Mr. Dark Posted August 18, 2025 Posted August 18, 2025 (edited) 1 hour ago, IIvindettaII said: Hello guys, can someone help make oily skin for this ellen mod? I tried myself, but it didnt work, skin became shadowed (sorry for bad English) EllenCotta_BodyTypes_v2.zip 49.34 MBĀ Ā·Ā 9 downloads In general, this is the maximum that I can do with her, I canāt cover the whole body with oil, because the provided light and texture maps are not complete, they cover the upper part of the body and the lower part of the clothes, in fact, thatās all that can be changed, a new face was added, because this mod does not have a face setting (texture) and the shade did not match the oil version Ā Spoiler Ā EllenCotta_BodyTypes_v2(Oily+Custom Face).rar And just in case, I'm using RabbitFX V6.5 https://www.loverslab.com/topic/238932-zenless-zone-zero-mods/page/367/#findComment-7108055Ā (All thx to koroyanami) Edited August 18, 2025 by Mr. Dark 3
Cloud2810 Posted August 18, 2025 Posted August 18, 2025 5 hours ago, qeezbam said: Anyone have AndyCarty Rina? Here, anything you need more ? RinaMod.7z
fogado Posted August 19, 2025 Posted August 19, 2025 9 hours ago, OmegaOtaku said: it's 128MB (it's low vram i assume because im using an all-in-one pc) That's definitely low, so it's probably your issue. You're gonna have to either find a mod that's low VRAM friendly or find the hashes and fix the mod yourself. It's also possible that gamebanana has an autofixer tool that has the low VRAM hashes, so maybe check there first.
koroyanami Posted August 19, 2025 Posted August 19, 2025 (edited) Ā 6 hours ago, vap0ur said: Hello sir, I have made some edit basing on many mods. I find that some mods maybe have bugs or not fitting the tex edit. Here are both mingchen's mod . Alice mod is working but miyabi's mod has shadow after edit. I cannot figure out the reason. So can I as kif you may know what happends to this? Appreciated In Light Map, if you use too dark a color, it will make the skin darker. In LightMap, if you use a color that is too dark, it will make your skin look darker. I recommend trying 9800FF. Edited August 19, 2025 by koroyanami 4
DDrake92 Posted August 19, 2025 Posted August 19, 2025 2 hours ago, darkcatro said: pregoonpcbatch1mods.rar 51.41 MBĀ Ā·Ā 7 downloads is it posible to combine it with the npc naked one?
Izrukun Posted August 19, 2025 Posted August 19, 2025 8 hours ago, vap0ur said: å ēęØå„½ļ¼ęę ¹ę®č®øå¤ęØ”ē»åäŗäøäŗäæ®ę¹ćęåē°ęäŗęØ”ē»åÆč½ębugļ¼ęč äøtexē¼č¾äøå ¼å®¹ć仄äøęÆmingchenē两个樔ē»ćAliceē樔ē»åÆä»„ę£åøøå·„ä½ļ¼ä½miyabiē樔ē»åØē¼č¾ååŗē°äŗé“å½±ćęę¾äøå°åå ć请é®ęØē„éęÆęä¹åäŗåļ¼éåøøęč°¢ć Hello, could you share this 'miyabi' mod ? I'm not sure where to find it 1
PartyBoy1979 Posted August 19, 2025 Posted August 19, 2025 20 hours ago, bruhman999 said: Anyone has this skin? Ā Miyabi_AtagoRaceQueen.7z 7
vap0ur Posted August 19, 2025 Posted August 19, 2025 Ā Ā 11 hours ago, Mr. Dark said: Ā Reveal hidden contents Just check, all good, give you my files Ā Ā Miyabi.rar 1.99 MBĀ Ā·Ā 15 downloads Really appreciated! It works, I am now figuring that should be color issue. I noticed that you have using FFBB00 in material map. I am not sure if that because I only adjusted the color in light map. But could I ask that I noticed you have purple nearly all around the map with 9F00CE. I fI should do it to avoid the dark shadow?Ā 1
vap0ur Posted August 19, 2025 Posted August 19, 2025 4 hours ago, Izrukun said: Hello, could you share this 'miyabi' mod ? I'm not sure where to find it Sure sure, it is Mingchen's mod. You can join the Safe zone discordĀ https://discord.gg/thesafezoneĀ . And find that skin in zzz mod section.Ā If you cannot make access I can upload it otherwise.Ā
lokq Posted August 19, 2025 Posted August 19, 2025 On 8/17/2025 at 9:31 PM, ccccyy101 said: ęč±éåÆä»„åäŗ«äøäømonsoonē±äø½äøēmodåļ¼šAlice Mod Toggleļ½monsoonļ½pixivFANBOX Ā monsoon-AliceModToggle.zip 8
eeuudesu Posted August 19, 2025 Posted August 19, 2025 (edited) How can i get this?? looks amazing https://www.caimogu.cc/post/2133776.html Edited August 19, 2025 by eeuudesu 5
