• 2 weeks later...

Just would like to say, loved Ep 1 - believable VA, and good interaction, reminded me a bit of Dragon Age : Origins which is no bad thing.

Things I think would improve it :

More inter-character dialogue! 

Some of the quest items were too close to the beginning of a dungeon, you could virtually run in, grab and run out.

More dialogue options when PC talks to the girls .....could be funny.

Finally, a couple of "bugs" (not sure if mentioned). When leaving the Mythic Dawn fort, there was a clear doorway I couldn't walk through (no biggie) and the funniest bug (?!) was

walking too close to Dahlia when she went to break in her body and being in the room with her as she stands there with the man and you hear all the noises like they were faking it! ha ha All in, great work, will download part 2.

Guest Jenova23

Hey I was messing around with akatosh's voice files trying to make it more god like and I was wondering if someone can convert this to fuz so I can use it in game I tried myself but it doesn't work.

• 2 weeks later...

Been a lurker/downloader for a couple of months... had to put up a post on this one...

Fun f'n add-on....

Just rolled through both ep 1 and 2....

I only had 1 problem with ep. 1

When going into the vap lair to get the gem, follower ran out of the cave (right after entering the cave).

This was fixed by going outside of the cave then coming back in.

I was slightly disappointed... when I put both followers in padded chastity belts with cursed soul jem plugs and they didn't do anything freaky...

Truly the only followers I would think about keeping around... although sometimes I did thing about ball gag'n the both of them...

So how far off is ep 3?

Hehe... Uhh it's probably never coming

Started work on the Discworld mod which is looking like a alpha with 6-8 hours of content will be released for all of 5 hours late this month to mid april.

I had episode 3 and 4 storyboarded which ties into some of the reasons akatosh and azura took different interests in the girls but Discworld will likely take till end of year to get our 25-40 hours of content and after that a kickstarter is being planned for a unique game using UDK

There is still a chance, maybe if we get a lul or I finish early or as a break. Beleive it or not part 1 took 14 days part 2 13 days then maybe a day or two for testing, so they are not really resource hogs for me but time is time and part 3 was planned on being a weeee bit longer lol

And ya I am looking into the whole Yap their asses off, I added only say blah blah hours to the girls but it didn't seem to work, hopefully have better luck in Discworld cause as of right now we are planning on 8 companions, though one of them doesn't talk.. it just eats people and runs around on hundreds of pink legs

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad I don't have your creative energy. I would never sleep. Thanks for replying to my UTube comment, I'm glad you acknowledge feedback, lots of people just blank you. I wish you continued success in your modding endeavours. You certainly deserve it. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Posted this also on nexus for any help.

Been enjoying this mod, but I'm stuck on a quest. I'm in Mystic Dawn Fort and have killed the 2 cult members. The quest marker is near locked door. I found Amulet of Akatosh, Dhalia's ring and some scrolls. If try to talk to Dhalia and get person is busy. I tried to disable and enable her to reset, didn't work. Also tried stop combat on her.
I tried loading earlier save and it was the same. I tried sqs, but don't want to break any other quests.
Thanks for any help.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...