WeeGooo Posted November 17, 2025 Posted November 17, 2025 https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/153740821?category=젠존제🔞&p=1 anyone know for this pass?
Mio212 Posted November 17, 2025 Posted November 17, 2025 Anyone happen to have AndyCarty's Yuzuha mod? non swimsuit. and his Alice mod also non swim suit
tangkeke Posted November 17, 2025 Posted November 17, 2025 On 11/16/2025 at 4:59 AM, futluck said: added glasses to monsoons yidari dm me if you want the file +1
Nero183 Posted November 18, 2025 Posted November 18, 2025 18 hours ago, WeeGooo said: https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/153740821?category=젠존제🔞&p=1 anyone know for this pass? gayshin1855 1
razzie78 Posted November 18, 2025 Posted November 18, 2025 Curious what Miyabi mods people are running, post em please - cant seem to find any that work
PanTheGame Posted November 18, 2025 Posted November 18, 2025 5 hours ago, razzie78 said: Curious what Miyabi mods people are running, post em please - cant seem to find any that work This my favorite and didn't change for a long time, it's my mashup of few mods combined, weapon and my face Miyabi.rar 2
ManfredFonDrskengof Posted November 18, 2025 Posted November 18, 2025 Does anybody has Nekomiya modfrom Rainymods/Rainy6? 2
Roxy-Migrudia Posted November 18, 2025 Posted November 18, 2025 Why doesn't my XXMI give any prompt after launching the game, and it's no different from using the official launcher? This has caused my mods to not work at all. I went to GitHub to download a new installation, but it's still the same. For example, F10 refresh works, but the green text in the bottom left corner doesn't appear. Also, some mod functions don't work, like opening the menu with / or Ctrl+Alt—I can't use them at all. A few days ago everything was fine, but today it suddenly stopped working for some reason. I'm really anxious. Does anyone know the reason? Please help me.
Roxy-Migrudia Posted November 18, 2025 Posted November 18, 2025 Just now, Roxy-Migrudia said: Why doesn't my XXMI give any prompt after launching the game, and it's no different from using the official launcher? This has caused my mods to not work at all. I went to GitHub to download a new installation, but it's still the same. For example, F10 refresh works, but the green text in the bottom left corner doesn't appear. Also, some mod functions don't work, like opening the menu with / or Ctrl+Alt—I can't use them at all. A few days ago everything was fine, but today it suddenly stopped working for some reason. I'm really anxious. Does anyone know the reason? Please help me. This is very frustrating for me. The file should not be damaged, but I am unsure what caused this issue.
Hikoyore Posted November 18, 2025 Posted November 18, 2025 46 minutes ago, Roxy-Migrudia said: Why doesn't my XXMI give any prompt after launching the game, and it's no different from using the official launcher? This has caused my mods to not work at all. I went to GitHub to download a new installation, but it's still the same. For example, F10 refresh works, but the green text in the bottom left corner doesn't appear. Also, some mod functions don't work, like opening the menu with / or Ctrl+Alt—I can't use them at all. A few days ago everything was fine, but today it suddenly stopped working for some reason. I'm really anxious. Does anyone know the reason? Please help me. Of course, it's strange... I recently downloaded the latest version from GitHub myself; everything works. As per the classic routine, I specified the game's path and launched it. But the default settings don't suit me; it's more convenient for me to monitor the full log, and sometimes I have to make a dump, so in the XXMI Launcher, we disable "Mute Warnings." If you're into modding, then check the box for "Enable Hunting." In the first case, when you press F10, in the top left corner, there will be either completely green text (as it should be) or red text indicating errors in the mods. Spoiler
