I updated my skeleton to xpmse 2.0 beta 1 and also installed the realistic ragdolls and force mod. Now suddenly armored bikinis flattens the breasts. I don't see this effect happening with other armors. What's with the armored bikini's that it happens? I use UNPBO HDT 3.2 body.

Edit. Hmm i think the changes made the breasts smaller overall as well.

Great work on body and armor conversions here.  Lots to choose from and different from anything you usually see.  Makes UNPBO feel exclusive.  I think the model used in the pictures is what did it for me.  She's gorgeous!  Pictures were done right as well.  Great poses to show it all off.  Thank you.

This may be a stupid question.  I only looked through the description, FAQs and a few pages and didn't see anything directly related.  My question is: with the Devious Devices mods, do the items fit well on UNPBO or will you find lots of clipping?  I don't mind slight clipping, but sometimes some bodies don't work well with certain items. 

I updated my skeleton to xpmse 2.0 beta 1 and also installed the realistic ragdolls and force mod. Now suddenly armored bikinis flattens the breasts. I don't see this effect happening with other armors. What's with the armored bikini's that it happens? I use UNPBO HDT 3.2 body.

The order is if your extensions are not 100% inline with current hdt is: (in this order)

Install your body

Install HDT AND ALL ->NEEDED HDT<- extensions (seriously check what version and what plug ins you need)

Install any BBP or TBBP variants of said body if you're using unique everything then you'll have to account for each body type in each folder manually (if you don't have or use MO, you're pretty much hosed here as far as bugchecking goes)

Install your enabled outfits

Install your skeleton

(run fnis, check the arm patch and PCEA patch if you need to)

For obvious reasons you should be using MO for this, so you can make sure shit is both modular and correct.

*if your skeleton is still crushed, add a tbbp animation pack after your skeleton before panicking and setting your self on fire

The order is if your extensions are not 100% inline with current hdt is: (in this order)

Install your body

Install HDT AND ALL ->NEEDED HDT<- extensions (seriously check what version and what plug ins you need)

Install any BBP or TBBP variants of said body if you're using unique everything then you'll have to account for each body type in each older manually (if you don't have or use MO, you're pretty much hosed here as far as bugchecking goes)

Install your skeleton

For obvious reasons you should be using MO for this, so you can make sure shit is both modular and correct.

*if your skeleton is still crushed, add a tbbp animation pack after your skeleton before panicking and setting your self on fire

The problem i think is with the body and the position of TBBP bones. I'll just keep using the old skeleton.

Install your body

Install any BBP or TBBP variants of said body if you're using unique everything then you'll have to account for each body type in each older manually (if you don't have or use MO, you're pretty much hosed here as far as bugchecking goes)

Install your skeleton

The problem i think is with the body and the position of TBBP bones. I'll just keep using the old skeleton.

The skeleton definitely matters; as an example, the un7b skeleton breast bone length pretty much turns everything into cone shaped rocket cheechees, regardless of which mesh you use with it, so for greatest hilarity try UNPTM or UNP Skinny-PE to have your very own pack of cenobite involuntarily-eye-stabbing waifus.

For a long period of time I've been using 7BO body even though I prefer slimmer legs. That's because ingame 7BO and UNPBO differ with breasts shape, which is odd as the upper part of torso should be identical. For some reason UNPBO seems to have pointier nipples and to be somehow out of shape, whilst the 7BO breasts are perfect... but the thighs are sevenbaseish! I use the XP32's updated skeleton that has been posted previously in this thread to avoid flat breasts. I don't use HDT at all so that's no the issue.

Oh, and I'd like to fix the flatiness of the breasts. All the solutions include tinkering with HDT configs, but I don't use one.

Some screens to explain my problem. Character's weight set to 1, breast size slider to 0.54.

7BO

4cPsZpq.jpg

dHbh3Yh.jpg

UNPBO

kEwJYqk.jpg

XRQIrjr.jpg

For a long period of time I've been using 7BO body even though I prefer slimmer legs. That's because ingame 7BO and UNPBO differ with breasts shape, which is odd as the upper part of torso should be identical. For some reason UNPBO seems to have pointier nipples and to be somehow out of shape, whilst the 7BO breasts are perfect... but the thighs are sevenbaseish! I use the XP32's updated skeleton that has been posted previously in this thread to avoid flat breasts. I don't use HDT at all so that's no the issue.

Oh, and I'd like to fix the flatiness of the breasts. All the solutions include tinkering with HDT configs, but I don't use one.

