Jump to content

When is CBBE coming? Tools are out.


Recommended Posts

Posted
13 hours ago, Jarka Ruus said:

This is great news. So what are the missing feature? Reference bodies?

pretty much!
need somebody to use it so we can have a functional body xD

  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
On 5/8/2026 at 1:53 AM, Djlegends said:

pretty much!
need somebody to use it so we can have a functional body xD

I was trying to create a quick conversion slider for zbb, since it uses an edited vanilla mesh, sadly it seems zone deleted by mistake one single vertex (or it was lost on export from blender, who knows). So no easy path, need to do it the hard way.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/4/2026 at 10:16 AM, chelzmcnamara said:

is it that difficult to create this or is no one motivated enough?

A beta version is up on Github.  (or alpha version I forget) 

 

I saw it mentioned on Nexus few weeks back...  progress was made.  I don't think enough people are aware, let alone is modding community big enough.

 

Its in test version, so has no use to me.. and all nude bodies are kinda ass.(well, few of skins are nice, but connected with meh body types)  So my interest in it is next to zero. 

 

 

 

If anyone know what there doing, shouldn't be to hard to find,  I didn't keep a link... I'll wait till its further along.. and some normal looking bodies mods start showing up.  Which is unlikely.  I feel like only person who shows up looking for normal humans. 

 

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...