Endless load on fast travel

adradox

When I'm trying to  fast travel to the city(currently tested with Whiterun and Riften) they give me endless load screen, I don't get what can cause this, sometimes it happens even when I'm trying to go to another location. Here is my mod list and load order, pls halp.

0 = I got this mod but it's disabled

1 = Mod is enabled

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
RCOTS-RACES.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1
SexLab_MindControl.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Celestial Armors.esp=0
Dark Mage.esp=1
Enchantress.esp=1
FlameAtronachArmor.esp=1
FullBootForKKSA.esp=1
RCOTS-Armorpack(FrenchVersion).esp=0
zarias_restraints.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=1
NoHelmet.esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1
SexLabWorkingGirl.esp=1
RCOTS-Armorpack(EnglishVersion).esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Celestials = 0
OrientalRace.esp=1
TemptressVixen.esp=1
ESPv1_1.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
CharGen Morphs.esp=1
CharGen ECE Morphs.esp=1
ADDC Pack.esp=1
x117set2.esp=1

Safety load did not help me. I still can't enter Whiterun.

>as some heavier mods seem to be asking for 8gb/2gb respectively.

I don't use HD packs and play on average settings.

Is it in the skse/plugins folder?  Do you get CTD or ILS with Safetyload?

>Is it in the skse/plugins folder? Do you get CTD or ILS with Safetyload?

It's in skse/plugin folder ofc, maybe I sometimes act  dumb when trying to figure out mod error bot not this dumb.  I got same problem - ILS, by the way I disabled unofficial patches and entered to Whiterun, but it gave me another ILS when I tried to enter Dragonreach.

Don't try to disable the USKP patches, as some of their scripts have already been "baked" into the gamesaves. However, I did noticed something else:

CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
CharGen Morphs.esp=1
CharGen ECE Morphs.esp=1

I can only use one type of face morph mod, because having these in combination may be the cause of your problems, as well as your .INI configuration.

Whiterun's a cursed place.

Are you using custom animation sets/pcea/gender specifics? I think the only thing that helped me is removing all the custom anims, leaving only SexLab, Estrus and other non-replacers.

You might want to try ENBoost as a way to avoid memory shortage.

Hiyah, May I suggest installing Wrye Bash? It might help you find some missing dependences, as you don't have so many mods, you could try turning them off in groups of 5 to narrow down the problem.

also, are some of those mods merged yourself using tesedit?

Does the endless load still happens if you fast travel to their respective stables and then go through the city main gate?

The problem is, that if I fast travel even in related areas it still does ILS, even if I happen to load this area - I got ILS when I'm tryign to enter the Whiterun\Riften.

Does the endless load still happens if you fast travel to their respective stables and then go through the city main gate?

The problem is, that if I fast travel even in related areas it still does ILS, even if I happen to load this area - I got ILS when I'm tryign to enter the Whiterun\Riften.

Try using coc whiterunwarmaidens (or whiterunbreezehome if you have it) , then exit the interior and see if it loads.

Hiyah, May I suggest installing Wrye Bash? It might help you find some missing dependences, as you don't have so many mods, you could try turning them off in groups of 5 to narrow down the problem.

also, are some of those mods merged yourself using tesedit?

I installed it and it does not like I got something missing.. hmm only sanguine debauchery/s.lab mind control are colored with red, but I don't know why, I got all dependances for them and they are sorted properly with BOSS.

Try using coc whiterunwarmaidens (or whiterunbreezehome if you have it) , then exit the interior and see if it loads.

I entered in and out of Warmaiden's several times and everything was ok, but when I tried to fastravel to Whiterun's Stables it gave me ILS.

Archived