Miko225 Posted November 19, 2025 Posted November 19, 2025 does anyone have Scoobis1098 animated loading screen mod? 1
Flundereeze420 Posted November 19, 2025 Posted November 19, 2025 https://gamebanana.com/mods/626212 Does anyone have Evelyn Qipao NSFW full version mod ? Thank you very much! 1
noname1002 Posted November 19, 2025 Posted November 19, 2025 can someone reupload the xxx animation mods? links are broken
vanduckisde Posted November 20, 2025 Posted November 20, 2025 14 hours ago, dandark448 said: dose anyone have these two mods https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1404886572578635787/1440783996702162948/Tentacle_Abyss_V2.0.part1.rar?ex=691f6a29&is=691e18a9&hm=969d3c4f720e93505ebcfa5057430b4ef46b3318705e26093309417504f71efc& https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1404886572578635787/1440784015190917160/Tentacle_Abyss_V2.0.part2.rar?ex=691f6a2d&is=691e18ad&hm=09fd455d6098b40fb60bd3ead28451ca0a3c92fe6b3834bd8b1d246cc098583f& https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1409614093001949347/1435088727818109010/Luxury_and_decadence_V2.1.rar?ex=691fca07&is=691e7887&hm=b76dce4ade112e6a72d7c87047b7ba7de5dc16e263f1e1190eed9ddeb2a67744& here you go 9
noname1002 Posted November 20, 2025 Posted November 20, 2025 On 10/17/2025 at 7:38 AM, Doperdo said: Does anyone have slap NPC mod? Post "ZZZ|All NPC Girls 2.0" by "slap" from Pixiv Fanbox | Kemono we need this
cade6780 Posted November 20, 2025 Posted November 20, 2025 I've discovered that the special effects for all my characters' ultimate abilities are missing. How can I fix this?
Roxy-Migrudia Posted November 20, 2025 Posted November 20, 2025 On 11/19/2025 at 7:16 AM, Hikoyore said: 当然,这很奇怪...... 我最近自己也从GitHub下载了最新版本;一切都正常。按照经典流程,我指定了游戏的路径并启动了它。但默认设置不适合我;我更方便地监控完整日志,有时还得做数据转储,所以在XXMI启动器里,我们会禁用“静音警告”。如果你喜欢模组,可以勾选“启用狩猎”选项。 第一种情况下,当你按F10时,左上角会显示完全绿色的文字(这应该是这样),或者显示模组错误的红色文字。 隐藏内容 I have identified the cause; it is because I enabled NVIDIA's AI pinning feature.
lucknight Posted November 20, 2025 Posted November 20, 2025 On 11/19/2025 at 5:16 AM, Roxy-Migrudia said: Why doesn't my XXMI give any prompt after launching the game, and it's no different from using the official launcher? This has caused my mods to not work at all. I went to GitHub to download a new installation, but it's still the same. For example, F10 refresh works, but the green text in the bottom left corner doesn't appear. Also, some mod functions don't work, like opening the menu with / or Ctrl+Alt—I can't use them at all. A few days ago everything was fine, but today it suddenly stopped working for some reason. I'm really anxious. Does anyone know the reason? Please help me. I think the mods may be disabled, you can use Mod Manager to manage your mods more easily. In case you have many mods you will know which mod you are using, and also avoid the case of mod error when having 2 mods active at the same time. You can download Mod Manager following the instructions from the link below. https://gamebanana.com/tools/14574
lNezox Posted November 20, 2025 Posted November 20, 2025 On 11/17/2025 at 2:04 AM, lNezox said: Guys, can you tell me how to figure out the password on the website https://arca.live? I know the first part, gayshin, but I don't know the rest. It's just random characters that can't be translated. How do I figure out what the password is? I'd be grateful if someone could provide instructions, a screenshot with the translation, or something like that. ?
Bang_Bang123 Posted November 20, 2025 Posted November 20, 2025 2025年8月27日下午6:05,QAQttatt 说: 有人有Jelly的这个mod吗? +1,I couldn't find it anywhere
kurokoi1 Posted November 20, 2025 Posted November 20, 2025 3 minutes ago, akikaze814 said: +1,I couldn't find it anywhere that is the pldg one?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now