tbbp anims

Dragonjoe69

1. not all use the HDT physics, because the application is for a great many people simply too complicated.

because in some HDT mods, one must understand something of modding!
2. HDT physics does not run independently, one needs more mods such example SKSE.

continue HDT is far from mature, the breast and ass movements are still unrealistic for me.
concerning the half I use still prefer BBP \ TBBP animations.

german

1. nicht alle verwenden die HDT-Physik , denn die anwendung ist für sehr viele menschen ganz einfach zu kompliziert .

denn bei einigen HDT-mods muß man etwas von modding verstehen !
2. HDT-Physik läuft nicht eigenständig , man benötigt weitere mods wie zum beispiel SKSE .

weiterhin ist HDT noch lange nicht ausgereift , die brust und arsch bewegungen sind für mich immernoch unrealistisch .
desshalb verwende ich immernoch lieber BBP\TBBP animationen .

At least you have the HDT Object, which is simple a equipment piece and you don't need anything else to do. It still far more realistic than the tbbp animation, though, although the real problem is that is a heavy performance hitter, specially if you run the required waitbusyrenderer=true in your enb boost ;o

As for skse, well, of course, but skse is so mandatory in any skyrim set up that I dont know why its needed to pointing out as a flaw...

Archived