mikairu Posted November 5, 2025 Posted November 5, 2025 anyone know the password for this? https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/152634832?category=젠존제🔞&p=1
Mr. Dark Posted November 5, 2025 Posted November 5, 2025 (edited) On 11/3/2025 at 8:30 PM, Savvaman said: No it didnt work, could this be a low vram issue. Sad, maybe. But with Anby being fixed maybe its not. Is there anything I can do on my own perhaps? Mb hash problem? Are you playing on EU server ? Edited November 5, 2025 by Mr. Dark
tootsypop21 Posted November 5, 2025 Posted November 5, 2025 12 hours ago, KitKatDoormat said: What's the creator's name? to the best of my knowledge, from what others had said, this is the creator. all they really did tho was retexture a mod someone else made
yunogasai12344 Posted November 5, 2025 Posted November 5, 2025 https://www.patreon.com/posts/yidhari-mod-nsfw-142901558 anyone have this mod from andy carty?
smoochie wallace Posted November 5, 2025 Posted November 5, 2025 7 hours ago, deurfe said: Where can i find that mod ? https://www.loverslab.com/topic/238932-zenless-zone-zero-mods/page/344/#findComment-7088824
RoseOfLain Posted November 5, 2025 Posted November 5, 2025 2 hours ago, yunogasai12344 said: https://www.patreon.com/posts/yidhari-mod-nsfw-142901558 anyone have this mod from andy carty? YidhariMod.zip 9
Austipated Posted November 6, 2025 Posted November 6, 2025 10 hours ago, KR...1234 said: does anyone have this mod, tq +1 i also want this mod
Savvaman Posted November 6, 2025 Posted November 6, 2025 6 hours ago, Mr. Dark said: I am, does EU have different hashes or something I should be aware about. Is the mb hash related to the vram issue?
Mr. Dark Posted November 6, 2025 Posted November 6, 2025 (edited) 5 hours ago, Savvaman said: I am, does EU have different hashes or something I should be aware about. Is the mb hash related to the vram issue? Each region has its own hash specifics, certain objects (textur) have their own unique code (description) and it may differ from region to region, because of this, the same mod may be displayed differently. Well, VRAM is video memory, a special type of RAM designed to store graphics data such as textures, models, and other information that the graphics card (GPU) processes to display images on the screen. A "texture hash" is a unique identifier (hash value) calculated based on the contents of a texture file. It is used to quickly verify the integrity and authenticity of a file: if even one pixel in the file is changed, the hash value will be completely different. What is the purpose of a texture hash? Integrity check: Ensures that the texture file is not corrupted or modified during downloading or copying. Identification: Helps distinguish textures from each other, especially if they have the same name or are located in different folders. Well, something like that. I also tested the mod on the EU server, and it works, so the hash is fine, at least for that (EU) region. So the problem is either a VRAM memory shortage, or a problem with the program, or more specifically, a problem with the settings (.ini files (config)) of the program that performs the texture swapping. Edited November 6, 2025 by Mr. Dark 1
seppapa Posted November 6, 2025 Posted November 6, 2025 On 5/27/2025 at 2:44 PM, F4S1 said: Hey everyone, does anyone have this mod? I'm curious to check it out. https://www.patreon.com/posts/vivian-wip-129240916 DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS ONE PLS PLS? 2
Savvaman Posted November 6, 2025 Posted November 6, 2025 3 hours ago, Mr. Dark said: Each region has its own hash specifics, certain objects (textur) have their own unique code (description) and it may differ from region to region, because of this, the same mod may be displayed differently. Well, VRAM is video memory, a special type of RAM designed to store graphics data such as textures, models, and other information that the graphics card (GPU) processes to display images on the screen. A "texture hash" is a unique identifier (hash value) calculated based on the contents of a texture file. It is used to quickly verify the integrity and authenticity of a file: if even one pixel in the file is changed, the hash value will be completely different. What is the purpose of a texture hash? Integrity check: Ensures that the texture file is not corrupted or modified during downloading or copying. Identification: Helps distinguish textures from each other, especially if they have the same name or are located in different folders. Well, something like that. I also tested the mod on the EU server, and it works, so the hash is fine, at least for that (EU) region. So the problem is either a VRAM memory shortage, or a problem with the program, or more specifically, a problem with the settings (.ini files (config)) of the program that performs the texture swapping. So with the fact that it runs fine on you, I'm sure it's a vram thing and I'll have to bear it. But just in case it's not, what do I have to look for in the ini to fix?
