hacksx999 Posted June 26, 2025 Posted June 26, 2025 (edited) 16 hours ago, neru_ya said: Anybody know how to fix this? I ran into this problem with a nekomata mod aswell. Already ran the 2.0 fix and this is the best it does. Fuck this is the best Nicole one Ive seen, hope someone can fix it Edited June 26, 2025 by hacksx999 1
ArmandoBond Posted June 26, 2025 Posted June 26, 2025 19 hours ago, neru_ya said: Anybody know how to fix this? I ran into this problem with a nekomata mod aswell. Already ran the 2.0 fix and this is the best it does. Try that, it work fine for me, if you don't want the whole mod just pick what you want. Nicole Perso v2.rarNicole Perso v2.rar
neru_ya Posted June 26, 2025 Posted June 26, 2025 3 hours ago, hacksx999 said: Fuck this is the best Nicole one Ive seen, hope someone can fix it seems like there was an update for it. https://gamebanana.com/mods/546376 1
AdezzZ Posted June 26, 2025 Posted June 26, 2025 4 hours ago, konnitiha said: Do you have any NSFW mods for Lucy that you would recommend? Lucy Flame Twintail Edit.zip 14
DaRealDannTheMann Posted June 26, 2025 Posted June 26, 2025 5 hours ago, konnitiha said: Do you have any NSFW mods for Lucy that you would recommend? Lucy Microbikini Multitoggle.7z 1
darkcatro Posted June 26, 2025 Posted June 26, 2025 4 hours ago, andazreal said: this is the one I personally use.. semi nude.. still her OG outfit... PEACE LucyMod.zip 13.33 MB · 7 downloads Can you make one for ju fufu.
suicidatroll Posted June 26, 2025 Posted June 26, 2025 https://www.patreon.com/posts/map-ui-for-sfw-124778513?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link Does anyone have it? 1
hacksx999 Posted June 26, 2025 Posted June 26, 2025 2 hours ago, neru_ya said: seems like there was an update for it. https://gamebanana.com/mods/546376 fuck yes it works, new main skin
getdeeked Posted June 26, 2025 Posted June 26, 2025 Can never find Caesar with big enough tits. Am I the only one who thinks they should be huge?
Icarus- Posted June 27, 2025 Posted June 27, 2025 On 6/25/2025 at 10:57 AM, JokerSensei said: I need to fix this Corin mod its my favorite and the only one i use religiously. the 2.0 fix didnt work for some of my mods Edit: all good. i used the zzz Hash replacer on gamebannanna and it fixed it! can you send your fixed version pls?
hacksx999 Posted June 27, 2025 Posted June 27, 2025 22 hours ago, Nero183 said: Oh. Here you are. [Skin] Yi Xuan CHRONOPATTERN v1.1.zip 135.83 MB · 419 downloads Does this mix her modded hair and original hair for anyone else?
Razzorn Posted June 27, 2025 Posted June 27, 2025 24 minutes ago, hacksx999 said: Does this mix her modded hair and original hair for anyone else? Apparently, this this is only for Yi Xuan alternate skin. They recently released a version for the original skin today if someone could get it please. 1
Kuruky Posted June 27, 2025 Posted June 27, 2025 10 hours ago, konnitiha said: Do you have any NSFW mods for Lucy that you would recommend? The one I still looking for 5
MiliMizuno Posted June 27, 2025 Posted June 27, 2025 https://www.patreon.com/DaisyMeow/shop/belle-mod-bunny-pajama-1809931?source=storefront any good samaritan have this maybe? ; _ ; 1
Coomin Rider Posted June 27, 2025 Posted June 27, 2025 On 6/25/2025 at 10:35 PM, JenniJack said: How can this be fixed? Can i pls have this mod? i couldnt find it here 2
Roxy-Migrudia Posted June 27, 2025 Posted June 27, 2025 9 hours ago, darkcatro said: 你能做一个给 ju fufu 吗? This is a mod I found from elsewhere and then modified the textures myself. It took me two or three hours and was exhausting, but I still feel a bit of accomplishment. It may not be perfect and might not meet your expectations because this is my first mod. I hope you don't mind. 选其一(choose one).7z 10
Roxy-Migrudia Posted June 27, 2025 Posted June 27, 2025 Just now, asdawdsdsfdsfs said: This is a mod I found from elsewhere and then modified the textures myself. It took me two or three hours and was exhausting, but I still feel a bit of accomplishment. It may not be perfect and might not meet your expectations because this is my first mod. I hope you don't mind. 选其一(Choose one).7z 24.29 兆字节 · 0 下载 Because the legs and arms have only one model, the textures are symmetrical and the same. I haven't learned anything else yet, only how to modify the textures.
Roxy-Migrudia Posted June 27, 2025 Posted June 27, 2025 3 minutes ago, asdawdsdsfdsfs said: Because the legs and arms have only one model, the textures are symmetrical and the same. I haven't learned anything else yet, only how to modify the textures. One of them is that after I finished editing the texture, I found that the texture was all reversed, making it inconvenient to modify. So there are two, and the patterns of the two mods will also be a bit different. You can see two files, named 正(positive) and 反(anti).This is a conversation I wrote using translation software, so some expressions may be unclear, please don't take offense.
Raptor_Z Posted June 27, 2025 Posted June 27, 2025 4 hours ago, shiiya said: 😭😭👃👃😭👃👃😭👃👃👃😭👃😭 JuFufuMod.7z 10
budaoyi Posted June 27, 2025 Posted June 27, 2025 14 minutes ago, asdawdsdsfdsfs said: 这是我从其他地方找到的 Mod,然后自己修改了纹理。我花了两三个小时,很累,但我仍然感到有点成就感。它可能并不完美,也可能达不到你的期望,因为这是我的第一个 Mod。我希望你不介意。 选其一(Choose one).7z正在获取信息... can you please put some white liquid on her body? 1
animedovahkiin Posted June 27, 2025 Posted June 27, 2025 Does anyone have this mod? I have a feeling it was posted in here at some point and I missed it. 5
ogogogg Posted June 27, 2025 Posted June 27, 2025 how to delete that black point on gourd KanouSakura yixuan mod 3
bongznoiiz Posted June 27, 2025 Posted June 27, 2025 11 minutes ago, ogogogg said: how to delete that black point on gourd KanouSakura yixuan mod me too
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now