ok..after sitting at my keyboard for 10 mins thinking what to write about this awesome mod my brain has gone through all the "this is pro work"  and "great acting" and "very stable for a skyrim mod" and the endless list in my head goes on, but to sum it all up ill just say...10/10 u win.

Aye and what i cant say on the other site is

FUCK THE STUPID FUCKING MOD REVIEWERS

Descent never even had one of these PoS big shot youtube fucks do a video on it and it got int he top 10 mods on pc gamer, and it got published and distributed in the german 'pc games' magazine... 

So ya.. fuck those twats

And thanks for the love :P

Gotta deal with little shits going 'USE RIGHT DOORS" I wanna be like "Show me that you can functionally tie your shoes and I might"

My /rage for the day

The quest starts outside of Solitude's gate. Just run up toward the gate a some guy should come and give you a letter. Also, no you don't have to be recognized as dragonborn I ran through the quest before I even went into Whiterun for the first time. Everyone will still act as you are though.

Ya I never really thought a condition for that quest would be needed and honestly I see no reason for ppl using live another life to not be able to do the mod so meh! :P

The quest starts outside of Solitude's gate. Just run up toward the gate a some guy should come and give you a letter. Also, no you don't have to be recognized as dragonborn I ran through the quest before I even went into Whiterun for the first time. Everyone will still act as you are though.

Ya I never really thought a condition for that quest would be needed and honestly I see no reason for ppl using live another life to not be able to do the mod so meh! :P

Don't get me wrong I wasn't complaining about it I was merely informing him/her that no you don't have to be dragonborn but that it will treat you as such.

The problem isn't your mod. It's mine! Started off making over every female in Skyrim, a couple of houses, then adding in a sexlab mod that works with sl aroused just to finish my complete mental breakdown. Sad thing is, I sort of have the sexlab part working even though I am using aipackages instead of quests. But it works and that is all I care about. The problem is my damn houses! Every time I think I am just about done, I see some new/better way of doing things, and scrap everything I had done on the mansion, and start over! Now I'm trying to make it adoption friendly, on top of trying to make it nice enough that the residents of Sovngarde will think they went to the wrong place :P

Don't get me wrong I wasn't complaining about it I was merely informing him/her that no you don't have to be dragonborn but that it will treat you as such.

Lol I wasn;t bitching just stating my POV on it really

Had a lot of ppl ask and shit before to :)

For anyone who wants to hep make dungeons. I have a easy process to move your dungeon to my esp. The hardest part of getting DB2 done is the dungeon design, I have 2 ppl helping but I am slow as fuck so I count as -.5. If anyone wants to jump on board and throw a random dungeon or two together for use in the mod hit me up via e-mail ddproductions83@gmail.com

Everything for part 2 is in the dwemer/cave variety or a mix of the 2, all diff cave types can be used pretty much. 5 zones out of 17 minimum are done and we can use even more than that if we wanted

Hit me up if you're interested, even one dungeon design can shave a day or two off this crap :P

Lol now you make me feel bad :P

Umm for a update for anyone all gung ho about part 2...

My man ryuuji AKA MarianHawk on the nexus just sent me shit he did in a few hours time.... 

This is going to be faster and more epic than I probably hoped

This kids got more creative level design talent in his left nut than I do in my whole body

:P

Hi there, enjoyed the meeting with the first girl, beautiful voice acting indeed.

Sadly I can't progress, I'm stuck at the entrance of the underwater dungeon, I get CTD as soon as I try to enter it.