Mr. Dark Posted August 19, 2025 Posted August 19, 2025 (edited) 4 hours ago, vap0ur said: Ā Ā Really appreciated! It works, I am now figuring that should be color issue. I noticed that you have using FFBB00 in material map. I am not sure if that because I only adjusted the color in light map. But could I ask that I noticed you have purple nearly all around the map with 9F00CE. I fI should do it to avoid the dark shadow?Ā The color match was approximate by eye, the whole map was covered in purple because it was acceptable here, it is not worth covering all maps in this way. So here, you always need to try and have a backup, just in case. Edited August 19, 2025 by Mr. Dark 1
IIvindettaII Posted August 19, 2025 Posted August 19, 2025 16 hours ago, Mr. Dark said: In general, this is the maximum that I can do with her, I canāt cover the whole body with oil, because the provided light and texture maps are not complete, they cover the upper part of the body and the lower part of the clothes, in fact, thatās all that can be changed, a new face was added, because this mod does not have a face setting (texture) and the shade did not match the oil version Ā Ā Reveal hidden contents Ā EllenCotta_BodyTypes_v2(Oily+Custom Face).rar 46.89 MBĀ Ā·Ā 28 downloads And just in case, I'm using RabbitFX V6.5 https://www.loverslab.com/topic/238932-zenless-zone-zero-mods/page/367/#findComment-7108055Ā (All thx to koroyanami) Thank you very much, really appreciate your help! 1
vanuyen14 Posted August 19, 2025 Posted August 19, 2025 Anyone has this Alice mod by Aawwii? Thx alotĀ 4
KaitoSoft Posted August 19, 2025 Posted August 19, 2025 Hey, does anyone have a full collection of Monsoon mods for ZZZ? Here are the wallers' profiles: https://monsoon.fanbox.cc/ And https://www.patreon.com/monsoon17 Ā I don't want to come here and just ask for free stuff without sharing anything, so here's AndyCarty's ZZZ mods collection up to Alice Summer: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/1e4fe1d9pylhm/AndyCarty Ā 6
tootsypop21 Posted August 19, 2025 Posted August 19, 2025 guess i'll ask again, is it possible to add these recolors to this belle mod for her skin?? i'd love if someone could help me out cause i wouldn't have the slightest idea how to do it unfortunatealy TwT Belle-Summer Recolors.zip bellesummer_toggles_v179.zip 1
Trscno2 Posted August 19, 2025 Posted August 19, 2025 Anyone have this animation mod? need hero. #mod (Evelyn) OG set 1 - Jellyć®ć¤ć©ć¹ć - pixiv (Evelyn) OG set 1 7 Toggles + 2 Anims
jam5 Posted August 19, 2025 Posted August 19, 2025 10 hours ago, eeuudesu said: How can i get this?? looks amazing https://www.caimogu.cc/post/2133776.html Miyabi streetstyle.rar 7
kazenoi Posted August 20, 2025 Posted August 20, 2025 Does anyone know how to delete this man? I can't find this man's code
Izrukun Posted August 20, 2025 Posted August 20, 2025 18 hours ago, vap0ur said: å½ē¶ļ¼čæęÆ Mingchen ē modćä½ åÆä»„å å „å®å Øåŗ discordĀ https://discord.gg/thesafezone Ā ćē¶ååØ zzz mod ēåę¾å°é£äøŖē®č¤ćå¦ęä½ ę ę³č®æé®ļ¼ęåÆä»„å¦č”äøä¼ ćĀ Thanks, I found it. At first, I thought that black bug was actually black stockingsš 1
Trscno2 Posted August 20, 2025 Posted August 20, 2025 1 hour ago, kazenoi said: Does anyone know how to delete this man? I can't find this man's code YiXuan CV+ Toggled X anim keys Ā `Ā Ā Ā Toggle Map On/Off HĀ Ā Ā X Anim On/OffĀ alt HĀ Ā Ā Speed (3 steps) āĀ Ā Ā Hair (Original, ShortCut) altā Ā Ā Ā None, Face Makeup, Blush ā Ā Ā Ā Barefoot / Heels / Shoes altāĀ Ā Ā Old Man Skin / Middle Aged Man Skin āĀ Ā Ā BareHands / Gloves altā Ā Ā Ā White liquid anim āĀ Ā Ā 9 Outfit Variation (Original Bra / Chain Bra)
ZxZ1 Posted August 20, 2025 Posted August 20, 2025 Can someone share this Miyabi mod? I can't found it 3
apathyinme Posted August 20, 2025 Posted August 20, 2025 On 8/14/2025 at 2:45 PM, koroyanami said: set the material maps for the skin to a pure yellow with hex code FFDD1E (255,221,030 in RGB) for maximum reflection sharpness and the lighting map for the skin to 4D0080. And make sure you save the .DDS file with a BC7 Linear DX11+Ā Apply these colors to areas where you want a glossy finish. You can adjust the brightness of the 4D0080 so that the surface is not too dark. The program used to edit Material Maps and Light Maps is Paint.net or Adobe Photoshop. Hope you enjoy your oily skin. Thanks for the tutorial! HHNNNGGGG!@#!@! 5
Supbro34 Posted August 20, 2025 Posted August 20, 2025 Blue nips, oiled up Elfy retex for those clanker clappers out thereĀ ElfyMod.rar 8
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now