As far as SexLab is concerned, I will know if I will take a crack at it after I play with the mod... which will be after my next round of updates to the mods I am working on... which will be somewhere in February :)

In the meantime, if you really MUST have sex with them, I recommend Puppet Master.

If you want more info when i went into her inventory it showed the dress has equipped even though she was naked. I just unequipped then re-equipped and the dress appeared. Maybe my game just likes making people naked when they spawn? Though every other npc added by the mod seems fine.

I finally got back from work so I can hopefully finish the quest tonight, I'll report anything else I see.

BTW, loved the Dragon Ball reference! nice, unexpected touch, made my day.

Uhhh ... If there was a dragonball reference then one of the VA's threw it in.. Plz clue me in cause I have watched a grand total of 0 episodes of that show roflmao

I force my VA's to go creative on the script so they sound more convincing :P least the female or main ones, I write like shit

Ya skyrim I didnt want a permanent armor on them so I did the ring on and off trick while they had armor in their inventory, but in his case it seems to not have taken. Once I gave them armor they never seemed to show up naked again so IDK

Also endorse this shit on the nexus so we can go crazy!

And Ill be adding a paypal link so some of you cheapskates can show some love to the VA's and mwa, as soon as paypal figures its shit out today or tomorrow lol

I'll probably get in trouble for that but I'm only ASKING for donations mods! lol part 2 comes out weather you bitches pony up $$ or not

But for clarification any donations I receive will only go toward working on mods, I pay the more line intensive VA's, pennies for their work but I try. So after a low tax of 47 billion$ to fund failbamacare.com all proceeds will be split evenly 

(It's a joke if you don't get it... diaf)

The Dragon Ball reference is when Allune ask how many dragons you have killed and that if you collect their balls you can make a wish.

In Dragon Ball, they collect these orange spheres called the dragon balls and when you have all seven a magic dragon appears and grants you a wish they they scatter across the world and you have to go find them again. Obviously in dragon ball they aren't actual dragon testicles as Allune suggests in that line.

Btw did the scene with the cultists (they didn't attack like you said might happen, no biggie just attacked them and problem solved) and I finally think I know where this is going (even though the title gives a huge hint, I couldn't put 2 and 2 together till now.) Now i'm excited, gonna keep going!

EDIT: Ok I redid the first camp encounter again and turns out i missed the dialogue somehow the first time which was why I though it was some bug. Now that I'm further along it all makes sense anyway so don't mind me.

lolol

Ok I thought she was just being funny when she did that idle line

IKR worst part is "Dragon Break" AND "Bad Wolf" are spoilers, I mean comon I double spoilered the TITLE, I'm a troll

I did the same for the second one as well but its a bit harder to figure out beforehand

Ok american horror story season 2 and sleep deprivation... fucked up

Alright  I finished it, Very nice work only real problems I encountered was the dialogue being too quiet sometimes and being drowned out by the sounds of combat, and for whatever reason all the enemies seem to just run, hide and cower when i attack them. They initially fight back but after a while they just run and hide, it's weird.

As for nit picky problems, their could have been bigger dungeons and the mapping could have been more detailed but hey the main part was that the companions where awesome and they worked flawlessly 99% of the time. I'll send a small donation your way once the Paypal thing gets sorted. Can't wait for the next part hope it extends the banter between the two as the dialogue back and forth is really good but because it plays about every minute you go through all the conversations pretty quickly so adding more seems like a good way to go.

I swear I put like a 8 hour timer between them but I guess if you fast travel a lot it would just reset it.

Will check into changing that later today when I play with the esp

Ya it was more intro and story as well, there seems to be some stupid problems with adding a character into scenes then trying to make them attack. Shouldnt be a issue in the next one though (I Hope) 

There has to be a way to force aggression but IDK gonna play with it later, TBH the naked men running away is kind of funny and comon if Emporer palpatine(Dhalia) was coming at you nonstop spamming lighting youd cower to

I think this works but how do I get it in a smaller button rofl

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ddproductions83%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=DDPRODUCTIONS83&item_number=Loverslab&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

Nm LL smalls it down anyway

There has to be some code like url= blah blah button! I WILL FIND YOU

Wait the dremora ran from you.. that's priceless. They did decide not to attack me once when i put my weapon away then allune WTF execute moved them from behind. The girls are beyond overpowered at level 1

We need a video montage of Allune pwning ppl cause I think I saw like 200 executes from her in 25 or so playthroughs

I'd just like to report something strange that happened. I walked into the Strange Cave and, once the loading screen went away and the cell was loaded, everything was normal for about a split second. Then, suddenly, everything went pretty much pitch black. I could still see the compass, but the Quests and Settings tabs of the Start menu could not be navigated to, I could not go into the character menu, and the Load option in the Start Menu was greyed-out. I created a save at that point, reloaded the save after quitting the game, and everything progressed as normal. Apart from that hiccup (which might have been specific to me), everything else was great. Terrific mod!

