159boob Posted August 26, 2024 Posted August 26, 2024 I am looking to play as a male character and I would to keep the game stable so it wont crash , I will also add other mods to enhance non nsfw gameplayer (like adding new spells , adding a few armor adn weapon mods , combat mods , immersion mods that type) . What would be your reccomendations ?
Simpossible_xx Posted August 26, 2024 Posted August 26, 2024 Hmm, have you considered to add a Sexlab?
Miauzi Posted August 26, 2024 Posted August 26, 2024 Vor 14 Minuten sagte 159boob: Ich möchte als männlicher Charakter spielen und möchte, dass das Spiel stabil bleibt, damit es nicht abstürzt. Ich werde auch andere Mods hinzufügen, um das Nicht-NSFW-Gameplay zu verbessern (z. B. das Hinzufügen neuer Zaubersprüche, das Hinzufügen einiger Rüstungs- und Waffenmodifikationen, Kampfmodifikationen usw.) Immersions-Mods dieser Art). Was wären Ihre Empfehlungen? "that the game remains stable and does not crash" sorry - I can only give you one tip -> find another game - crashes are a daily occurrence in Skyrim - with or without mods!
Nuascura Posted August 26, 2024 Posted August 26, 2024 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2296 1
Harry Smackmeat Posted August 27, 2024 Posted August 27, 2024 (edited) PAHE with Diary Of Mine is my go-to dominant player mod combo. Beat them up, capture them, train them, and then there's an addon where you can sell them. You can beat NPCs mercilessly, choke them, plough them raw, gaslight them, and worst of all you can call them mean names until they cry! It's stable, I guess. I run a bunch of heavily-outdated and papyrus-heavy survival mods and way too many animations enabled so if I do get issues it's most likely those, and I have a tendency to overdo it with those. PAHE has been in development on and off for like 12 years. I'd never blame PAHE for instability. It's runs better for me than Conan Exiles. Edited August 27, 2024 by Harry Smackmeat 1
Darkpig Posted August 27, 2024 Posted August 27, 2024 20 hours ago, Miauzi said: "that the game remains stable and does not crash" sorry - I can only give you one tip -> find another game - crashes are a daily occurrence in Skyrim - with or without mods! It isn't that bad. *game crashes again* Oh Todd you silly silly boy~
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now