I would love to see this body someday offer a feature like an animated vagina like on UN7B - I know they have it weighted and can eventually use the HDT system to make objects collide with it. I don't know if such a thing could be done with this body but that I would be great. I love this body by the way! Thanks! 

I think this should be pretty straight forward. I'll look into it.

Edit: Sorry man looks like it's not possible because the vagina is fixed with the body. But If Alan releases his resources then it can happen.

It is possibe, I've already inserted it into the 7BO body but my 3dmax crashes when I try to export it with the weightpaint and meshrigger too.

I've included the template body (un7b) and the modified 7BO. Now you only need to copy the skeleton from the template and its weightpaint to the 7BO body.

Download

I would love to see this body someday offer a feature like an animated vagina like on UN7B - I know they have it weighted and can eventually use the HDT system to make objects collide with it. I don't know if such a thing could be done with this body but that I would be great. I love this body by the way! Thanks! 

Edit: Sorry man looks like it's not possible because the vagina is fixed with the body. But If Alan releases his resources then it can happen.

It is possibe, I've already inserted it into the 7BO body but my 3dmax crashes when I try to export it with the weightpaint and meshrigger too.

I've included the template body (un7b) and the modified 7BO. Now you only need to copy the skeleton from the template and its weightpaint to the 7BO body.

Download

Sunwalker, 

Thanks a bunch for doing this; but I don't know what you mean by coping the skeleton template. I see it in the download folder - does that mean that I copy it (the skeleton nif file) to the other skeleton.nif file I want it to override?  Or do I have to open up Gimp or some other software to import the .nif files into and then copy to it?  I am not sure I understand what you mean. Thank you for your time and sorry I don't get it. Totally grateful though! 

Download

Sunwalker, 

Thanks a bunch for doing this; but I don't know what you mean by coping the skeleton template. I see it in the download folder - does that mean that I copy it (the skeleton nif file) to the other skeleton.nif file I want it to override?  Or do I have to open up Gimp or some other software to import the .nif files into and then copy to it?  I am not sure I understand what you mean. Thank you for your time and sorry I don't get it. Totally grateful though! 

The included body has no weights. So you have to rig the body. Otherwise you can't use this.

Download

Sunwalker, 

The included body has no weights. So you have to rig the body. Otherwise you can't use this.

Thank you Refat, looks like I've got some research to do then. Thanks for your time :)

Download

Something is wrong. I am also facing the same problem :(

Download

Something is wrong. I am also facing the same problem :(

I don't know why ;_;

@Sunwalker&Refat-

So wait, what are you guys trying to do with that file?  From what it looks like you are trying to copy the weights to it?  There's a way to copy weights without having to manual rig, through the skin wrap tool.  If you choose the option in the modifier "blend to base mesh".  Course you need the base mesh for that to work lol.

It also looks like the vagina has no bones at all.  Is that how the original is? 

Edit:

Either case I just messed with it.  If anyone wants to test if it works or not.  Or check what I did, here's the file.  I haven't played around with nifskope for a while, so I may have missed something.  But then again old habits die hard lol.

@Angelecdominion -(hopefully I'm understanding your question right, and your not talking about something like break undies lol).   Breaking down armors is easy. The biggest thing you have to understand is how the bsdismembering skin instance works.  There's alot of unused slots that you can normally find in nifskope/CK, and you can basically assign different parts of the armor to them.  Like wrists, shoulders, ankles etc.  

If you want an example you can check out my old unfinished project here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13142-unpb-vanilla-armor-broken-down-with-bbp-and-working-weight-slider/

The biggest issue I found was getting the broken down pieces not to clip with one another lol.  Its not hard to do, just tedious.

@Sunwalker&Refat-

So wait, what are you guys trying to do with that file?  From what it looks like you are trying to copy the weights to it?  There's a way to copy weights without having to manual rig, through the skin wrap tool.  If you choose the option in the modifier "blend to base mesh".  Course you need the base mesh for that to work lol.

It also looks like the vagina has no bones at all.  Is that how the original is? 

Edit:

Either case I just messed with it.  If anyone wants to test if it works or not.  Or check what I did, here's the file.  I haven't played around with nifskope for a while, so I may have missed something.  But then again old habits die hard lol.

@Angelecdominion -(hopefully I'm understanding your question right, and your not talking about something like break undies lol).   Breaking down armors is easy. The biggest thing you have to understand is how the bsdismembering skin instance works.  There's alot of unused slots that you can normally find in nifskope/CK, and you can basically assign different parts of the armor to them.  Like wrists, shoulders, ankles etc.  

