Kerrkmr2 Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 (edited) 1 hour ago, GalaSeraph said: Ah, something I couldn't have figured out then, no matter what I try. arca.live denies me access to creating accounts on it, it always either puts out an error or says it sent the mail, but doesn't end up sending anything, which, in turn, means I don't have access to browse and search through the NSFW sections outside of direct links or using the app on mobile, which then in turn doesn't have access to translating stuff. Oh well, maybe next time I'll have more luck. damn :l https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/131972373?category=젠존제🔞&p=1 (원챈개설일 + 붕챈개설일 +붕스챈개설일 +찢챈개설일)×나리브에 있는 건 담모드개 수 첫홀로 대회 3등 한 모더 글작성일키라라레벨 he probably only wants this for koreans because it seems like he said he would change the password again if he knew it was leaked ww Edited March 23, 2025 by Kerrkmr2
sssjjjs Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 1. https://www.caimogu.cc/post/1932953.html 2.https://www.caimogu.cc/post/1921115.html 3.https://www.caimogu.cc/post/1893482.html anyone have these mods? 1
GalaSeraph Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 26 minutes ago, Kerrkmr2 said: damn :l https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/131972373?category=젠존제🔞&p=1 (원챈개설일 + 붕챈개설일 +붕스챈개설일 +찢챈개설일)×나리브에 있는 건 담모드개 수 첫홀로 대회 3등 한 모더 글작성일키라라레벨 he probably only wants this for koreans because it seems like he said he would change the password again if he knew it was leaked ww Yeah, it seems like there are four different release dates for stuff that I can't possibly translate into anything coherent, other than them being nicknames for ?something? multiplied by something that seems to be a community-related event. Its so Joever.
Ravannos Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 (edited) 8 hours ago, dgisaway said: Since Ming Chen's mods are all scattered across this thread, I have decided to collect every Ming Chen mod I could find. Although it's only the base model with no skins included, I have compressed all the archives into two .rar files, each containing the skins. Just download both files and extract them into your mods folder. I have updated the archives for version 1.6, but I’m not entirely sure if they will work properly. (I couldn’t find the original Ming Chen's Burnice skin—only a modified version. However, it should suffice for now.) Ming Chen - AIO 1.rar 476.97 MB · 49 downloads Ming Chen - AIO 2.rar 312.38 MB · 50 downloads Excellent collection mate. Much appreciated I noticed that the Burnice and Nicole there has no toggles. Understandable, since they likely came out first with no toggles. Lemme add to your collection with what I got Burnice - SS is a different but similar take from Lewdlad. Already posted earlier, but might as well put it here. MingChen BurniceMod.rarBurnice - SS.7z NicoleMod_merge.7z Edited March 23, 2025 by Ravannos 1
Ideshon Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 1 hour ago, Akona68 said: Quick question is there any way to fix the glow on Nekomata fluffy paws nekomata_fluffy_paw.zip 115.09 MB · 12 downloads Glow fix.zipGlow fix + Healthbar toggle.zip Put it in the replacement mod folder. 3
Mcpapas Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 Can someone combine the makeup/face from this mod https://gamebanana.com/mods/582076 and combine it with this mod https://gamebanana.com/mods/583037 please? ----> 2
nuarung Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 1 hour ago, GalaSeraph said: Yeah, it seems like there are four different release dates for stuff that I can't possibly translate into anything coherent, other than them being nicknames for ?something? multiplied by something that seems to be a community-related event. Its so Joever. help us pls... korean
TonyGunk777 Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 On 3/13/2025 at 4:45 PM, Kurko_V said: I would be grateful if someone could help me, I downloaded the game update and my characters are as they are, would someone be able to explain to me what I should do and what to download to fix this problem? I would be very grateful Unrelated but could I know the source or dl of your Anby and Astra Yao mods?
