BreakfastBread Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 On 8/14/2025 at 12:58 PM, koroyanami said: I make oily skin for anyone who wants it. Just put the dds file into the mod folder. DDS.zip 1.31 MB · 330 downloads How do you achieve this glossy finish? I tried the steps with the same hex codes, but under shadows, the skin looks really dark compared to the face (I tried both hex codes).
GalaSeraph Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 28 minutes ago, BreakfastBread said: How do you achieve this glossy finish? I tried the steps with the same hex codes, but under shadows, the skin looks really dark compared to the face (I tried both hex codes). Significantly darker skin means you saved the lightmap under the wrong format; save it under sRGB, not linear
GoonerGooningGoonShi Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 19 hours ago, koroyanami said: set the material maps for the skin to a pure yellow with hex code FFDD1E (255,221,030 in RGB) for maximum reflection sharpness and the lighting map for the skin to 4D0080. And make sure you save the .DDS file with a BC7 Linear DX11+ Apply these colors to areas where you want a glossy finish. You can adjust the brightness of the 4D0080 so that the surface is not too dark. You need to increase the brightness of 4D0080, for example, change it to 9800FF. You should not increase the brightness of your character's skin tone, but rather increase the brightness of the colors. The program used to edit Material Maps and Light Maps is Paint.net or Adobe Photoshop. Save the .DDS file with a BC7 Linear DX11+ This is my post on page 370 If you don't know which part is which, look at the Diffuse.dds file. After that, if you want any part to be oil, you can crop that part in the light map and material map. And color that part according to my post. And if you don't understand, try following the steps below. I hope it helps. I don't want to record a video because I'm tired from working every day. 1
TheSexyViP Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 I love make-up mods. Can you all send me mods with make-up textures plsssss???
wacejes898 Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 On 4/26/2025 at 1:09 AM, lNezox said: Guys, does anyone have a mod to remove censorship? mod pls and author 2
rollhair Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 1 hour ago, percy4 said: 哪位大侠可以分享一下吗? Alice School Uniform JK_ v1.0.zip 17
OmegaOtaku Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 17 hours ago, Austipated said: it was shared earlier in the forum, but here ya go, too lazy to go find it in forum when i have it saved to my pc. JuFufuMicrobikini.7z 12.98 MB · 49 downloads this one doesnt have the oily skin doesnt it? can i get the oily skin one
Austipated Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 6 hours ago, OmegaOtaku said: this one doesnt have the oily skin doesnt it? can i get the oily skin one no i don't have the oily skin one
Austipated Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 7 hours ago, percy4 said: Could any hero share this? +1
uaKarh Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 Can I request a FULL Alice-OG&Bunny-NSFW mob by -yyzj-, by any chance? https://gamebanana.com/mods/612593
rarooka Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 (edited) 9시간 전, wacejes898 님이 말했습니다: mod pls 및 저자 https://www.patreon.com/c/AysdaPgeE/home PgeE_Nicole_v2_Merge_Toy_Ani.zip Edited August 22, 2025 by rarooka
jam5 Posted August 22, 2025 Posted August 22, 2025 2 hours ago, Austipated said: +1 it was posted on the same page lmao
jimkage Posted August 23, 2025 Posted August 23, 2025 Bros anyone got this pregnant belle mod ? tyyy 5
Gadreel_Maya Posted August 23, 2025 Posted August 23, 2025 Can anyone help me fix this capitano Eous mod? I wouldn't even know where to start Capitanboo Mod for Zenless Zone Zero | ZZZ Mods capitano_eous.zip
Mindrem Posted August 23, 2025 Posted August 23, 2025 32 minutes ago, jimkage said: Bros anyone got this pregnant belle mod ? tyyy It kinda looks edited but if it exists I want it too
Wanderer0001 Posted August 23, 2025 Posted August 23, 2025 (edited) Yuzuha got a bit of a tan when she was at the beach (For BH-Yuzuha by Hazeker). Just replace the dds files. (Didn't post whole mod cause LL isnt letting me for some reason. Maybe a bug) YuzuhaTan.zip Just noticed the face dds interferes with the Yuzuha skin one (dont own it so didnt notice) not sure it that is fixable since that version doesnt have a face dds. Edited August 23, 2025 by Wanderer0001 6
Roxy-Migrudia Posted August 23, 2025 Posted August 23, 2025 (edited) Is there a hero? I like this, thank you. Edited August 23, 2025 by Roxy-Migrudia 6
koroyanami Posted August 23, 2025 Posted August 23, 2025 On 8/22/2025 at 11:24 AM, BreakfastBread said: How do you achieve this glossy finish? I tried the steps with the same hex codes, but under shadows, the skin looks really dark compared to the face (I tried both hex codes). 1. This .dds is only available for ming chen's belle mod. 2. Did you save the wrong file? 3. Have you read the method for making oil skin that I posted?
koroyanami Posted August 23, 2025 Posted August 23, 2025 18 hours ago, percy4 said: Could any hero share this? Alice School Uniform JK_ v1.0.zip 8
koroyanami Posted August 23, 2025 Posted August 23, 2025 (edited) On 8/22/2025 at 11:55 AM, GalaSeraph said: Significantly darker skin means you saved the lightmap under the wrong format; save it under sRGB, not linear I think you've misunderstood. Material map and lighting map should not be saved as BC7 sRGB DX 11+ but rather as BC7 Linear DX11+ Saving Material Map and Lighting Map as BC7 sRGB DX 11+ may cause color irregularities. BC7 sRGB DX 11+ should only record Diffuse.dds files. Edited August 23, 2025 by koroyanami 3
Coco542 Posted August 23, 2025 Posted August 23, 2025 (edited) On 8/14/2025 at 8:45 PM, koroyanami said: set the material maps for the skin to a pure yellow with hex code FFDD1E (255,221,030 in RGB) for maximum reflection sharpness and the lighting map for the skin to 4D0080. And make sure you save the .DDS file with a BC7 Linear DX11+ Apply these colors to areas where you want a glossy finish. You can adjust the brightness of the 4D0080 so that the surface is not too dark. The program used to edit Material Maps and Light Maps is Paint.net or Adobe Photoshop. Hope you enjoy your oily skin. After some experimentation, this is what I found out about LightMap (Already sRGB, Export Transfer Function: Default): R: 225 (Brightness of color) G: 0 (Softness of reflections on clothes, should be on 0 if used on skin, Absolutely) B: 255 (Transparency of reflections) This is how I roughly understood it, correct me if I'm wrong Edited August 23, 2025 by Coco542 1
acolefan5 Posted August 23, 2025 Posted August 23, 2025 On 8/20/2025 at 6:56 AM, apathyinme said: Thanks for the tutorial! HHNNNGGGG!@#!@! could u please share this edit 🙏
Niko_ReZero Posted August 23, 2025 Posted August 23, 2025 can someone share the full version of this mod : Yuzuha-Dazzling Witch 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now