Some screens to explain my problem. Character's weight set to 1, breast size slider to 0.54.

7BO

4cPsZpq.jpg

dHbh3Yh.jpg

UNPBO

kEwJYqk.jpg

XRQIrjr.jpg

Skeleton should not look like that at all, especially on the UNP. Definitely a mitigating or external issue.

Conversion of R18pn lingerie set:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52168/?

No requirements

attachicon.gifR18pn - 7BO.rar

Alternative Link

http://www.mediafire.com/download/otd2lq5ms6cg2v4/R18pn+-+7BO.rar

Devious Assets 2,7 for UNPBO and 7BO will be done soon.

Google Translator

Thanks! 

but I found the problem

There must've been a mistake to view the conversion

Please modify

Original

post-3904-0-02445200-1406558690_thumb.pn

7bo

post-3904-0-61227200-1406558888_thumb.pn

post-3904-0-02445200-1406558690_thumb.png

post-3904-0-61227200-1406558888_thumb.png

Hello,

Thank you OP for creating this. Seriously outstanding work. I'm considering switching from CBBE. Can someone recommend a armor pack that converts vanilla armor to this body replacer? I'm new to Skyrim so there is so much information that is very confusing.

Based on what I've read so far is this body compatible with with SevenBase Bombshell? that's 7BO right? I'm still not sure on the terminoligies or shorthand yet.

What about UNPB? Is that the same as SevenBase Bombshell? Thanks in advance.

been a while since ive been here  :P whoever fixed up the OP @refat or @sunwalker or both, a big thank you goes out to you. Glad people still love oppai!! I recently got married a few weeks ago so i haven't modded much since then. however i did see the tera sea dog armor and since i looove pirate clothes i couldn't resist but to try and convert again. i ll try to finish it before i get busy again

Screen_Shot443434.jpg

~and shout-out to SilverWolfNo1 on his lovely follower mod "Abigail The Lusty Imperial Maid"  (7bo)

~not to forget @pajiman and his follower "Mel" (unpb) which i still use ;)

Skeleton should not look like that at all, especially on the UNP. Definitely a mitigating or external issue.

Then what should I do? I'm using already the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 1.93 which was posted itt before to fix the issue.

Then what should I do? I'm using already the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 1.93 which was posted itt before to fix the issue.

Try XPMSE 2.

I tried XPMSE 2.02 before and it didn't solve the issue. Besides, as I don't use HDT, the 2.02 disables BBP animations for me, which is totally unacceptable.

Hello,

Thank you OP for creating this. Seriously outstanding work. I'm considering switching from CBBE. Can someone recommend a armor pack that converts vanilla armor to this body replacer? I'm new to Skyrim so there is so much information that is very confusing.

Based on what I've read so far is this body compatible with with SevenBase Bombshell? that's 7BO right? I'm still not sure on the terminoligies or shorthand yet.

The Oppai body is a part of UNP family so it shares few similarities to rest of the UNP-related body replacers. First of all whether you're using UNP, UNPB, UNPBO or Sevenbase the textures will match as they have the same texture map. The main difference between UNP, UNPB and UNPBO is chest, so every armor will be compatible as well, it will just alter the breasts shape - dependent for which body was it created. 7BO apart from having Oppai breasts shares the same thighs as Sevenbase body so it will be compatible with all the stockings mods etc.

Congratulations Remy, and the best of luck to you both. Thanks for leaving us with your awesome work here, and for passing the keys to the kingdom out to those talented folk able to continue with it. Long live oppai!

P.s.- this wasn't meant as a goodbye, just best wishes haha, take care mate!

I tried XPMSE 2.02 before and it didn't solve the issue. Besides, as I don't use HDT, the 2.02 disables BBP animations for me, which is totally unacceptable.

Hello,

The Oppai body is a part of UNP family so it shares few similarities to rest of the UNP-related body replacers. First of all whether you're using UNP, UNPB, UNPBO or Sevenbase the textures will match as they have the same texture map. The main difference between UNP, UNPB and UNPBO is chest, so every armor will be compatible as well, it will just alter the breasts shape - dependent for which body was it created. 7BO apart from having Oppai breasts shares the same thighs as Sevenbase body so it will be compatible with all the stockings mods etc.

T\BBP animations + XPMSE 1.9 + Any Body weighted for HDT => Does not work together because your T\BBP animations are fucking up the breast and bone positions. They will be located where XPMSE 2.0 breast ones are.