/6 at AM2点34分, tootsypop21 said: 据我所知,从别人所说的,这是造物主。他们真正做的就是重新构造别人制作的mod How can i find it? I don't know what this software is.
kurokoi1 Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 1 hour ago, juff6 said: How can i find it? I don't know what this software is. se llama telegram
juff6 Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 1 hour ago, kurokoi1 said: se骆驼电报 real? thankyou
ron333 Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 On 10/7/2025 at 5:25 PM, andazreal said: OK IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!! - This is the full update and 4k re-texture of Waifu Shop... even if you have downloaded this mod before I would urge you to FULLY READ THE NEW MOD DESCRIPTION, so you know what's changed and where everything new is located... .. File size is large - 9.66 gig .. this is the price you pay for hundreds of new high resolution textures..... remember if you are low VRAM then not all this mod is going to work for you.. so again, pls read the description... This has taken months.. and wouldn't have been possible without the help of @Zetsu96 so you also have him to thank.. Any problems with the mod then pls get in touch with either Zetsu or me ... YOU HAVE IT HERE FIRST PEACE is it just me or does the google drive does not work
yunogasai12344 Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 On 11/3/2025 at 11:26 AM, knives86 said: Anyone have the NSFW version of this Kill la kill mod for Hoshimi Satsuki Miyabi ? https://gamebanana.com/mods/630619 MiyabiSatsuki_Mod_NSFW.rar 6
tootsypop21 Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 17 hours ago, Hikoyore said: Try installing paint.net to open .dds files and change the colors. Very few people work on mod recoloring 🥺 fair, thought it was worth a shot maybe if someone was around that's more skilled with it than i am lol cause i've never done anything with mods like that even tho i have paint. I've tried to mess with outfit recolors before just never stuck with it but I've never tried to mess with the faces
DDrake92 Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 14 hours ago, AdezzZ said: Lucy Mod 1.7z 30.16 MB · 1 download Lucy Mod 2.7z 24.29 MB · 1 download Lucy Mod 3.7z 9.28 MB · 1 download Lucy Mod 4.7z 15.12 MB · 1 download thanks bro 5
togan Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 (edited) Hello ZZZ modders and fans!! I'd like to request a texture color change of this mod Yidhari OG CBT version. Basically make the colors match her Element Ice. So the Red to Blue, Black to White etc, also note her new eye color from Green to Blue; iirc her weapon hammer needs color shift too. If possible scale down the chunky size of her spiked cuffs on wrists and ankle; they clip horribly, or make the long spikes into shorter studs/spikes. https://gamebanana.com/mods/632020 yidhari20fix.rar Edited November 7, 2025 by togan added image 1
FW15 Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 does anyone have monsoon's yidhari mod? Thank you in advance. https://monsoon.fanbox.cc/posts/10868205
Gadreel_Maya Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 So I have a habit of merging mods into megatoggles, and they always work without issue, but for some reason this one and the one I have for Lucia both remain active even when the character isn't on the screen. Like I'm both able to toggle between the mods and mess with toggles within the invididual mods. This isn't a problem I have with any of the other megatoggles I've made, and I can't figure out what's causing it. Would anyone be able to help me? JuFufuMod.zip 1
Albus777 Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 On 10/27/2025 at 1:23 PM, nafilim said: I'm sorry I can't be your hero (because I didn't buy it), but you can download this mod from this link, and I have a yixuan mod, you can download it if you want.press H to switch 🥹https://www.caimogu.cc/post/1633637.html 仪玄_RIO (1).zip 53.95 MB · 161 downloads only her head works, below it it's default Yixuan 😭 1
rwam Posted November 8, 2025 Posted November 8, 2025 Does anyone have the updated Andycarty Corin mod? https://www.patreon.com/posts/corin-mod-109946768?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_fan&utm_content=web_share
DDrake92 Posted November 8, 2025 Posted November 8, 2025 https://gamebanana.com/mods/613126 somaone has this one full?
gabo2030 Posted November 8, 2025 Posted November 8, 2025 alguien me podria ayudar con este mod por favor https://gamebanana.com/mods/631895
gabo2030 Posted November 8, 2025 Posted November 8, 2025 quien tiene este mod completo ? https://gamebanana.com/mods/629620
gabo2030 Posted November 8, 2025 Posted November 8, 2025 un heroe que tenga este mod completo https://gamebanana.com/mods/627507
gabo2030 Posted November 8, 2025 Posted November 8, 2025 el que tenga este mod completo, se gana el cielo https://gamebanana.com/mods/628248 1
gabo2030 Posted November 8, 2025 Posted November 8, 2025 quien tiene este mod? https://gamebanana.com/mods/628360 o algun otro de el
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now