I'm new to forum

thyagovicent

I'm new to forum

I do not know if I'm in the right place psotnado this topic, if not more kindly ask the administrators to put in place and what would be the correct Locle.

Hello!

I found this forum through a youtube video in the description

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VefIlzOdfR8&feature=related

I was very curious, very much, but only that this is a game what it is? What is the name of this game?

also has some other videos and has called SPB. It would be the same game?

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SA1HHL_N2Y

Already grateful =)

I'm new to forum

I do not know if I'm in the right place psotnado this topic' date=' if not more kindly ask the administrators to put in place and what would be the correct Locle.

Hello!

I found this forum through a youtube video in the description

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VefIlzOdfR8&feature=related

I was very curious, very much, but only that this is a game what it is? What is the name of this game?

also has some other videos and has called SPB. It would be the same game?

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SA1HHL_N2Y

Already grateful =)

[/quote']

Hey, welcome to the forum. The maker of those Awesome vids is Sir Flingingfeces and he has a thread right here in this forum at:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1428

As to your other questions the game is Oblivion and yes, both vids are the same game :)

The game would be online?

http://www.elderscrolls.com/oblivion/

You can buy it from steam or various other online sources and even at your locale retail stores (walmart, best buy, game stop and the like).

As it is a older game (5 years old in fact) you should be able to get it very cheap. I recommend getting the game of the year addition as it has all the DLC included. Amazon is selling it for $20. If you wait for the steam Christmas/new year's sales you'll likely be able to get it for $10 or less.

There are literally thousands of mods for it :)

I tou patches by downloading from the Internet' date=' is it ok? Let's say I download a mod "x" all users of the game IRAM see this mod or will I just see? I mean well, my character's clothes with a mod that is "x" other players will see my clothes?

[/quote']

Oblivion is not an online game. It's an offline, single player game. Only you would see the mod changes and clothes.

Welcome to Lovers Lab. Because nobody else did it, I might as well warn you.

This forum has a lot of sexual mods and brwosing around here might possibly be the start of your descent into some very twisted stuff as you find more and more adult mods, one sicker than the other. If you do not wish to be tainted, then leave while you still can.

However, if you wish to embrace this insanity then go on. Keep in mind that the things here may not be able to satisfy you forever and as you search for more and more extreme stuff, you will resort to downloading and using mods that might make you feel sick at this moment, but will then be the only things that are able fulfill that desire. And as you go on downloading all those mods you will find that other people may not want to interact with you, as your desires affect your emotions, your reactions and your actions and they can see what disturbed and disturbing soul lies within you.

So, in other words, the stuff here may make you a really creepy nerd but at least there are boobies to be found here. So do whatever you think is right but don't blame me when you find out that things may have gone a bit far. Just be careful, alright?

fake edit: ALso yes, Oblivion is a single player offline game. We wouldn't get away with most of the stuff here if it was an online game.

Welcome to Lovers Lab. Because nobody else did it' date=' I might as well warn you.

This forum has a lot of sexual mods and brwosing around here might possibly be the start of your descent into some very twisted stuff as you find more and more adult mods, one sicker than the other. If you do not wish to be tainted, then leave while you still can.

However, if you wish to embrace this insanity then go on. Keep in mind that the things here may not be able to satisfy you forever and as you search for more and more extreme stuff, you will resort to downloading and using mods that might make you feel sick at this moment, but will then be the only things that are able fulfill that desire. And as you go on downloading all those mods you will find that other people may not want to interact with you, as your desires affect your emotions, your reactions and your actions and they can see what disturbed and disturbing soul lies within you.

So, in other words, the stuff here may make you a really creepy nerd but at least there are boobies to be found here. So do whatever you think is right but don't blame me when you find out that things may have gone a bit far. Just be careful, alright?

fake edit: ALso yes, Oblivion is a single player offline game. We wouldn't get away with most of the stuff here if it was an online game.

[/quote']

I lol'd.

Welcome to Lovers Lab. Because nobody else did it' date=' I might as well warn you.

[/quote']

That's why my nickname is Arma 2 instead of Armadillo, in case one of my real life friends found out about this site and recognize the nickname.

I was already desensitized to everything except CP, futa, and furry shit (that stuff sickens me) by /b/ long before I found out about ll.

Archived