Ya I know lol, it's just for the teaser is all, all that shits so tiny it was a pain to work with it even

So the world is actually kind of moving, Anyone interested in building random outdoor shit let me know I can throw ya the esp. It's easy to port as long as no landscape is edited :)

Anyone interested in setting up my forums better than my fail ass?

PM me or skype at darren.d23

I am literally horrible at it and I got better things to do like work on part 3 :P

Using godaddy cpanel linux phpbb or whatever

The base shitty forums are setup with a wow style just to get a look at it but gd i hate dealing with web shit for some reason

Oh hell fuck it, I'm too excited to wait on the audio and making the forums atm

Final will have forum listing, voiceover and plea to any modders who want to help lol

At the rate I get audio I'll probably have my little village of Ankhmorpork done, hell the gd unseen university exterior is f'ing done for the most part

Of all the many, many fully voiced custom characters I've seen added in mods, Dhalia and Alune are by far my favorites.  Beyond the spectacular quality of the voice acting, their conversations are damned nigh the most authentic, funny, charming ones in the game; bar none.

High praise considering it was a concept one day and I wrote the whole script 2 days later :P

Credit where all credit is due any voice actor who works with me that doesnt make my script their own and change the writing will probably get canned :P

I know I write kind of meh, at least I think so and the girls change shit all over the place, I actually designed scenes with holes that don't show in any way in the game but it gives me spacers to add new dialogue they come up with, already had to use 3 of them for Dhalia

And the fun thing is, it doesn't take much to make characters alive IMO, the girls have like 180 or so lines each IF that in DB1, some of the characters ppl put out have like 1k and they bore the hell out of me rofl.

Wait till part 3, if it goes as planned all 8-infinity added characters will banter with each other and dhalia and allune, I'm already picturing the whole discworld  following me around

100% quest audio for dhalia in game and working

So far I'm loving this mod, but I think I hit a bug. I'm back in solitude and supposed to talk to the dude again, but he's standing in front of the inn and I get no quest options when talking to him, and he doesn't run out to meet me out front of solitude, so I think I'm stuck.

Since I'm phenominally bad at scripting, anyone know if there is a way to script the baby dragon so when he is enabled he disables after a minute or so? Just so it would be easier to script the scenes, cause right now I just have a blank scene with a timer but it seems to screw up any further summons of the dragon in the same zone, moment they swap zones she can summon away

100% allune audio in and working.. she got done first.. its a cold day in hell!

Final update before launch

Main quest audio 98%

Misc audio 80%

Bugs 0

Quest stability 100%

New game loads and saves tested working perfectly

All map markers etc working perfectly

Final audio will be in by teusday, working on trailer for DB3 Discworld now to include as a playable bik video at the end of DB2

ETA 6 days till launch, thanks for the patience 

Episode 2 is tentatively done

Download link if anyone can speed test it today so I can release in 8 hours or so

Quest fires up from a dialogue option wiht allune when allune and dhalia are in the same cell

A lot of the zones are a little sparse, the guy working on the clutter is still MIA had some personal problems so the mod is a little devoid of chests etc and shiny shit to look at atm but I'm tired of sitting on it and waiting on people

FEEDBACK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I am actually starting a full test after I post this so consider this in Alpha, save your game, back it up do w/e, Also a teaser for DB3 at the end. No trailer yet that's what I'm recording for as I test it today

Forgot to de-esmify teh damn main part so you will see graphic bugs till I fix it after my test and allune got stuck in a staircase once just do a wait if that happens.

Lhor also has no dialogue lines even after the quest, cause I just realized he never gave me the audio.. fucking already sent a email screaming at him

EDIT: REMOVED, lololol fucking bik file all wtf pwns the ending and theres some minor fixes that can break the quest, fixing now will repost in a hour or so

I didn't read the last 11 pages, but thought I'd bring up the only issue I've had so far.

I went into the Mythic Dawn's camp/cave. I sneaked in a short ways and had a CTD, which is the first in this game so far actually. No biggie, I restarted Skyrim from the autosave going in and all was fine with no more crashing, but every dude in there was butt naked. Not sure if that was intentional or not, but they also had nothing in their inventories. I got through it, the quest advanced and I got back outside. At that point I made a hard save and quit, and here I am now.

Just a heads up in case you haven't heard of this yet.

I am enjoying it so far, though. Love the dialogue and you found some decent voice acting. Kudos. Damned near all mods fall very, very short in the voice acting department.

I didn't read the last 11 pages, but thought I'd bring up the only issue I've had so far.

I went into the Mythic Dawn's camp/cave. I sneaked in a short ways and had a CTD, which is the first in this game so far actually. No biggie, I restarted Skyrim from the autosave going in and all was fine with no more crashing, but every dude in there was butt naked. Not sure if that was intentional or not, but they also had nothing in their inventories. I got through it, the quest advanced and I got back outside. At that point I made a hard save and quit, and here I am now.

Just a heads up in case you haven't heard of this yet.

I am enjoying it so far, though. Love the dialogue and you found some decent voice acting. Kudos. Damned near all mods fall very, very short in the voice acting department.

Do people not listen to the dialogue lol

The crash is a little weird

But even the girls comment on the fact its F'ing crazy and they are nekkid and the guard says "Come back to gloat?"

HINT HINT HINT "BAD WOLF" IS IN THE TITLE

You might just end up there again in days of future past for the first time for the last time