Here is my load order :

Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Falskaar.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Dragon Break.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
OBlHairFinal.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SPIKE.esm
UndergroundBathhouse.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
RevampedExteriorFog.esp
BardSoundsMalukah.esp
Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
DangerousNights1.0.esp
DungeonQuestAwareness.esp
ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp
LoversVictim.esp
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SexLabGuild.esp
SexLabSquirt.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Footprints.esp
SkyUI.esp
BodyChange.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
Aradia Lace Dress.esp
Futa equippable.esp
LeatherHarness - Bombshell.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp
MashupUNP.esp
MinaArmors.esp
SC_NobleDresses.esp
Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp
WestWindMisfit.esp
Witch Elf Armour.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
Another Sorting-LightWeight.esp
ASM-Soul Gems-Alternative.esp
HarvestOverhaulDawnguardDragonborn.esp
HarvestOverhaulCreaturesDawnguardHearthfireDragonborn.esp
ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp
PATCHDragon Break.esp
Dragon Break E1BW Apachii.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
ub_npc_rework.esp
ub_tapestry.esp
w2salem.esp
AchieveThat.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Book Covers Dawnguard.esp
Book Covers Hearthfire.esp
Book Covers Dragonborn.esp
ASM-Books-Labeled.esp
Civil War Overhaul.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
GrassOnSteroids_NaturalEdition_SFO.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Headtracking.esp
Hemet2CircletReplacer.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
TanningSmeltingExp.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AMBSkyforgePatch.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
conjure_chest.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLab Enchantress.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-BetterStealthAIPatch.esp
LockpickingOverhaul4.esp
DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
_NewHair.esp
Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp
MTOH.esp
N_43 Hair Pack.esp
numenume Hair.esp
SGHairPack06.esp
SGHairPack01.esp
SGHairPack04.esp
SGHairPack02.esp
SGHairPack05.esp
SGHairPack03.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
Feminine Females.esp
SBF All In One + DLC.esp
DanarielStormbow.esp
Kamille.esp
Zt_followers.esp
NoNakedComments.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AFTPatch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
Purewaters.esp
PurewatersDG.esp
PurewatersDB.esp
Waves.esp
Blacksmithforge water fix Vanilla.esp
Blacksmithforge water fix DG.esp
Blacksmithforge water fix HF.esp
Blacksmithforge water fix DB.esp
GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer (Younger Fellatio).esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
LoversVictim_DogsnHorses.esp
VelvetRobesandCloaks.esp
SkyDreamMaidens.esp

Tried to put ESM and ESP on top with no luck.

Any help appreciated :)

Well in that order Dragon Break isn't at the top :P

Umm Crashing outside the ruin is weird to, heres my best guess to try and disable and give it a second go

Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp   (Honestly probably not a problem but could be due to the encounter zone)

Dragon Break E1BW Apachii.esp    (With your apachii changes you might want to try it W/O this one as well)

(The location makes me think something might be weird with the navmesh etc since the location is underwater)

Purewaters.esp

PurewatersDG.esp
PurewatersDB.esp
Waves.esp

I really don't know, you have a load of mods installed man. From where it crashes it has to have something to do with loading inside, but the inside assets are minuscule. Theres a bunch of dragur, few lights, one water plane, dead dhalia, 15 or so cells, and like 15 tomb thingys lol
One of the few things I can think of is when you load into that zone it loads you under water. So the water things could cause a issue combined with some fx fixes and other crap might just combine to blow your game up. 
Try moving them to the top and temporaily disabling the mods I mentioned, If it still wont let you enter let me know, I can try tossing you a changed PATCH esp removing the water plane and moving the load in

Tried removing all mods mentioned from load order and moving your ESM under Skyrim.esm with no luck, still crashing when I try to enter the underwater cave.

I know I have a hell lot of mods but my Skyrim is suprisingly very stable, I don't think that the problem lies in the water itself but from a navmesh problem indeed, thus said I'm no modder and I might be wrong.

Sad because I really want to see what lies after :)

The weird thing is there's no navmesh inconsistency there

The only navmesh discrepancy the mod has is in markarth I think lol

Try doing in console

help 00

then pgup tab and fine 00dhaliatombfirst

I think it's something like that

coc 00dhaliatombfirst

If it still crashes let me know then its completely in the zone, not a load in issue

The problem with this shit and the number of mods you have is it turns into a narrow it down nightmare :P

There needs to be a program that grabs the log when you crash to determine what it is