effen7 Posted November 6, 2025 Posted November 6, 2025 (edited) Somebody please share Comilarex's lingerie Lucia mod https://www.patreon.com/posts/lucia-see-142536018 Edited November 6, 2025 by effen7 Insert link
usakiti Posted November 6, 2025 Posted November 6, 2025 19 hours ago, mikairu said: これのパスワード知ってる人いますか? https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/152634832?category=젠존제 💙 &p=1 I'll give it a try.
usakiti Posted November 6, 2025 Posted November 6, 2025 20 hours ago, mikairu said: これのパスワード知ってる人いますか? https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/152634832?category=젠존제 💙 &p=1 Got it, bro. GAYSHIN루시아 2
KR...1234 Posted November 6, 2025 Posted November 6, 2025 13 hours ago, AdezzZ said: Evelyn MOD.zip 82.84 MB · 1 download thanks 2
Nero183 Posted November 6, 2025 Posted November 6, 2025 Help!I download a vvan-skin mod from caimogu.com, but the mod is designed under low-vram hash and I can't use it at all. I post the file here and wonder if there anyone can help me. It's really beautiful, actually. vvan+学士服+差.7z
uro4444 Posted November 6, 2025 Posted November 6, 2025 (edited) https://www.patreon.com/posts/yidhari-mod-142683204?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_fan&utm_content=web_share Does anyone have a full version of this mod? In Kemono, the mod is incomplete Edited November 6, 2025 by uro4444 3
TaoziF Posted November 6, 2025 Posted November 6, 2025 Anybody have any of these mods or any bruised/qos mods? 7
tootsypop21 Posted November 6, 2025 Posted November 6, 2025 Hear me out! I think a spooky/orange makeup look could be cute to go with pumpkin astra? And also cow piper BUT make her pink instead so she'd be like a strawberry cow instead, plus maybe an edit to the face for makeup to go with it since the og doesn't have anything Mods attached IF anyone would like to maybe help with those ideas?? or if anyone just wants the mods at all^^ Piper-Cow.zip Astra-Jack-o-lantern.zip 2
Mr. Dark Posted November 6, 2025 Posted November 6, 2025 (edited) 11 hours ago, Savvaman said: So with the fact that it runs fine on you, I'm sure it's a vram thing and I'll have to bear it. But just in case it's not, what do I have to look for in the ini to fix? d3dx.rar ShaderCache.rar Try this file along with the files I sent you earlier, this is the only thing I can recommend, I simply have no idea what else it could be, the only thing left is the drivers for the video card. And again, don't forget to backup your files. Edited November 6, 2025 by Mr. Dark
Austipated Posted November 6, 2025 Posted November 6, 2025 16 hours ago, seppapa said: DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS ONE PLS PLS? +1
Hikoyore Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 5 hours ago, tootsypop21 said: Hear me out! I think a spooky/orange makeup look could be cute to go with pumpkin astra? And also cow piper BUT make her pink instead so she'd be like a strawberry cow instead, plus maybe an edit to the face for makeup to go with it since the og doesn't have anything Mods attached IF anyone would like to maybe help with those ideas?? or if anyone just wants the mods at all^^ Piper-Cow.zip 43.99 MB · 2 downloads Astra-Jack-o-lantern.zip 79.26 MB · 2 downloads Try installing paint.net to open .dds files and change the colors. Very few people work on mod recoloring 🥺
Hikoyore Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 8 hours ago, Nero183 said: Help!I download a vvan-skin mod from caimogu.com, but the mod is designed under low-vram hash and I can't use it at all. I post the file here and wonder if there anyone can help me. It's really beautiful, actually. vvan+学士服+差.7z 15.09 MB · 2 downloads change hashes from low to normal > https://github.com/HammyCatte/ZZ-Model-Importer-Assets/blob/main/PlayerCharacterData/Vivian/hash.json file low hashes - https://github.com/hefengchang/ZZZ-Model-Hash_LowVarm/blob/main/角色hash表低显/薇薇安Vivian.json 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now