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13142-unpb-vanilla-armor-broken-down-with-bbp-and-working-weight-slider/

The biggest issue I found was getting the broken down pieces not to clip with one another lol.  Its not hard to do, just tedious.

Silvist, 

Thanks for the file, and not so seem ungrateful but any chance you can add the pubic hair mesh to it? Thanks a ton for this by the way! :D

@spartan40 - Does the file actual work?  Currently I don't have the game installed so lol.  Yeah, Its pretty easy to add that.  You ment the public hair mesh that was on the previous version right?

Edit:

If that's what you ment, here ya go:

Silvist, 

Thanks for the quick reply and the files; however here are some pictures of what it looks like in game... Doesn't quite line up ...  :lol:   haha! Thanks for taking this on. ;)

Warning: lots of clipping. :)

LidUXcB.jpg?1

ASrDcDu.jpg?1

jzYiQLj.jpg?1

VRfe0UX.jpg

dwVit0b.jpg?1

CeGDAg5.jpg?1

@Sunwalker&Refat-

Edit:

I'm talking about taking an armor set like the Serephine or Black Talon, or a bunch of armors on the first page where the top and bottom is one piece and making it two or more pieces. I'm pretty sure you understood my question I'm just clarifying.

@Angelecdominion - Hehe, just wanted to make sure.  

@Spartan40 - Not really sure why it all doesn't line up.  All I did was take the file that someone had uploaded on here, and copy the weights over.  Did you override the file I uploaded on both the femalebody_0 and femalebody_1?  Cause from the looks of it, you aren't using 0 or 100 weight.  So if its in between and your femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 file are different that would cause it lol.  I'm also not sure what bones the pussy uses.  The only bones I saw were pussy 1 and pussy 2.  Someone was talking about Alan as the creator of this??  If so do you have the original file?  That way I could figure out what was done to the original lol.

@Angelecdominion - Hehe, just wanted to make sure.  

@Spartan40 - Not really sure why it all doesn't line up.  All I did was take the file that someone had uploaded on here, and copy the weights over.  Did you override the file I uploaded on both the femalebody_0 and femalebody_1?  Cause from the looks of it, you aren't using 0 or 100 weight.  So if its in between and your femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 file are different that would cause it lol.  I'm also not sure what bones the pussy uses.  The only bones I saw were pussy 1 and pussy 2.  Someone was talking about Alan as the creator of this??  If so do you have the original file?  That way I could figure out what was done to the original lol.

@Silvist, 

I'm not sure what you mean by original file? I thought you were just using the one that was uploaded from either Sunwalker or Refat - or even the UN7P body mod?  I'll see what I can find and then attach it to this post in a few mins. 

As far as the weighting goes I'm using 100 and yes all I did was rename your file femalebody_1 again set at 100 and copied over it... like I've done before.  

EDIT: I've attached the files from Sunwalker and Refat, & the Original by Alan - really hope I don't get into trouble for that. ...I'll take it off if someone gets mad... also NOT my work but the work of the aforementioned. *which I'm very grateful to by the way *  :)

7BO updated..rar

UN7B 140619.7z

EDIT: might it have something to do with TBBP and/or HDT havok physics on the butt and breast? I think it might be my skeleton and animation of that file. I'm using the XMPS version from LL. I think it's like .XP32 Maximum Skeleton .93x or something like that. Here you go I attached those to. I am using the base install of the XP32 skeleton but then using the other smaller file for the HDT extension ... that's probably the problem. 

【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton NEXT.7z

SkeletonXP32 Maximum Skeleton X.93ar50.7z.7z]

Yeah, so like I was saying.  You have to replace both the femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 with the file I uploaded for it to work.  So specifically take the nif I uploaded and make two copies.  Rename one femalebody_0, and the other femalebody_1.    If you don't, it won't work lol.  I need to know whatever skeleton you are using.  You say base XP32.  Like the most recent?

That makes a world of difference.  Any part of the skeleton that is different can cause tons of random errors.  Any other skeleton file isn't the issue, because I'm not skinning to them. 

I'm quite familiar with how body's and skeletons work together.  Been modding skyrim since 11.11.11 lol.  In fact the first body I worked on was chsbhc, when Cherryhotling was the first person kind enough to explain to people how to even make a weight slider for armors.

From what I can tell from the files you uploaded, I already have all of those.  The issue that would occur, or I would expect to occur from not testing on my end is not the issue you are having.  Your issue seems to be related to the femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 file.  If you need a weight slider version, that would be a bit more difficult.

