SexLab 1.15b

sickzpack

I still use that version but when i tried to upgrade to version 1.24 and casting spell using matchmaker to my sexy followers in terms to cleanse negative energy from my own character lmao, the shit is can only do once scene only and when i tried to other followers my dragonborn lost his power they refuse had sex with him, its nightmare for him as his born with eternal erection as his natural power lol , but theres a hope may the dev complete it cheers lol

One last point. If you have a problem using any version of SexLab other than the current one:

You are on your own.

Do not post your problems asking for help, not with the SexLab Framework or any of the add-on mods.  For very good reasons support is only given for the latest version.

It's not that we don't understand why you might want to use an older version but this is something you must be aware of.

• 2 months later...

Ok, i'll send link by pm, thanks for the advice ritualclarity.

hi, if you still have it, could you send me that version too,  please? I'm having trouble running a few mods with the latest version

Ok, i'll send link by pm,

a pm to me, thanks! ^_^

Don't have it anymore. Only the upgrade from 110 to 115b. You would still need the base 110 for that to work.

Archived