Does the natalya follower use some kind of custom animations? I see it has a different idle and walk animation from player and when I equip her with Havok it works fine while on the pc is bugged.

No, there is no custom animation included. Check your mod list. The problem is on your side.

I don't know if this will be helpful to anyone else but I figured I might as well throw it out here anyway: after discovering this body mod I kind of got hooked, very quickly, seriously I'm in love here. But I got a bit desperate for weightslider support for a few things, because I tend to sit around ... 75 on the weight slider or so?

Anyway

So I added weightslider support to some of the piercings and eventually I'm going to add crafting recipes and maybe the entries for the rest of the meshes if nobody else does it first. Just like, moved stuff in Nifskope and so on. I use CCO so there's going to be keywords and so on based on that mod. Assuming I don't go crazy and completely forget.

Tested them in game with the 7BO and everything lines up beautifully from 0-100. I only added support to the rings and sword piercings so far, and there are only two of the crafting recipes finished. But if anyone wants it ... here it is. 

Thanks and credit go to Sunwalker for doing the conversion in the first place, or I'd never have had a place to start xD. Hopefully I'm not stepping on any toes by doing this.

MEGA

Unfortunate i have some other issue with glove that i do not know how to fix, i hope maybe somebody can help? It is the hand that show throught the glove of the armor...

*It happen only when character is moving, not when idle

Yeah, seems I forgot some things after converting ;(

Like changing the BSlightningblah and weighing the hands...

I just remember this and haven't check in long time, there is so many fantastic thing in here, thank you!!!! For Body and everyone who is converting armor!!!! I was very happy some even have belly node!

I have fixed the skin problem for qinglang 7BO TBBP armor. It had weird setting for skin in Nif files, please find attach!

Don't know about you guys but my skin still blue after using this patch. :s

Unfortunate i have some other issue with glove that i do not know how to fix, i hope maybe somebody can help? It is the hand that show throught the glove of the armor...

Alright, now that I've takem a good look at it.

1. I just forgot to switch the BSlightingShaderProperty after exporting

2. The hands seem fine as long as you don't sprint but I'll re-weigh them

3. Still found some clipping on the thigh/hip area and around the knee

The file will be down for the time being, sorry guys ;_;

Just wait a teeeny weeeny bit longer baby, ok?

edit: Everything should be fixed, now somebody just needs to fix the esp so no legs pop up if you equip the cuirass.

Alright, now that I've takem a good look at it.

1. I just forgot to switch the BSlightingShaderProperty after exporting

2. The hands seem fine as long as you don't sprint but I'll re-weigh them

3. Still found some clipping on the thigh/hip area and around the knee

The file will be down for the time being, sorry guys ;_;

Just wait a teeeny weeeny bit longer baby, ok?

edit: Everything should be fixed, now somebody just needs to fix the esp so no legs pop up if you equip the cuirass.

nzod94.gif

Ok senpai!