Anyone dumb enough to want to help me alpha test just the quest story once I have it completed?

Bear in mind there is 0 audio besides me going blahblahblah for each line, 0 extra dialogue and banter, it will just be to run the zones test scripts/scenes test navmeshes and difficulty as well.

send me a PM if you're game I'll have it bsa'd by sunday most likely

Ok well I'm in panic mode atm

now its been like 6 hours

first scene I make with a ref alias to a new character in a new quest works, every subsequent alias i add is broke to all fuck and just wont work

And I literally cant figure it out

When i do a dialogue option for the same character and save/reload it works like a charm

when I put them in a scene, same character audio etc they will not fire or even walk, same reference alias shit ive been doing since day 1

something is unbelievably fucked atm

If I can workaround by adding a new quest per new scene I will try but fml thats going to be clutter

7年前,我被人卖.一卖10年,卖被全世界.

7年后,仲将我卖,再卖15年,卖被全世界.

你满意啦?

老大.

Well google translate turned that into

---------

Seven years ago, I was selling people. One selling for 10 years, has been sold all over the world.
Seven years later, Chung will I sell, then sell for 15 years, has been sold all over the world.

Are you satisfied now?

Boss.
---------------

lol

And I think shits been fixed but I still don't understand WHY, it wasnt adding the quest aliases for the extra ppl unless they were at the top of the alias list which makes no fucking sense

VA's balls in your park now *drops the mic*

I actually have no fucking clue how long or how hard this mod will be, I am using my specialized SUPAAMGFUCKINGWEAPON that does 1k of dmg at lvl 1, that being said there were guys I could not one shot with it, final boss took 4 swings, but seeing as you have 3 companions it should work out

Took me exactly 59 min to run the quest from talking to allune to the complete stage. That was with one shotting nearly everything, knowing exactly where to go, coc'ing my way to most areas and dialogue takes 2 sec per line since theres nothing there. 

Expect maybe 2 hours with the girls and lhor

I am doing one last try to see if the map markers will work and if they dont well YOLO, its entirely linear once you are inside the last large zone and the gd quest objectives tell you exactly where to go so meh, no hand holding l2 read interwebz

Guest Ragna_Rok

when it comes to good dungeons, its also about atmosphere. and when this one is right, i take my time... why hurry?

its like fighting a dragon... use dragonrend, and go berserk on his ass in 10 seconds... ooooor, you let him land, damage about half of his health, and then when you notice he is about to fly again, leave cover, and two-handed power-strike so that you hit him just after he left the ground for a meter height max, results in a guaranteed crashlanding after a circle turn, and i simply love to see those :)

anyhow... cant wait for release :)

Main quest 100%

Additional dialogue/triggers 100%

Compatibility with extra followers 100% (barring if they block your personal path but meh)

Main quest bugs 0%

Number of guards nommed by Boo 13

Clutter is promised finished on teusday

Audio  0%

Moving all assets to backup harddrives and dropbox and commencing work on 'Dragon Break Episode 3: Discworld' until I start receiving audio

I offered them extra cash but short of going to their houses with a gun to their heads, the audio will be done when it gets done now I guess :P

Tss, not a continent, if I get it right, some space over a giant tortue back.

Do not try to avoid telling you did not know, that's privileged information of Master Rincevent.
(Or, maybe, we could arrange for some trade, there always some insurrance for things like that).

Indeed otherwise, DS into TES = :)
And, great as to the progress,  no worry at all as to the 3rd part, knowing you plan for a 4th ? !

I am thinking of just making a full 4096 64 cell brick of a island IE bigger than skyrim, the reason for this is cause then I can actually do a landmass that is damn near similiar to discworld and other ppl can then do plugin files for it and create their own adventures

Not 100% on that yet and part 4 will be me taking a long deserved break if I live through this

post-52747-0-33123400-1389499946_thumb.jpgI

As of now LOD is working and I have almost all the information I need to actually do this project. Character models and such and armor etc will have to be done by others and hopefully we can get more talented people than I involved as we start moving.

I am about to buy the damn domain hosting blah blah for a forum and get it setup over the weekend

Then mapping will commence storyboarding need to have it all down before I start building the world cause well we need to know where everything goes :P

Part 4 at this point will be a pipedream

Hell I changed part 3 from traveling back in time to make sure uriel septum dies to a fucking discworld tribute over the last 3 days so meh you never know what will happen

World map wasnt working but I can figure that out later, just knowing I can make LOD work is enough to push onward

I am thinking of just making a full 4096 64 cell brick of a island IE bigger than skyrim, the reason for this is cause then I can actually do a landmass that is damn near similiar to discworld and other ppl can then do plugin files for it and create their own adventures

Not 100% on that yet and part 4 will be me taking a long deserved break if I live through this

attachicon.giflodworking.jpgI

As of now LOD is working and I have almost all the information I need to actually do this project. Character models and such and armor etc will have to be done by others and hopefully we can get more talented people than I involved as we start moving.

I am about to buy the damn domain hosting blah blah for a forum and get it setup over the weekend

Then mapping will commence storyboarding need to have it all down before I start building the world cause well we need to know where everything goes :P

Part 4 at this point will be a pipedream

Hell I changed part 3 from traveling back in time to make sure uriel septum dies to a fucking discworld tribute over the last 3 days so meh you never know what will happen

World map wasnt working but I can figure that out later, just knowing I can make LOD work is enough to push onward

O____________o mother of goddddddd? *throws money at screen* take mahh money noww

This shits driving me crazy, finally get the world I want generated correctly, no tears etc and when I do LOD it works for most of the landscape and all objects and trees and even ground textures but not water.. or maybe IDK cause it adds this BS all over the place the ugly shit

post-52747-0-13615400-1389531465_thumb.jpg