AznLethal Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 17 hours ago, Mcpapas said: anyone have the full version of these two mods please? Anby0-Bottom Heavy.zip 7
Crescent_99 Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 On 3/21/2025 at 5:55 PM, ambatukamgaming said: This is all of his mod for "FutaMods" Subscription that I've recorded all in this link: https://rentry.org/beffus345AllModsRecorded20250317 thanks alot
Saxile Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 14 hours ago, andazreal said: Added a new skin/colour palette for Waifu Newsstand - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L6UJz8SzeL3li1GCIEV4CDSqzDX_bAlu/view?usp=sharing Swap key is 'N' Hi, nice mod, but it doesn't work for me, all the others made by you work 100% except this one ;c thks 2
rufou Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 3 hours ago, Mcpapas said: Может ли кто-нибудь объединить макияж/лицо из этого мода https://gamebanana.com/mods/582076 и объединить его с этим модом https://gamebanana.com/mods/583037 , пожалуйста? ----> Anby0-Bottom Heavy.7z 4
rufou Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 Just now, rufou said: Anby0-Bottom Heavy.7z 35,79 МБ · 0 загрузок Press o button to toggle the makeup 1
andazreal Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 18 hours ago, darkcatro said: ARE you going to get the coffee shop and the arcade too yh yh eventually I will do all of sixth st... next up will be the arcade and all remaining buildings on that corner including lots of new graffiti for the wall across the st.. (with toggle) after that I'll work my down the st, noodle shop, coffee shop etc, the final one for the st will be 404 error (which I'm gonna make a lap dancing bar) so basically all the mods tie in together ... it's just ME texturing these mods tho, so you'll have to bear with me.... PEACE 4
Shadow_Wolf234 Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 (edited) On 10/15/2024 at 6:43 AM, Koneko11 said: Any one got this soldier 11 mod they can throw my way? I believe this is the one https://vgtimes.com/games/zenless-zone-zero/files/76972-.html Edited March 23, 2025 by Shadow_Wolf234
Mcpapas Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 5 hours ago, rufou said: Anby0-Bottom Heavy.7z 35.79 MB · 159 downloads thank you friend!
Kurogane0006 Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 23 hours ago, Ubghbb said: Is there a key to remove makeup? 1. copy face texture file name 2. open the ini file then search using ctrl + f 3. put ; before the "this = ...." code Example: [TextureOverrideBurniceFaceHeadDiffuse] hash = c4b6bb10 ;this = ResourceBurniceFaceADiffuse [TextureOverrideBurnice.HeadA.Diffuse.1024] hash = 68f0fb19 ;this = ResourceBurniceFaceADiffuse
GoonerGooningGoonShi Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 Cool summer-Lucy anyone have a proper plug and play fix for this lucy summer cool mode? did attempt some try to fix the missing keys toggles and hair issues but no luck and gave up. can someone help ?
Shadow_Wolf234 Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 On 2/12/2025 at 10:59 AM, ExBurst said: BelleModN.rarHere you go. Sadly not working for me, invisible arm and leg along with crotch glitch :c This is the best nude belle mod ive found so far
Cooly Fooly Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 (edited) On 3/22/2025 at 2:47 PM, zxc33422652 said: The author is almost done with it. I'm looking forward to it Reveal hidden contents Hmmm I see some folks have peeked at the discord to see some pics of me asking for help with blender things lol. To more officially update you guys: I'm in a good spot now and it should be done this next week. I've had to learn a lot to be able to make this mod what I'm wanting it to be, and it's my first mod so it's taken a lot of time to get here. All the most difficult hurdles perceptibly lay in the past, I'll just need to once again locate the time to allocate to finishing it this week. It should have outfit toggles and hopefully more if I can achieve it. Edit: I haven't been playing the game for the past week so I'm gonna take today to catch up on story and events Edited March 23, 2025 by Cooly Fooly 9
kiro21212121 Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 8 hours ago, JustSm1tty said: Does anyone have the full version of this mod ZhuYuan -yyzj-.rar 10
oooo1111880 Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 Is it normal for the mod to stop working or break when I move away from the character?
GuyInDogSuit Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 2 hours ago, oooo1111880 said: Is it normal for the mod to stop working or break when I move away from the character? Do you mean when you zoom the camera out from your character, or while walking away from an NPC? You might have high-precision character resolution toggled on in the settings.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now