I'd just like to report something strange that happened. I walked into the Strange Cave and, once the loading screen went away and the cell was loaded, everything was normal for about a split second. Then, suddenly, everything went pretty much pitch black. I could still see the compass, but the Quests and Settings tabs of the Start menu could not be navigated to, I could not go into the character menu, and the Load option in the Start Menu was greyed-out. I created a save at that point, reloaded the save after quitting the game, and everything progressed as normal. Apart from that hiccup (which might have been specific to me), everything else was great. Terrific mod!

Happens to me too.

Happens to me too.

Do you have an NVIDIA card by any chance? or using ELFX to improve your lighting maybe?

I have read something similar happening with certain NVIDIA cards in some areas (I think it was on the forum for the ELFX mod). Not sure what the fix was but that could send you in the right direction.

Happens to me too.

Do you have an NVIDIA card by any chance? or using ELFX to improve your lighting maybe?

I have read something similar happening with certain NVIDIA cards in some areas (I think it was on the forum for the ELFX mod). Not sure what the fix was but that could send you in the right direction.

I have a NVIDIA card but this is the first time this has happened, ever. Don't that ELFX thing either. I got 2500ish hours of play time in Skyrim so I know it's not my graphics card :P.

Just started this out, and it's fantastic so far.  The voice acting is great and the dialogue is really entertaining.  Voice acting and dialogue are probably the most cringe-inducing things about most player made mods that I've tried, but this is high quality stuff.  Hat's off, man :)

Happens to me too.

I ran into the exact same problem as them and I do not have an NVIDIA card or use ELFX. I use a Radeon HD 7800 series card, and I have never seen this problem before. I was also able to continue by saving, exiting to the main menu, and then loading the save which fixed the problem.

Other than that it's a great mod so far, love the banter. I gave it my endorsement at Nexus, keep up the good work!

OK try this

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/b63qvlgvohb93q9/Dragon%20Break.esp?dl=1&token_hash=AAFkyye0YYnVdI88YYVeRUv5DUQR2b30rZSEHdYdBbt-Ug

That is the modified esp, The entire zone was probably loading in one shot so I added rooms portals the works and changed some minor interior lighting shit so give it a shot

Just overwrite the esp and those having troubles zone into the cave a few thousand times to test plz!

It shouldn't cause any issue with a saved game(I hope) unless you are in the cave and try to load then you may crash

Gotta raid will check back in a few hours

I can't stress enough that I CANT test this I've never had a issue so I have to rely on feedback so let me know ASAP if you could so I can modify the upload files

OK try this

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/b63qvlgvohb93q9/Dragon%20Break.esp?dl=1&token_hash=AAFkyye0YYnVdI88YYVeRUv5DUQR2b30rZSEHdYdBbt-Ug

That is the modified esp, The entire zone was probably loading in one shot so I added rooms portals the works and changed some minor interior lighting shit so give it a shot

Just overwrite the esp and those having troubles zone into the cave a few thousand times to test plz!

It shouldn't cause any issue with a saved game(I hope) unless you are in the cave and try to load then you may crash

Gotta raid will check back in a few hours

I can't stress enough that I CANT test this I've never had a issue so I have to rely on feedback so let me know ASAP if you could so I can modify the upload files

That seems to have fixed the issue for me. I haven't quite hit the 1,000 times mark, but before it was happening 100% of the time and with the new esp it has happened 0% of the time in 15-20 tries. Thanks!

Okay seriously, you're magic or something I love all your mods. This is the most fun I've had in Skyrim. I had no issues with anything in this mod and loved everything about it. The VAs were amazing, the dialog was hilarious, and the whole way through I couldn't wait for what happens next. I can't comment on the difficulty because I have a mod that ramps it up.

Ya I tend to put the mobs at "scale to player level 1.1" so they should pose a challenge but not really much else. It's all about the story for me :)

I also did all my testing at lvl 1 and i think i defaulted the girls min ilvl to be like 5 so allune was literally WTF executing everything she hit. It was pretty epic not gonna lie. Ever seen a nekkid woman execute a mammoth at level 1 with a dagger?