Yeah, so like I was saying.  You have to replace both the femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 with the file I uploaded for it to work.  So specifically take the nif I uploaded and make two copies.  Rename one femalebody_0, and the other femalebody_1.    If you don't, it won't work lol.  I need to know whatever skeleton you are using.  You say base XP32.  Like the most recent?

That makes a world of difference.  Any part of the skeleton that is different can cause tons of random errors.  Any other skeleton file isn't the issue, because I'm not skinning to them. 

I'm quite familiar with how body's and skeletons work together.  Been modding skyrim since 11.11.11 lol.  In fact the first body I worked on was chsbhc, when Cherryhotling was the first person kind enough to explain to people how to even make a weight slider for armors.

From what I can tell from the files you uploaded, I already have all of those.  The issue that would occur, or I would expect to occur from not testing on my end is not the issue you are having.  Your issue seems to be related to the femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 file.  If you need a weight slider version, that would be a bit more difficult.

hmm.... well I did replace and rename those files like you said. Unfortunately I still seem to have the same problem as those photos I uploaded. But thank you for taking your time with troubleshooting. If you have any more suggestions I'm all ears. Thank you sir! 

Heyo,

Finally got the game installed.  I'll be playing around to see if I can figure it out.  My game was to large before, 250 gigs of mods since 11.11.11.  Needed a proper cleaning lol.

Update:

Yeah looks like it came out exactly how it looked in your game.  Sorry for not understanding you; that's why its probably better I test myself lol.  I'll try to re-weight it and see if I can get it working.

Update:

Alright so I got it working.  Now the only issue is the pussy's texture doesn't look right.  Its probably cause its a combination of the labia texture, and the body texture.  

The file i uploaded before was weighted to UNPBO, not UNPBO7 lol.  That's why the body was mismatched.  After I redid the body with UNPBO7, it worked fine.

Grab it here and like before replace female_0, and female_1:

@Remy and any other modder of body types -  I noticed in both of the current body files the meshes in nifskope are named NPC L Breast01 for the labia and pubes are NPC R Thigh [RThg]. I would highly recommend renaming them to other random names.  The game really hates when nifs have multiple things with the same name in a nif.  All you have to do to rename is click on NiTriStrips > under block details > Under the value column > double click on txt > should pop up a box to rename it.

I'm not sure about the order of the meshes for bodies, but I would probably recommend putting the body on top order.

Heyo,

Finally got the game installed.  I'll be playing around to see if I can figure it out.  My game was to large before, 250 gigs of mods since 11.11.11.  Needed a proper cleaning lol.

Update:

Yeah looks like it came out exactly how it looked in your game.  Sorry for not understanding you; that's why its probably better I test myself lol.  I'll try to re-weight it and see if I can get it working.

Update:

Alright so I got it working.  Now the only issue is the pussy's texture doesn't look right.  Its probably cause its a combination of the labia texture, and the body texture.  

The file i uploaded before was weighted to UNPBO, not UNPBO7 lol.  That's why the body was mismatched.  After I redid the body with UNPBO7, it worked fine.

Grab it here and like before replace female_0, and female_1:

@Remy and any other modder of body types -  I noticed in both of the current body files the meshes in nifskope are named NPC L Breast01 for the labia and pubes are NPC R Thigh [RThg]. I would highly recommend renaming them to other random names.  The game really hates when nifs have multiple things with the same name in a nif.  All you have to do to rename is click on NiTriStrips > under block details > Under the value column > double click on txt > should pop up a box to rename it.

I'm not sure about the order of the meshes for bodies, but I would probably recommend putting the body on top order.

Thanks a bunch for doing this. I'm pretty sure that the picture I've attached has an error ONLY because of the textures - they don't match up. Thanks again! Just have to find textures that will fit the body. :)

RaQ0LCe.jpg?1

@Spartan40 - No problem.  Needed something to warm up my out of practice skills lol.  Like I said the labia is a separate texture on the original, and it actually works if you set the texture to it.  The problem is the skin around it becomes white, due to no texture being on it.  If you can't find anything, I can try to rip off a part of the texture and slap the labia on top of it to see if it grabs it.  Only issue would be how its UVwrapped, which I hope isn't changed lol.

That's the biggest issue with modding that some people aren't even aware of.  The more modders that work with something that has been modded before, the more issues you run into.  Unless they made fool proof information on what they exactly did word for word lol.  A good example is the modded vanilla armors.  They originally were made by bethesda, and then modded to one body and then another.  You'd be amazed the stuff you find when going through the mesh; like finding old empty beer bottles inside of the walls of a house (real world example ;p).  Either case enjoy.